Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 (37269 Views)

Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 / Whitemoney Is The Winner Of 2021 Bbnaija Season 6 'shine Ya Eye' / Video: Watch All The Performances Of The Voice Nigeria 2017 Winner, Idyl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by sirusX(m): 7:06am On Sep 25, 2017
MRAKBEE:
Idyl and EBUBE were the least expected contestants to get to the final.
But i dont wanna forget the power of grace and the strength of destiny
Grace and Destiny....all in their favour
Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by emeksdonalds(m): 7:31am On Sep 25, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Useless pipe. Music and dance competition everyday. No talent hunt to develop education. Why won't JAMB peg cut-off point at 100?

Double standards is when You talk like ur gonna subscribe, watch and vote in Education competitions when you clearly won't... Tell me have u ever clicked ur remote to watch channel 319 on DSTV? That's even if you know that exists... Shut da Bleep up and go sit down.. Thats how y'all keep talking shit and can't do shit... Education and entertainment are 2 different things.. if u feel there's less educative contests, go and organize yours and let's see how much viewers would participate even with a million dollar price tag

1 Like

Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by 12345baba(m): 7:34am On Sep 25, 2017
Nutase:
Useless show. The winner is not selected based on talent but vote rigging.

Jahtell won in my heart.
did u vote? Besides jahtel was over doing it
Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 25, 2017
Congrats, they all did well, there voices were amazing.
Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by shadyberry(f): 7:37am On Sep 25, 2017
Na Grace..congrats tho
Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by 12345baba(m): 7:38am On Sep 25, 2017
balogun16:
I hate this country. they always favor men in everything. a lady supposed to win. ladies sing better than men, we all know that. ladies are bette in everything. Bleep this women oppressing country. #proud feminist
shut your trap. A lady won last year edition
Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by vexing(m): 7:41am On Sep 25, 2017
asawanathegreat:
These judges are biased, this guy cannot be d winner.

It wasn't the judges, it was votes
Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by dearie(m): 7:53am On Sep 25, 2017
HIScraziness:
This is the most useless show I've ever watched in my entire life!! Jahtell deserved to win, idyl is good though but Jahtell really deserved that crown!! angry

Na wa 4 people o. Please did you vote for her? The winner was elected via public votes and not on the technical dexterity of their voices. So pls spare the organisers. The truth is people didn't really vote cos with about 10m votes all season long, it's obvious ppl were not voting and you are here castigating the prog.

Next time vote and just don't sit dreaming and expecting ppl to vote for your favourite.

1 Like

Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by mylifeisagift(m): 8:17am On Sep 25, 2017
PastorandMentor:
That is where grace comes in. Those first two comments up there are just not informed or they know little about what Grace is about. Grace? You don't have to qualify to get it.
#The new madness now in town is how so called believers have misconstrued the definition of grace ..Someone not deserving getting to a post where there are obvious better candidates isn't grace..Joseph D dreamer ascending to the position of a prime minister with his talent is GRACE.
Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by nengibo: 8:19am On Sep 25, 2017
Neimar:

my opinion...e nr concern u...e career don end sef
Why we never hear about your own wey don start? Stop hating & achieve something
Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by balogun16(m): 8:26am On Sep 25, 2017
12345baba:
shut your trap. A lady won last year edition
shut up too. you wicked women hater. God will judge you people one by one. # womanpower #proudfeminist
Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by crazygod(m): 8:40am On Sep 25, 2017
ImaIma1:

The winner left since. Precious had the best voice.

This year's show was nothing like last year.

Idyl and Ebube invested in the show. They had people voting for them on the outside cos both of them didn't deserve to be top 2.

Very annoying
Abeggi.... Screaming is not singing. That precious guy screams a lot.
I was expecting Jdess or Symeca to win this. Both acts were oozing swag. I think Idyl"s personality will do well in the Nigerian music industry. Jahtell should focus on gospel music cos I believe that's will be her strong area. Congrats to the winner
Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by donqx: 8:47am On Sep 25, 2017
really
Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by hennylove(f): 8:47am On Sep 25, 2017
It's so unfortunate that this competition have to end by voting at the end of the day is not about how good you are but the number of crowd you pull I wasn't happy with last year result as well.
Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by diegwu01: 9:05am On Sep 25, 2017
The judges dot determine who wins, the VOTES does.
All you mumus complaining here, how many of you voted on all platforms for your choice.

