Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,392 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

It Is Normal To See Women Breastfeeding Openly In Brazil(photos) 18+ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Normal To See Women Breastfeeding Openly In Brazil(photos) 18+ (7525 Views)

Is It Normal To See Women Sun Bathing In Bikinis At Home In Brazil(photos) / Normal To See Women Wearing Mini Skirts In Brazil(photos, Video) / Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Normal To See Women Breastfeeding Openly In Brazil(photos) 18+ by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 06, 2021
According to the WHO every baby should be breastfed for at least 1year and forget about shyness once you are a mother and be ready to bring out your breast and feed your baby anywhere, once you give birth you are a mother and you must feed your child no matter where you are and the joy of having a baby is out of this world.

In Brazil Businesses and other establishments can now face fines for discriminating against mothers and prohibiting breastfeeding in public. Brazil's second-largest city of Rio de Janeiro has passed a new law that can see businesses and other establishments fined for shaming or prohibiting women from breastfeeding in public.

So in Brazil, it is normal to see a woman walking and breastfeeding her baby.

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/10/it-is-normal-to-see-women-breastfeeding.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: It Is Normal To See Women Breastfeeding Openly In Brazil(photos) 18+ by Blackfire(m): 7:25pm On Oct 06, 2021
I am going to Brazil

4 Likes

Re: It Is Normal To See Women Breastfeeding Openly In Brazil(photos) 18+ by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2021
Blackfire:
I am going to Brazil

Lol

1 Like

Re: It Is Normal To See Women Breastfeeding Openly In Brazil(photos) 18+ by Amotolongbo(f): 7:33pm On Oct 06, 2021
It is normal in Africa also.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Normal To See Women Breastfeeding Openly In Brazil(photos) 18+ by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:
It is normal in Africa also.

Which country in Africa? I know it is not normal in sudan

2 Likes

Re: It Is Normal To See Women Breastfeeding Openly In Brazil(photos) 18+ by Amotolongbo(f): 7:34pm On Oct 06, 2021
Blackfire:

I am going to Brazil
see them, awon Leftside geng

You can only see. You can’t touch or suck if not given the permission.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Normal To See Women Breastfeeding Openly In Brazil(photos) 18+ by Amotolongbo(f): 7:35pm On Oct 06, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Which country in Africa? I know it is not normal in sudan
Is sudan a country in Africa? undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Normal To See Women Breastfeeding Openly In Brazil(photos) 18+ by stanley000: 7:43pm On Oct 06, 2021
Any visa agent here?
Re: It Is Normal To See Women Breastfeeding Openly In Brazil(photos) 18+ by Shetemi12(m): 7:58pm On Oct 06, 2021
Normal in my country. But some are not fresh

4 Likes

Re: It Is Normal To See Women Breastfeeding Openly In Brazil(photos) 18+ by Blackfire(m): 8:02pm On Oct 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:
see them, awon Leftside geng

You can only see. You can’t touch or suck if not given the permission.

For a night with you i will pay 200k... how about that?
Re: It Is Normal To See Women Breastfeeding Openly In Brazil(photos) 18+ by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 06, 2021
Blackfire:

grin
Re: It Is Normal To See Women Breastfeeding Openly In Brazil(photos) 18+ by Amotolongbo(f): 8:09pm On Oct 06, 2021
Blackfire:

raise the bar
Re: It Is Normal To See Women Breastfeeding Openly In Brazil(photos) 18+ by Freelane33(m): 8:29pm On Oct 06, 2021
Lol because of boobs grin, fresh boons plenty for lekki
Blackfire:
I am going to Brazil
Re: It Is Normal To See Women Breastfeeding Openly In Brazil(photos) 18+ by Nonexisting1: 8:31pm On Oct 06, 2021
That is it. I'm visiting Brazil but first, let me successfully leave this shithole in one piece.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Normal To See Women Breastfeeding Openly In Brazil(photos) 18+ by Phiniter(m): 4:26am On Oct 07, 2021
I wonder if this privilege would be extended to women who want to breast feed their men too.

