Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

He Called Me 3 Times, But My Vagina Still Swollen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Called Me 3 Times, But My Vagina Still Swollen (7462 Views)

How Do I Make My Vagina Tighter During Intercourse? / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Called Me 3 Times, But My Vagina Still Swollen by putain: 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
I can not pick up his phone, although he kept calling me for 3 times, I knew how jaded he would be.

every time he called me, my wobbling legs would tremble, for I recalled how hard he has penetrated me. his sperm had its redolent smell between my legs.

and his ringing made my that point wet again, but in a painful way.

it was too big to be comfortable , for me.

I just received, and felt like waiting to die, during the whole process.

I was terrified when he called me , I was too thrilled to pick up his phone. I wanted a big rod, but, it was too big !
Re: He Called Me 3 Times, But My Vagina Still Swollen by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nice poem grin

7 Likes

Re: He Called Me 3 Times, But My Vagina Still Swollen by putain: 9:22pm On Sep 24, 2017
Zita55:
Nice poem grin

i wonder how can a normal size black women receive any big black peniss ?

is it a bliss or a curse for black women ?
Re: He Called Me 3 Times, But My Vagina Still Swollen by putain: 9:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
j'ai peur de gros pénis noir, mais je ne peux pas vivre sans eux.

pourquoi dieu a - t - il faire une telle chose à me faire mal?

1 Like

Re: He Called Me 3 Times, But My Vagina Still Swollen by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
pele...please use a standing fan to cool the dichotomous region

1 Like

Re: He Called Me 3 Times, But My Vagina Still Swollen by smardray(m): 9:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
OK ok OK ok . it's time to use your senses nw ..

7 Likes

Re: He Called Me 3 Times, But My Vagina Still Swollen by putain: 9:43pm On Sep 24, 2017
donproject:
pele...please use a standing fan to cool the dichotomous region

it was not just the heat caused by the friction, but the memory he gave to me, was horrible, which was a 20 minute non-stop thrusting, while I was screaming to lose my voice, and mute for the most part of the motion.

2 Likes

Re: He Called Me 3 Times, But My Vagina Still Swollen by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 24, 2017
putain:

it was not just the heat caused by the friction, but the memory he gave to me, was horrible, which was a 20 minute non-stop thrusting, while I was screaming to lose my voice, and mute for the most part of the motion.

Some ladies are dying to have this experience, you are here complaining. Well, go for average size next time
Re: He Called Me 3 Times, But My Vagina Still Swollen by putain: 9:46pm On Sep 24, 2017
smardray:
OK ok OK ok . it's time to use your senses nw ..

does that beast, who has worked on me for 20 minutes, have a sense ? he was a thrusting machine, without any kiss or tender touch . he was keeping one pose. I thought he would never ejaculate. my vagina lips were 2cm thicker than they used to be.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Called Me 3 Times, But My Vagina Still Swollen by putain: 9:49pm On Sep 24, 2017
donproject:

Some ladies are dying to have this experience, you are here complaining. Well, go for average size next time

I just died for it this time. and I don't know what to do with that man. definitely he can not be my husband, who will penetrate me for numerous times.
Re: He Called Me 3 Times, But My Vagina Still Swollen by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
putain:

I just died for it this time. and I don't know what to do with that man. definitely he can not be my husband, who will penetrate me for numerous times.

this is a contentious issue naughty....only God knows what those I've bleeped will be saying about me now.

You ladies only look for perfection in everything
Re: He Called Me 3 Times, But My Vagina Still Swollen by bigtt76(f): 9:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
Na so... Tre bien grin

putain:
j'ai peur de gros pénis noir, mais je ne peux pas vivre sans eux.

pourquoi dieu a - t - il faire une telle chose à me faire mal?
Re: He Called Me 3 Times, But My Vagina Still Swollen by smardray(m): 10:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
putain:

does that beast, who has worked on me for 20 minutes, have a sense ? he was a thrusting machine, without any kiss or tender touch . he was keeping one pose. I thought he would never ejaculate. my vagina lips were 2cm thicker than they used to be.
but wats my own. .common get out...izzit me dah spoil your life with dick?!..that you're lamenting for me ...it's like his sperm has infested madness in you
Re: He Called Me 3 Times, But My Vagina Still Swollen by Tamarapetty(f): 10:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lol
Re: He Called Me 3 Times, But My Vagina Still Swollen by putain: 10:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
smardray:
but wats my own. .common get out...izzit me dah spoil your life with dick?!..that you're lamenting for me ...it's like his sperm has infested madness in you

oh, I indeed adore and worship big black peniss. that is my religion.
Re: He Called Me 3 Times, But My Vagina Still Swollen by Ekugbeh(m): 10:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
Zita55:
Nice poem grin
a poem wel said
Re: He Called Me 3 Times, But My Vagina Still Swollen by luminouz(m): 10:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
*sighs*
Its whywhyogun again... Get a life mofo! undecided

5 Likes

Re: He Called Me 3 Times, But My Vagina Still Swollen by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
bigtt76:
Na so... Tre bien grin

morsseour d'lami
Re: He Called Me 3 Times, But My Vagina Still Swollen by LordOfNaira: 10:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
putain:
I can not pick up his phone, although he kept calling me for 3 times, I knew how jaded he would be.

every time he called me, my wobbling legs would tremble, for I recalled how hard he has penetrated me. his sperm had its redolent smell between my legs.

and his ringing made my that point wet again, but in a painful way.

it was too big to be comfortable , for me.