IDYL and EBUBE deserved the position they got because they had dedicated fans /people voting for them
so you'll should shut it.

1 Like

Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by ImaIma1(f): 9:27am On Sep 25, 2017
Anonylander:
The top 2 were my top 2 right from the first time I heard them sing. I even thought they wouldn't get there cos of looks. Well deserved win Idyl. Most people's favs just stuck to a particular style/genre

With Ebube's off key singing. You cannot compare him with Precious, Shapera, Bada,etc..
Just look at how he destroyed R.Kelly's song yesterday. I was ashamed that was who we could call a finalist.
Right from beginning i knew Ebube and Idyl had organised votes before entering the competition.
Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by ImaIma1(f): 9:39am On Sep 25, 2017
hennylove:
It's so unfortunate that this competition have to end by voting at the end of the day is not about how good you are but the number of crowd you pull I wasn't happy with last year result as well.

Last year was meant to be Chike. Buy last year was even more real. The best talents got to the top 10.
Well...Idyl has won...congrats to him.
Even if it was left to the coaches to decide, it will still hv issues. Didn't Patoranking save Ebube over the better people in his group. And Waje saved beauty over talents when she saved Jdess. And try to use "Ekwe" to make her win people's hearts.
The top 2 this year cannot stand the top two of last year
Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by vanvick247(m): 9:51am On Sep 25, 2017
Congrats Idyl. God bless Honourable Tonye Isenah for the massive support all tru. And to all Team Idyl well done guys. Una too much!!!
Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by agbolahangift(m): 9:53am On Sep 25, 2017
[b][/b]
ELTON123:
h true bro this is the most useless show ever ....
please remove EVER,,,the cheiftain belongs to BBN... grin
ELTON123:
h true bro this is the most useless show ever ....
please remove EVER,,,the cheiftain belongs to BBN...
Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by Olulinks(m): 12:48pm On Sep 25, 2017
Nutase:
Useless show. The winner is not selected based on talent but vote rigging.

Jahtell won in my heart.
Then carry ya heart give am na.
Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
ImaIma1:

With Ebube's off key singing. You cannot compare him with Precious, Shapera, Bada,etc..
Just look at how he destroyed R.Kelly's song yesterday. I was ashamed that was who we could call a finalist.
Right from beginning i knew Ebube and Idyl had organised votes before entering the competition.
It was just in the finale right? Prolly tension.. Most of them didn't really give it their best shot disappointingly
Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by ImaIma1(f): 1:29pm On Sep 25, 2017
Anonylander:

It was just in the finale right? Prolly tension.. Most of them didn't really give it their best shot disappointingly

No matter the tension, a good singer can't be that off almost throughout the song.
Precious, Bada, Afolayan,Jahtel, Shapera, Glowrie had strong voices. Ebube was clearly not at par

1 Like

Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by MRAKBEE(m): 1:55pm On Sep 25, 2017
DamiBukola:
You would've voted, we spent hundreds of thousands to vote our NDU student so stop complaining since you don't have money to vote.
Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by ELTON123(m): 4:47pm On Sep 25, 2017
agbolahangift:
[b][/b] please remove EVER,,,the cheiftain belongs to BBN... grin please remove EVER,,,the cheiftain belongs to BBN...
lolss
Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by Naughtytboy: 2:40pm On Sep 26, 2017
Sabrina18:
Congrats, they all did well, there voices were amazing.
it means u gonna get wet when you hear me sing
Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by MRAKBEE(m): 5:07pm On Sep 26, 2017
DamiBukola:
You would've voted, we spent hundreds of thousands to vote our NDU student so stop complaining since you don't have money to vote.
Did u even read through my post let alone grasp the meaning before quoting me?
So u are still in school?
And you believe that everybody is broke as you?
Re: Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 by HIScraziness(m): 12:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
dearie:

Na wa 4 people o. Please did you vote for her? The winner was elected via public votes and not on the technical dexterity of their voices. So pls spare the organisers. The truth is people didn't really vote cos with about 10m votes all season long, it's obvious ppl were not voting and you are here castigating the prog.

Next time vote and just don't sit dreaming and expecting ppl to vote for your favourite.

That you couldn't afford to vote doesn't mean everyone else couldn't, go take several seats abeg!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#BBNaija: I Am A Virgin But I Always Have Pregnancy Scare – Nini / Interview With Bright Ikechukwu Echefu, TSTV CEO (Video) / Skit Makers Jump On Falz 'Mr. Yakubu' Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.