Public breastfeeding na public breastfeeding eno matter who dem dey feed

2 Likes

Re: It Is Normal To See Women Breastfeeding Openly In Brazil(photos) 18+ by Lilsameey: 4:41am On Oct 07, 2021
Pink nipples.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Normal To See Women Breastfeeding Openly In Brazil(photos) 18+ by BigDawsNet: 6:31am On Oct 07, 2021
Men! try to suck boobs mostly on weekends

It's reduces the mon-fri overload stress...

Speaking from experience

It's important you suck both

1 Like

Re: It Is Normal To See Women Breastfeeding Openly In Brazil(photos) 18+ by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:35am On Oct 07, 2021
Brazilians girls are damn hot, that's all I have to say

1 Like

Re: It Is Normal To See Women Breastfeeding Openly In Brazil(photos) 18+ by 9japride(m): 7:46am On Oct 07, 2021
@Op I believe the slum areas of Brazil needs to be avoided by anyone going there. Brazil is a beautiful country no doubt but they will definitely have an extension of those drug lords found in other southern American countries there especially in the poor areas. If you want to market Brazil its best you use wisdom in listing the best cities a foreigner should target if he/she intends to start a new life. One shouldn't run from fraying pan to fire. Good job on your enlightenment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Normal To See Women Breastfeeding Openly In Brazil(photos) 18+ by angelfallz(m): 8:56am On Oct 07, 2021
In my own side Women have been breastfeeding their babies wherever, whenever the baby is hungry. It's not a big deal.
Re: It Is Normal To See Women Breastfeeding Openly In Brazil(photos) 18+ by macho44(m): 8:59am On Oct 07, 2021
Blackfire:
I am going to Brazil
To suck Breast?
Re: It Is Normal To See Women Breastfeeding Openly In Brazil(photos) 18+ by Blackfire(m): 9:02am On Oct 07, 2021
Amotolongbo:
raise the bar

Let's chat privately
Re: It Is Normal To See Women Breastfeeding Openly In Brazil(photos) 18+ by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:22am On Oct 07, 2021
Is it supposed to be shameful to breastfeed a child. Babies can be hungry or needy at random times, people should know that (at least). To me, nothing much there. Even inside bus, some women do it and that's it.
Re: It Is Normal To See Women Breastfeeding Openly In Brazil(photos) 18+ by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:23am On Oct 07, 2021
Someone breastfeeding is 18+, wonderful (better precaution than sorry though).
Re: It Is Normal To See Women Breastfeeding Openly In Brazil(photos) 18+ by Depressed101: 9:24am On Oct 07, 2021
Amotolongbo:
are you honestly asking this question amotolongbo? Tf
Re: It Is Normal To See Women Breastfeeding Openly In Brazil(photos) 18+ by vickyie(f): 9:38am On Oct 07, 2021
It is normal in Nigeria too now �
Re: It Is Normal To See Women Breastfeeding Openly In Brazil(photos) 18+ by vickyie(f): 9:38am On Oct 07, 2021
Amotolongbo:
yes it is a northern African country

1 Like

Re: It Is Normal To See Women Breastfeeding Openly In Brazil(photos) 18+ by Amotolongbo(f): 9:39am On Oct 07, 2021
Depressed101:
are you honestly asking this question amotolongbo? Tf
surely!

I only know of a country called Sudan in Africa. I don’t know sudan
Re: It Is Normal To See Women Breastfeeding Openly In Brazil(photos) 18+ by Amotolongbo(f): 9:40am On Oct 07, 2021
vickyie:
yes it is a northern African country
Really?

Only Sudan is a North African country, not sudan
Re: It Is Normal To See Women Breastfeeding Openly In Brazil(photos) 18+ by Amotolongbo(f): 9:41am On Oct 07, 2021
Blackfire:

Let's chat privately

no private chat here.

You raised the issue in public and must be addressed publicly
Re: It Is Normal To See Women Breastfeeding Openly In Brazil(photos) 18+ by Blackfire(m): 10:05am On Oct 07, 2021
Amotolongbo:
no private chat here.

You raised the issue in public and must be addressed publicly

Are you a kid?
No need to reply

I won't reply you

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I've Missed Dating Life / Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) / How Many Times Do You Call Your Girlfriend in A Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.