Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It (31570 Views)

This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself / What Is The Penalty Given To A Man Who Didn't Pay Lady's Dowry Before She Died? / Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by SensualMan: 9:42pm On Sep 27, 2017
Sorry
Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by Apina(m): 9:44pm On Sep 27, 2017
Before you begin on a journey of revenge, dig two graves. What u call justice is nothing but u being vindictive for a perceived wrong by ur father. Life is too short to carry so much anger. Your mother chose to marry ur father and her passing away should be a lesson to u. Ths life is short, let God be the judge Cos nothing u will do can ever change what he did to ur mother, just let go.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by Annie939(f): 9:44pm On Sep 27, 2017
cheating is part of life and 80 per cent of men and 15 per cent of women cheat while 5 per cent are saint in terms of cheating
Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by kobijacobs(m): 9:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
even after her death u still call it cheating....leave him to live his life
Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by MrDoGood(m): 9:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Your Dad is probably 40+ at least, do you want him to w.an.k?

If So, tell him to submit 2 recent passport photographs and his CV

We would induct him into the Vaseline Crew
This one weak me

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by AreaFada2: 9:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
In most parts of Africa polygamy is legal.

Many of the people you are asking for advise, their dads have kids with various women all over the place.

Myself whose granddad and dad was & is monogamous, I will still not sit on a high horse to pontificate here.

Except you do not live in Africa.

What you are saying is what many ladies want to hear.
But let us do DNA tests on all kids under 21 years old in 9ja, a very large number will fail it.

My late relative's 3 kids were not his. They were fathered by other men. If not for the child he had much earlier with another woman, he'd have died childless.

Two friends wanted to do family re-union and bring kids they had in their youth to diaspora. Their kids failed DNA test.

There's always enough blame & hypocrisy to go round.

If he did not take good care of your ailing mum, that is another matter. Maybe the relationship/marriage had technically died long ago. Even though kids may not want to see it.

Your mum is gone. Just move on. I know how painful it is to lose one's dearest mum. Keep the fond memories of her.

7 Likes

Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by thundafire: 9:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
Ask ur dad y he did it either ur mum was so busy 4 him to have her, be polite and talk to him wen he is in a good mood
Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
The only justice you need now is to forget about your dad screwing other women. It's his calling man. Not your mom is resting in the Lord while you are here killing yourself over what your dad has been called to do. Just focus on yourself and learn so that you won't do what your father is doing. Since your mom is sleeping,adjust pray he doesn't abandone you and your siblings.
That's my own oo.
Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by chasingsmiles: 9:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
I will advise you call him, talk to him, let him know you know all he has been doing even when your mum is still alive, tell him you are so hurt anytime you see him/remember those things..... I am pretty sure he will think about it at his closest.....every human/ woman or woman fear one person, As much as you fear to discuss this with him, he is your dad, remember you never can tell maybe you key in to those he fear most too.... Talking to him will help, for him to be scolding you lately means, he fears you,means he loves you, as a father of course, talk to him my friend and thank me later…....mosotemi
Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by birdsview(m): 9:52pm On Sep 27, 2017
Tell me something new..that's regular stuff..
Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by LagosismyHome(f): 9:52pm On Sep 27, 2017
Not all parents or marriage is PERFECT. .......

may your mother soul rest in peace. its best not to dwell on your parents marriage. as you grow up take lessons from life experiences and work towards been the better man

when you get married , since you dont like what ypur father did then ensure you dont repeat the same to your wife

1 Like

Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by Amberon11: 9:55pm On Sep 27, 2017
Lol
Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by xpectme(m): 9:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
ur fada no try at all
Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by Amberon11: 9:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
Shut up didn't you read the part where he said they informed the father that the mom was dying and he never showed up till the next day?
AntiWailer:
Wat is your business ?

Apparently you have no life to face

If not, u thinking of stabbing ur father a million times for cheating on ur mum.

Idiot.
Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by Adaumunocha(f): 9:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
The op needs to purge his heart from every hatred...
Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by Max24: 9:58pm On Sep 27, 2017
Prettyhurts:

Did you read what I wrote well? From my first post to this one? Or are you also helping him to wish the wife death? If you did you'll understand why I wrote this.

