Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage (60080 Views)

My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate / Sex After Child Birth / Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 05, 2018
Sagay212:

So you want your husband to beg you for sex like a baby? If your husband wants sex and you refuse without any reason, you want him to lie flat on the floor and start begging? " my wife please let me phuck nau" please even if it's one plate let me chop....kikiki

I dey laugh. I know that's what make most women happy. To see their husbands beg them like babies. I still maintain that any man that begs for sex at all is not normal, whether you beg your wife or girlfriend. It doesn't just make any sense. You make the move 1,2 and the 3rd time and she says no, just leave her. How can you be begging for sex, when it's not dollars.
you have sense. i like you. nigerian women use that a lot to bring their men under their control. if any man begs for sex from his wife. he's an a-hole, an ass licker.
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by PSTEMMA1960(m): 9:13am On Apr 06, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Please don't listen to those people saying u should get a side chic

There's something u r not doing ryte in d other room
correction...it's called (za oza room.)

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by mikolo80: 3:55am On Apr 07, 2018
AuroraB:
The 'side chick' could turn out to be your main chick @those suggesting he gets one sad
#justsaying shocked
toh
Who lose?
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by mikolo80: 4:02am On Apr 07, 2018
Rukkydelta:
[i][/i]
And it's so unfortunate that the poster that said that is a female
do you know if she likes rough sex?stop playing the women card
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by AuroraB(f): 6:32am On Apr 07, 2018
mikolo80:
toh
Who lose?
Inukwa, is this question meant for me
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by mikolo80: 4:45pm On Apr 07, 2018
AuroraB:
Inukwa, is this question meant for me
yes na
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Kobicove(m): 6:12am On Feb 19, 2019
victovrry:
My wife is a good and I can call her a virtuous woman but she won't give me sex when needed, though we have male and female kids ...please what can I do again? Tried all I have read online and even attends seminals together just to make her change but she did not. Please I'm not saying this to paint her black but that is only one aspect I wish she could change.

Advise please !!!

Go get a side chick
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Olaniyi021(m): 10:48am On Jan 18, 2021
paiz:

My brother enter a chemist shop and tell them you need spanish gold fly before you rape somebody there

How does it work?
Re: My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 18, 2021
victovrry:
My wife is a good and I can call her a virtuous woman but she won't give me sex when needed, though we have male and female kids ...please what can I do again? Tried all I have read online and even attends seminals together just to make her change but she did not. Please I'm not saying this to paint her black but that is only one aspect I wish she could change.

Advise please !!!

Marry more wives.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) / My Husband Pours "Anointing Oil" In My Vagina Before Sex- Wife / 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.