Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) (101144 Views)

P'square: Peter & Paul Okoye Rock 'Obidient' Tops In Paris (Pictures) / Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by Ganjafama(m): 4:33am On Sep 25, 2017
baby124:

Which Nigerians? By Paul's display he better go and sing Atilogwu tunes because his tribalism will now forever haunt his career. Jude will surely come back and beg for mercy. Watch. They have succeeded in limiting themselves and showing themselves through their hatred and low intelligence. They will alienate and lose their Yoruba fan base.
When did Paul bring tribalism into their squabble? It was their late mother who adviced Peter not to marry a Yoruba woman, not Paul. Una go just dey talk wetin una no see.
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by Miles300: 5:06am On Sep 25, 2017
myking95:

Keep that opinion until one strange woman manipulates your own son against u. What kind of silly assumption is that? I should stick it all for a woman even if it destroys me? Adam listened to your type of advice and we now have this chaos in the world.
people do not realize that a woman can destroy a family , not necessarily the case of psquare as I don't know the root of the matter , but I"m tellin u bro any family wey carry strange woman come in na wahala , I av witnessed one that shit is real no he nollywood

1 Like

Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by monyemartins: 5:24am On Sep 25, 2017
learn the number one skill you have to develop to be financially successful In this information age....visit
infoageideas.com now!!!!...You really don't want miss out!
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by gifty99200(f): 5:24am On Sep 25, 2017
Is it that u don't fight while leaving with ur parents? U could have parted ways then so we know P square was never meant to be. The power of a woman and Money just destroyed the brotherly. Shioor
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by SHOCK7(m): 5:30am On Sep 25, 2017
mhizesther:
Patiently waiting for another lady to cry for them grin cheesy
Seriously,wont u feel bad!
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by omuo1(m): 5:33am On Sep 25, 2017
What a shame that means psquare cant manage this brand it so unfurtunate. by the way i wish mr P good luck.
quote author=pinkycurve post=60796328]

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/9/lib-exclusive-psquares-peter-and-paul-okoye-have-finally-split-up-after-years-of-dominating-the-nigerian-music-scene.html[/quote]d
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by vicadex07(m): 5:37am On Sep 25, 2017
higherpower:

This one is different. Secession is in their blood
lol
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by vicadex07(m): 5:40am On Sep 25, 2017
Hedonistically:
Peter is the new synonym for mumu.

He would ultimately learn how foolish he has been for sticking out his neck for the kind of scheming, manipulative wife he has.

Only a Master of time.

You are just as dumb and tribalistic as Paul, Jude and their late mom who planted the seed of hatred before her demise. Typical of you people.

They couldn't just get over the fact that Lola is Yoruba. Yet we Yorubas accept you wholeheartedly to the extent that some of your kinsmen are legislators and council chairmen in Lagos State.
This same Psquare blew up in Lagos and waz accepted by all tribes especially Yoruba. Yoruba people played a very huge part in their success story just like most of you.

Evil people...

17 Likes

Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by Nobody: 5:44am On Sep 25, 2017
please who is Peter and Paul in the picture there?
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by ehmasjet(m): 5:44am On Sep 25, 2017
Data entry officer needed for immediate employment

Check the site formore details
http:///MmujA4
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by modath(f): 5:45am On Sep 25, 2017
Abagworo:
That Lola is a witch. Their mum saw it all and rejected her. Nigerians will teach Peter and Lola a lesson they will never forget.

Bros talk your mind!!Their mum saw nothing but hate & tribal induced bigotry, Lola is an OLDER Yoruba woman, hence the rejection ...Abeg, who will do the lesson teaching? Nigerians or or delusional "Biafrauds" with your kind of offside thinking? cos in Me , Peter has got a lifelong fan just cos of crap like this you just spewed!!!

Peter will gain loyal Yoruba fanbase just to stick it to people like you!

Disappointing much!!! SMH undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by eyinjuege: 5:46am On Sep 25, 2017
No wonder ...
His brothers want to kill him and inherit him, leaving his wife and children high and dry.
How can one function with such brothers?
Any threat should be taken seriously. It's not The first-time brothers have been killing themselves over property and money.
This is what happens when a controlling mother sows the seed of dissension in the lives of her children.

3 Likes

Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by Elthugnificent(m): 5:48am On Sep 25, 2017
bangalee1:
Yesterday l went to a restaurant. l saw there was a
WiFi service, so l asked for the password. The
waitress told me eat first, so l placed my order. After
eating l asked again for the password, and again, she
told me eat first. Feeling frustrated, l ordered black
coffee. After coffee, again l asked for the password.
They told me eat first. Then angrily, l walked to the
restaurant manager and asked for the password. He
replied eat first !!! l was about to explode, when I
finally saw a sign on the wall...
Wi Fi password = Eat first.
You try, but jokes are suppose to be misdirection; from the fourth line everybody knew where you are heading.