You don't cheat on a dead woman but when the woman is healthy and very much alive and you harbor thoughts of going after other women when she's no more is like wishing her death.
So, if ur husband cheats on u you will encourage ur son to hate him for u ? Even the fathers of faith were polygamists. As long as a man cares for u and d children , his extracurricular activities are none of ur business.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by Amberon11: 9:58pm On Sep 27, 2017
Pls receive sense, people cheat because they simply want to. It has nothing to do with their partner.
thundafire:
Ask ur dad y he did it either ur mum was so busy 4 him to have her, be polite and talk to him wen he is in a good mood
Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 27, 2017
Come and see dis small boy that wants to kill his father...bros why you dey take Panadol for ya papa headache...anuofia...you think you too won't cheat on ya wife? shocked

1 Like

Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by iluvpomo(m): 9:59pm On Sep 27, 2017
Another sweet story that has been created by a new account for Nairaland front page. One beer still remain for fridge from weekend, make i go open am before I read the other comments
Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by tosyne2much(m): 10:00pm On Sep 27, 2017
The tale of a promiscuous father

Promiscuous people don't retire, only death retire them
Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by boldking(m): 10:00pm On Sep 27, 2017
Prettyhurts:

What if you die before her? Will your soul be at rest if she cheats or do you think your children would be happy? Are you already cheating for you to have such thoughts? How's your wife disrespectful? Do you always respect your wife? Have you discussed with her? Are you perfect?

Don't bother replying me.
they'll soon ban marriages
Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by Sanchase: 10:01pm On Sep 27, 2017
Be motivated, make more money than he has. Then call him out and caution him.

Don't try this if you still live under his roof and say Daddy thank sir after every meal.
Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by Amberon11: 10:01pm On Sep 27, 2017
Brutality and fatality all in one grin grin grin
Prettyhurts:

First: I've(f) in my moniker.
Secondly: I'm married.
Third: I told you not to reply cos I know you'll.
Fourth: you're already cheating this one your body is peppering you like this
Fifth: you're already praying for your wife to die so you can make the cheating official and when they ask you, you'll respond that she was disrespectful when she was alive
Sixth: For you not to understand what I wrote means you're the problem in your marriage. Work on your marriage cos no marriage is perfect.

cheesy cheesy cheesy stop using your children as a cover up Mr Man grin

Fvck off my mention

1 Like

Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by MrRitchie: 10:03pm On Sep 27, 2017
If you're natured enough and you have reasonable things to do with your time, you won't be thinking of stabbing ur father a million times because he cheated on your mum, if you're a guy, I hope you won't cheat on your wife too if you eventually get married.

My advice.

Get busy, those little time u use in thinking of how to stab ur father, use it to think of how to better ur life and leave your father alone.

Just get busy, an idle man is a devil's workshop
Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by Maxvasia(m): 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2017
Its this kind of dumb posts that ooze of feminist puke that one will find female Nairalanders in. But u will never see them in meaningful posts.

The bigger question is.....how did this poo make FP?? Hope one of Psquare's wives is not behind these MODs, controlling them

1 Like

Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by mytym(m): 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2017
Acidosis:
Your dad isn't your problem, you only have to get over your mom's death. I know it can be difficult but time is a great healer.

I love your Signature!
It's my favorite verse!

1 Like

Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by vivalavida(m): 10:07pm On Sep 27, 2017
Prettyhurts:

What if you die before her? Will your soul be at rest if she cheats or do you think your children would be happy? Are you already cheating for you to have such thoughts? How's your wife disrespectful? Do you always respect your wife? Have you discussed with her? Are you perfect?

U asked like 7 questions and yet u said he shouldn't bother replying you.
Then why quote him and ask questions?

Na wa
Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
Max24:

So, if ur husband cheats on u you will encourage ur son to hate him for u ? Even the fathers of faith were polygamists. As long as a man cares for u and d children , his extracurricular activities are none of ur business.

Extracurricular activities ni, borrowed activities ko. When someone cares for you and the children then what's he looking for outside that's not inside. What happened to till death do us apart, the promises e.t.c. Ehh Uncle Max24 the caring, potential/future cheat and polygamist.

Op's case is diff, the mom is late already, but the man I quoted is jejely waiting for the wife to die so he'll make his own official.

Please I beg you don't mention me again since common sense is far from you. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by AuroraB(f): 10:09pm On Sep 27, 2017
Prettyhurts:

grin

Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by Daeylar(f): 10:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
cococandy:
He didn't even come when he learned she was dying? Wow. Did he explain why?

You're not obliged to forgive him. I hate when kids are blackmailed into forgiving horrendous parents. If you don't feel like forgiving him, you don't have to. At least don't force it. Let it come to you.

You only owe yourself success. Try your best to get successful and be your own person.
If you do eventually feel like forgiving him, let it be your decision and not something you do out of societal pressure or guilt.

Never try to physically harm him. Don't end up in jail because of him. It's not worth. You owe yourself that much. And nothing justifies physical violence on someone else except self defense.

Truths @both bolded
Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
vivalavida:

U asked like 7 questions and yet u said he shouldn't bother replying you.
Then why quote him and ask questions?

Na wa

Cos he's supposed to ask himself those question before commenting or you've not heard about rhetorical questions.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 27, 2017
boldking:
AND thats y i hate women of ur type black woman

cheesy AMERICANA man, even Jesus Christ wasn't loved by all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones / Pregnant Woman Dies After Falling Inside Pits Twice In One Week (pics) / Twin Musicians, Tagwayen Asali, Wed Identical Twin Sisters On The Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.