Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 (37277 Views)

Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 / Whitemoney Is The Winner Of 2021 Bbnaija Season 6 'shine Ya Eye' / Video: Watch All The Performances Of The Voice Nigeria 2017 Winner, Idyl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by skyhadi16(m): 10:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
Thank God it has finally ended. Now I can have my remote back.

2 Likes

Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by TosineGuy(m): 10:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
i assure u that we won't hear of idyl again.
Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by HIScraziness(m): 10:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
This is the most useless show I've ever watched in my entire life!! Jahtell deserved to win, idyl is good though but Jahtell really deserved that crown!! angry

3 Likes

Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by nkhay(f): 10:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
Huh
Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by Financialfree: 10:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by bumi10(m): 10:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
wooow
Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by gare2510(m): 10:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
It is more the "vote" than the "voice"

7 Likes

Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by bukkielee(m): 10:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
All i care about now is my unborn child

2 Likes

Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by Eluanaten(m): 10:19pm On Sep 24, 2017
Ideal is d real deal

1 Like

Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by Wizkhalifa2(m): 10:19pm On Sep 24, 2017
balogun16:
I hate this country. they always favor men in everything. a lady supposed to win. ladies sing better than men, we all know that. ladies are bette in everything. Bleep this women oppressing country. #proud feminist
Receive sense.

3 Likes

Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by MaryBenn(f): 10:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
SYEMCA was supposed to WIN joor grin

1 Like

Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by zaramgrand(f): 10:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
A guy won and they are still complaining
If Na girl win now them go say she used her body to get it.
Nigerians what do u really want?

3 Likes

Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by Eluanaten(m): 10:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
TosineGuy:
i assure u that we won't hear of idyl again.
Shut up! Are you God? Let me tell you now, he is the new Timi Dakolo, watch out for him!

4 Likes

Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by cybeks(f): 10:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
The guy with raw talent

1 Like

Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by Houseofglam7(f): 10:22pm On Sep 24, 2017
luminouz:

See her mouth!!! undecided
Did u vote for him

Biko swerve undecided
Na me get my mouth
Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by RobinHez(m): 10:23pm On Sep 24, 2017
undecided
Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 24, 2017
oh jahtell, we know say na you suppose win... they no even pity say you carry belle and you were able to use so much strength in singing..... idly is OK but not better than jahtell, wow, happiness, or even that guy that battled with jahtell b4 the live shows... oboy.. that guy is good,......l didn't enjoy this season at all

6 Likes

Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by Adebola02(m): 10:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
I gave up on the show immediately Precious was evicted

Jahtel was my second option when precious left

That girl sabi sing pass this bayelsa boy

Truth be told ..Ladies sing far better than guys

4 Likes

Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by luminouz(m): 10:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
Houseofglam7:

Biko swerve undecided
Na me get my mouth
shocked shocked
Na me u dey talk to like DAT?? shocked
Epon agbo fall on U!!!
Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by MaryBenn(f): 10:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
Eluanaten:

Shut up! Are you God? Let me tell you now, he is the new Timi Dakolo, watch out for him!

New Don jazzy ni undecided undecided
Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by unapapadeycraze: 10:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
yeeshanana:
Really?? The guy is good tho but he doesn't deserve to win...*My opinion tho' Congrats anyways

you deserve to be crowned miss nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by YoungPell305(m): 10:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
congrat bro

1 Like

Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by CzarChris(m): 10:29pm On Sep 24, 2017
balogun16:
I hate this country. they always favor men in everything. a lady supposed to win. ladies sing better than men, we all know that. ladies are bette in everything. Bleep this women oppressing country. #proud feminist
You well at all? A lady won the first season of the voice and she didn't even deserve to win the show Chike was the bomb last year. I voted for Jahtell and she was also rigged out like Chike last season. This the voice Nigeria is a hoax.

And to you, this attention seeking "Feminist" and your likes, an entire wing of yabaleft should be dedicated to you all. Nonsense angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by raquel97: 10:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
Just wondering who voted Ebube

3 Likes

Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by Marvis4real(f): 10:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Useless pipe. Music and dance competition everyday. No talent hunt to develop education. Why won't JAMB peg cut-off point at 100?
i am telling you. Such won't make my love for education and academics to dwindle. Everyone can't be in entertainment
Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by donblade85555(m): 10:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nutase:
Useless show. The winner is not selected based on talent but vote rigging.

Jahtell won in my heart.
na the boy fine face dae deceive you........ choose base on talent and not base on who fine pass..... na so 1 girl dae tell me say korede bello sing pass reekado banks all because of fine face
Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by sleekyonyx(f): 10:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
asawanathegreat:
These judges are biased, this guy cannot be d winner.
the votes wasn't based on the judges but viewers at home

2 Likes

Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 24, 2017

1 Like

Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by gloryofgod4real: 10:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
Congrate guy na ur time .so shine on
grin

1 Like

Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by MRAKBEE(m): 10:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
Idyl and EBUBE were the least expected contestants to get to the final. But i dont wanna forget the power of grace and the strength of destiny
Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by darkenkach(m): 10:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nutase:
Useless show. The winner is not selected based on talent but vote rigging.

Jahtell won in my heart.

Nobody badder than bada cry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? / Interview With Bright Ikechukwu Echefu, TSTV CEO (Video) / Skit Makers Jump On Falz 'Mr. Yakubu' Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.