Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) (101110 Views)

P'square: Peter & Paul Okoye Rock 'Obidient' Tops In Paris (Pictures) / Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
Mtcheeew

Meanwhile...
is there any code to migrate to another country . like dial *444# to migrate e to europe , press 1 to choose the prefered europe country of your choice .

4 Likes

Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by IamSINZ(m): 10:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
Ok
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by columbus007(m): 10:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
cheesy
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
Oh very touching a write up.....

So we should fry pineapple bcoz dey are separating .
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by Olril18(m): 10:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by Hahnemann: 10:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
Fools

New Album loading...

Title

"RECONCILLIATION"

This fools can't decieve us anymore

1 Like

Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by bangalee1(m): 10:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
Yesterday l went to a restaurant. l saw there was a WiFi service, so l asked for the password. The waitress told me eat first, so l placed my order. After eating l asked again for the password, and again, she told me eat first. Feeling frustrated, l ordered black coffee. After coffee, again l asked for the password. They told me eat first. Then angrily, l walked to the restaurant manager and asked for the password. He replied eat first !!! l was about to explode, when I finally saw a sign on the wall... Wi Fi password = Eat first.

40 Likes

Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by katstyle(m): 10:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
If there could b separation between twins with the same blood,then I realise that Nigeria too will soon seperate,watch out

5 Likes

Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by olaolaking: 10:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
It may be true. But I know Linda Ikeji can lie too
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by Smooyis(m): 10:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
Good luck.
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by freeborn76(m): 10:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
Na their usual way, those people from the red dust republic, they hate Peter because he married Yoruba woman. That is just the bitter truth; they are Nigeria's most bitter and tribalistic people.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by Bigsteveg(m): 10:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
Something somewhere is wrong. The mother warned him about his choice of wife then.
What an adult sees while sitting, a child can never see while standing.
Be it as it may, he is married already so his family should come first.

8 Likes

Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by Justdare: 10:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
AnonyNymous:
Almost all musical groups eventually split. The Jackson 5? Michael and Jermaine Jackson fought. Boyz II Men? Michael McCary vs the remaining three. New Edition? Bobby Brown and the rest. Mindless Behaviour? Same story. Even here in Nigeria we have 2face and Blackface still quarelling (Plantashun Boyz). It takes a miracle, to keep a group together. Its like the music industry changes people.

Not the industry, pride and greed are the culprit here.

1 Like

Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by Wizaugpet(m): 10:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
AnonyNymous:
Almost all musical groups eventually split. The Jackson 5? Michael and Jermaine Jackson fought. Boyz II Men? Michael McCary vs the remaining three. New Edition? Bobby Brown and the rest. Mindless Behaviour? Same story. Even here in Nigeria we have 2face and Blackface still quarelling (Plantashun Boyz). It takes a miracle, to keep a group together. Its like the music industry changes people.
But, Bracket

1 Like

Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by olashas(f): 10:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
Who cares? undecided. Life goes on...

1 Like

Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by Innobee99(m): 10:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
Twin brothers? Then someone will tell me am wrong for slapping my pastor? Na joke oooo

1 Like

Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by Barrysleek(m): 10:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
This why I hate family business.... it will be too informal and lack of professionalism

1 Like

Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by attention007(m): 10:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
With so much drama coming from both camps of Peter and Paul, we don't know which story is true or false anymore because I know they can't just start having problems when Nigerians know that they are about to release their album.... let them try to remain relevant at least e dey work pass Idris stunts
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
Wahala won.

1 Like

Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
Joephat:
We don hear

I think these duo have no lyrics to produce agn. The last time they came up with this breakup stuff, the released Bank alert n ppl pitied them to play the song even when is nonsense

They were so greedy n stingy

I just admire olamide so much, he was raising ppl while lifting himself.

Psquare should go n rest joor...

Their days of Do me I do you is over.

We are now in the era of Python dance Egwu Eke

Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by ivolt: 10:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
I hope paul can now focus on his family instead of trying to run the
affairs of his brother's family.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by sonature1: 10:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
Joephat:
We don hear

I think these duo have no lyrics to produce agn. The last time they came up with this breakup stuff, the released Bank alert n ppl pitied them to play the song even when is nonsense

They were so greedy n stingy

I just admire olamide so much, he was raising ppl while lifting himself.

Psquare should go n rest joor...

Their days of Do me I do you is over.

We are now in the era of Python dance Egwu Eke

After making sense, u just ruined it with the last paragraph. Everything isn't a joke.

5 Likes

Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by Phabulus(m): 10:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
Another propaganda.I guess something has gone wrong somewhere. Na only women dey bring joy and na still dem dey scatter am. undecided
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by Queenserah26(f): 10:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
Their choice, their business abeg undecided
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
Wizaugpet:

But, Bracket
How successful are they in comparison to the others I mentioned? Its like once success is attained jealousy and greed set in. One member starts feeling like he's better than the others, or that he deserves more money. Or fans admire one member more and another gets jealous.
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by Phi001(m): 10:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
I'm thinking about how Real Sociedad just cut my last ticket and these ones want to disturb the world because of ordinary break up.

When they go broke, they will get back together and stop disturbing us.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Beautiful Without Makeup / Does Beyonce Wear Butt Pads? / Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.