Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 (37247 Views)

Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 / Whitemoney Is The Winner Of 2021 Bbnaija Season 6 'shine Ya Eye' / Video: Watch All The Performances Of The Voice Nigeria 2017 Winner, Idyl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by gloryofgod4real: 11:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
Congrate guy na ur time .so shine on angry ; grin.
Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by DamiBukola: 11:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
MRAKBEE:
Idyl and EBUBE were the least expected contestants to get to the final.
But i dont wanna forget the power of grace and the strength of destiny
You would've voted, we spent hundreds of thousands to vote our NDU student so stop complaining since you don't have money to vote.

3 Likes

Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by Naijamagician: 11:08pm On Sep 24, 2017
Guys what happened to Nigeria got talent by the way?
Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by ikay00406(m): 11:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
Bada should have won..Nobody badder dan Bada.
Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by Naijashortcode(m): 11:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nice
Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by 001bumsa: 11:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
The show winner is based on voting strength. The Bayelsans garner vote and made their son come out tops. Stop complaining, but vote the next time .

2 Likes

Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by ImaIma1(f): 11:47pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nutase:
Useless show. The winner is not selected based on talent but vote rigging.

Jahtell won in my heart.

The winner left since. Precious had the best voice.

This year's show was nothing like last year.

Idyl and Ebube invested in the show. They had people voting for them on the outside cos both of them didn't deserve to be top 2.

Very annoying

2 Likes

Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by offishialpablo: 11:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
and they think this is bbnaija....lubbish
Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by shejane: 11:58pm On Sep 24, 2017
Wow am so surprise. Idyl? Expect anything from obodo Nigeria.
Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by Ezyp(m): 12:23am On Sep 25, 2017
Just because he is not from the west see the hatred on him... FYI bayelsa rules....#proudlyFBI

1 Like

Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by Blackhawk01: 12:33am On Sep 25, 2017
LOL. I gave up on the show after he got saved last week.
Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 25, 2017
balogun16:
I hate this country. they always favor men in everything. a lady supposed to win. ladies sing better than men, we all know that. ladies are bette in everything. Bleep this women oppressing country. #proud feminist
abeg stfu...
to slap u dey hungry me
Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by ImaIma1(f): 12:41am On Sep 25, 2017
balogun16:
I hate this country. they always favor men in everything. a lady supposed to win. ladies sing better than men, we all know that. ladies are bette in everything. Bleep this women oppressing country. #proud feminist

What?? The best voice was a guy's...Precious
Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by Neimar: 1:04am On Sep 25, 2017
e say na NDU

e concern us if e kum from dt chimpaanzee state called bayelsea?
mumu show
Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by chuggy(m): 1:05am On Sep 25, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:
Never been a fan of singing shows. I miss Malta guinness Street dance
Xfellas that year

1 Like

Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by Godsp4k(m): 1:21am On Sep 25, 2017
People will not vote and they will come here to talk rubbish.... who deserve what?
Do you really know what kind of investment people did for that guy?
yeye they smell!!!!

1 Like

Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by ezra1990: 1:32am On Sep 25, 2017
Nutase:

Jahtell won in my heart.
In ur heart u can also give him d prize as the winner
Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by otswag(m): 2:20am On Sep 25, 2017
Season 1 was far more exhilarating than this disappointing excuse for a follow up.
Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by Wizkhalifa2(m): 2:55am On Sep 25, 2017
chuggy:

Xfellas that year
oil day ur head grin
Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by ZUBzero18(m): 4:11am On Sep 25, 2017
balogun16:

Obviously, head is paining you...
Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by femi4: 4:37am On Sep 25, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Mtcheww wow is the winner angry
Wow wow wow wow deserve to be the winner
Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by TosineGuy(m): 5:07am On Sep 25, 2017
Eluanaten:

Shut up! Are you God? Let me tell you now, he is the new Timi Dakolo, watch out for him!
timi dakolo was a deserved winner thats why we still hear of him
Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by naijalodge(m): 5:29am On Sep 25, 2017
Geeez....my fear......dis dude has been to project fame auditions for more than 7 times without getting into the academy, there was a time in one of the project fame auditions wen he said, everything na time, if na ur time, na ur time, no body go fit change am, that he's just gonna keep coming and trying...nw he's the winner of the voice, to me he's like the weakest of them all bt grace saved him...guess it's his time..
Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by olubantylove(m): 5:53am On Sep 25, 2017
balogun16:
mtcheew....wots dis one saying...

Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by nengibo: 6:14am On Sep 25, 2017
Neimar:
e say na NDU

e concern us if e kum from dt chimpaanzee state called bayelsea?
mumu show
Mumu comment, jealousy wen we go hear ur own story...rubbish haters
Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by Janeyinspires(f): 6:25am On Sep 25, 2017
Nutase:

Jahtell won in my heart.

Truth.Timi said,even if Jahtell was to come back in the next season,he'll still choose her.
All her performance was just flawless.
Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 25, 2017
All of you shouting, this should have won, did you vote?cos I even see some people making ignorant statements accusing the judges of rigging, it is won by votes just so y'all know, so if you didn't vote for your so called favorite,STFU , who did you expect to vote? Nonsense, people whine about something when they themselves are not ready to do something to change it, stay glued to your TV and be expecting others to vote for your favorite, mteeeew

2 Likes

Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by Janeyinspires(f): 6:29am On Sep 25, 2017
Compliant:
Congrats
HE FOUND GRACE AND THAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT
FULL STOP
HATERS FOOD IS READY

Yep,that's what GRACE is;unmerited favor. Anyway,congrats Idyl.
Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by Janeyinspires(f): 6:33am On Sep 25, 2017
PastorandMentor:
That is where grace comes in. Those first two comments up there are just not informed or they know little about what Grace is about. Grace? You don't have to qualify to get it.

Nothing but the truth.
Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by Neimar: 6:34am On Sep 25, 2017
nengibo:

Mumu comment, jealousy wen we go hear ur own story...rubbish haters

my opinion...e nr concern u...e career don end sef
Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 25, 2017
The top 2 were my top 2 right from the first time I heard them sing. I even thought they wouldn't get there cos of looks. Well deserved win Idyl. Most people's favs just stuck to a particular style/genre
Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by Yelutide: 6:47am On Sep 25, 2017
balogun16:
In your next world try and be a man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Interview With Bright Ikechukwu Echefu, TSTV CEO (Video) / #BBNaija: I Am A Virgin But I Always Have Pregnancy Scare – Nini / Skit Makers Jump On Falz 'Mr. Yakubu' Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.