There is still room for improvement.

1 Like

Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by vicadex07(m): 5:50am On Sep 25, 2017
eyinjuege:
No wonder ...
His brothers want to kill him and inherit him, leaving his wife and children high and dry.
How can one function with such brothers?
Any threat should be taken seriously. It's not The first-time brothers have been killing themselves over property and money.
This is what happens when a controlling mother sows the seed of dissension in the lives of her children.

Spot on

1 Like

Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by vicadex07(m): 5:51am On Sep 25, 2017
modath:

Bros talk your mind!!Their mum saw nothing but hate & tribal induced bigotry, Lola is an OLDER Yoruba woman, hence the rejection ...Abeg, who will do the lesson teaching? Nigerians or or delusional "Biafrauds" with your kind of offside thinking? cos in Me , Peter has got a lifelong fan just cos of crap like this you just spewed!!!

Peter will gain loyal Yoruba fanbase just to stick it to people like you!

Disappointing much!!! SMH undecided

I couldn't have said it any better than this. Such a hateful and spiteful bunch...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:54am On Sep 25, 2017
Not tribalistic but Yoruba wives are really troubles especially the one who marries a rich man.
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by Lummyflimsy(m): 5:59am On Sep 25, 2017
publicity stunt........they had a plan
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by Hedonistically: 6:10am On Sep 25, 2017
vicadex07:

You are just as dumb and tribalistic as Paul, Jude and their late mom who planted the seed of hatred before her demise. Typical of you people.

They couldn't just get over the fact that Lola is Yoruba. Yet we Yorubas accept you wholeheartedly to the extent that some of your kinsmen are legislators and council chairmen in Lagos State.
This same Psquare blew up in Lagos and waz accepted by all tribes especially Yoruba. Yoruba people played a very huge part in their success story just like most of you.

Evil people...

What is this mumu ranting about?
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by Bibi294(f): 6:15am On Sep 25, 2017
buygala:
That's the problem with crying wolf where there was none. sad

When there is a real wolf chasing the person, everyone will think the person is raising false alarm as usual undecided

So I don't give a fvck whether they are splitting up or breaking into pieces.. ..undecided

DJ Lalasticlala... . Abeg epp us play "igboro ti daru" by Kleverjay.... Let's all dance to their split up smiley
klever jay in this century... Hope you're married sha? Coz that song don tay
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by Yomzzyblog: 6:16am On Sep 25, 2017
Ok
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by seangy4konji: 6:20am On Sep 25, 2017
they dont even have anything to offer again apart from the mami water problem between them
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by Ramaa(m): 6:23am On Sep 25, 2017
Nothing last forever

Even Nigeria will break up soon......

Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by goodvision12(m): 6:23am On Sep 25, 2017

1 Like

Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by CodeBlooded: 6:23am On Sep 25, 2017
ebukahandsome:
At this stage, they are yet you realise that we dont give a Bleep anymore
Walai ta lai.
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by FastestTech(m): 6:23am On Sep 25, 2017
mhizesther:
Patiently waiting for another lady to cry for them grin cheesy

hmmmmmmmmm

What Are You Waiting For? grin grin grin
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by Hedonistically: 6:24am On Sep 25, 2017
Ganjafama:
When did Paul bring tribalism into their squabble? It was their late mother who adviced Peter not to marry a Yoruba woman, not Paul. Una go just dey talk wetin una no see.

Do you have any proof that their late mother advised Peter not to marry a Yoruba woman? I don't know why people are Yorubalising or tribalising the matter unnecessarily.. The problem has always been the person of Lola herself, not necessarily her Yorubaness. Don't forget that Paul's wife is not even Igbo.

In Igbo culture, no man marries a woman that is EIGHT LONG YEARS older than him. It's unheard of. Coupled with the woman's aristo antecedents and other dirty, unprintable information about her that the whole family (and others like me) know. That's the issue here.

Paul talked about nyansh opening and juju. He knows what he is talking about.

2 Likes

Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by Kaybaba5(m): 6:25am On Sep 25, 2017
[quote author=Joephat post=60797831]We don hear

I think these duo have no lyrics to produce agn. The last time they came up with this breakup stuff, the released Bank alert n ppl pitied them to play the song even when is nonsense

They were so greedy n stingy

I just admire olamide so much, he was raising ppl while lifting himself.

Psquare should go n rest joor...

Their days of Do me I do you is over.

We are now in the era of Python dance Egwu Eke[/quote

Who the break up epp
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by ruggedized1: 6:25am On Sep 25, 2017
Lola has finally succeeded. Blood is thicker than anything. Let us watch as things unfolds.
Re: P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) by Adagunduro: 6:28am On Sep 25, 2017
Women, their wives has finally achieved there aim. Women? ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Beautiful Without Makeup / Does Beyonce Wear Butt Pads? / Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.