I just received, and felt like waiting to die, during the whole process.

I was terrified when he called me , I was too thrilled to pick up his phone. I wanted a big rod, but, it was too big !

Whywhyogun.

4 Likes

Re: He Called Me 3 Times, But My Vagina Still Swollen by zinizta: 10:44pm On Sep 24, 2017
The pre-intimacy Must Have Been Trashy...
Re: He Called Me 3 Times, But My Vagina Still Swollen by anthony533(m): 10:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
Zita55:
Nice poem grin
I knw say this slay queen don reach orgasm

Re: He Called Me 3 Times, But My Vagina Still Swollen by putain: 10:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
zinizta:
The pre-intimacy Must Have Been Trashy...

oh, we don't even had any pre-intimacy.

he gave me 2 pieces of cakes, and he stripped off my underwear. and his rod inserted my lower body.

I could hardly utter a yell , for my mouth was still full of the crumbs the cakes.

and he fvcked on.
Re: He Called Me 3 Times, But My Vagina Still Swollen by zinizta: 10:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
putain:

oh, we don't even had any pre-intimacy.

he gave me 2 pieces of cakes, and he stripped off my underwear. and his rod inserted my lower body.

I could hardly utter a yell , for my mouth was still full of the crumbs the cakes.

and he fvcked on.
LMAO... And You Called That SexX...Plain Torture Of The V... The Guy Must Be A Farmer... He jumped From Book Cover To The End. Pele

2 Likes

Re: He Called Me 3 Times, But My Vagina Still Swollen by putain: 10:58pm On Sep 24, 2017
zinizta:
LMAO... And You Called That SexX...Plain Torture Of The V... The Guy Must Be A Farmer... He jumped From Book Cover To The End. Pele

but he has a very pretty peniss, I can not help it.

and if that is not sex, what is sex ? you mean he puts his fingers on your hole, and teases you for 5 minutes, and kisses you to faint ?

no, I need a rustic man, who can rape me. I want to be used like a cheap byatch, that makes me feel good.
Re: He Called Me 3 Times, But My Vagina Still Swollen by zinizta: 11:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
putain:

but he has a very pretty peniss, I can not help it.

and if that is not sex, what is sex ? you mean he puts his fingers on your hole, and teases you for 5 minutes, and kisses you to faint ?

no, I need a rustic man, who can rape me. I want to be used like a cheap byatch, that makes me feel good.
LMAO! All These OnLine She-Males SeF...Kontinu

3 Likes

Re: He Called Me 3 Times, But My Vagina Still Swollen by putain: 11:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
zinizta:
LMAO! All These OnLine She-Males SeF...Kontinu

what about you ? we don't even know your gender.

and do you know the feeling of having sex ?

I guess you are a self-masturbation addict .

1 Like

Re: He Called Me 3 Times, But My Vagina Still Swollen by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 24, 2017
Whywhyogun why haven't you been used for lipsrsealed?

2 Likes

Re: He Called Me 3 Times, But My Vagina Still Swollen by valgbo(m): 11:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
male OP

1 Like

Re: He Called Me 3 Times, But My Vagina Still Swollen by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
donproject:

20 mins non stop thrusting of ‘that’, o boy the guy is like a goat on heat and such a poor performer, awon deposit and go ministry.
Re: He Called Me 3 Times, But My Vagina Still Swollen by NITRABOMB: 11:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
Hahahahahhahahahhahah

READ MY SIGNATURE
Re: He Called Me 3 Times, But My Vagina Still Swollen by mrMeen(m): 1:15am On Sep 25, 2017
TGoddess:
Whywhyogun why haven't you been used for lipsrsealed?
just complete it rituals or used by Yahoo boys which one the thing too much na why whyyyyy ogun

Re: He Called Me 3 Times, But My Vagina Still Swollen by Nobody: 1:35am On Sep 25, 2017
funmisticqueen:
20 mins non stop thrusting of ‘that’, o boy the guy is like a goat on heat and such a poor performer, awon deposit and go ministry.

eyin ladies yio le o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Keyan Girl Exposes Cleavages On Bent Pant. What Do You Guys Think ? / Why Are Most Ladies Like This ??? / I Have Phobia For Vagina, What Can I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.