Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,180 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It (31569 Views)

This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself / What Is The Penalty Given To A Man Who Didn't Pay Lady's Dowry Before She Died? / Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by Annie939(f): 8:15am On Sep 28, 2017
AreaFada2:

Nope. They know the consequences of being caught is more severe. Culture induced discipline. So they are much more careful.

They cover their tracks for better. That is why quite often only DNA test shows it years later. Imagine how few do DNA test and failure rate so high.

Do you know how many have been undone by smartphone lately? Through suspicious hubby/bf hacking into account. Or just by looking through her phone chat. I know one whose wedding plans was cancelled. Lately.

Women get more opportunities to cheat. If they want to. Because the average looking lady will be hit on sometimes. Pretty ones often.
But a guy must go through the rigmarole of chasing and spending money first. But a woman can siddon jeje and men come and ask her out. She has to just say yes after a little shakara of course.

Women also had a biological incentive previously. Until about 60 years ago contraception was not widespread. So preggy had consequences. Now tradition and culture have faded. Now anything goes.
hmmmmmmmm I'm speechless
Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by slimmdree(m): 8:25am On Sep 28, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
alcuin:

I stopped reading when I saw "men are NOT polygamous in nature".

Aunty, please go and rest.

Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by AntiWailer: 8:27am On Sep 28, 2017
Amberon11:
Shut up didn't you read the part where he said they informed the father that the mom was dying and he never showed up till the next day?

Oya follow him and join him in stabbing his father.
Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by bfmconcepts: 8:56am On Sep 28, 2017
@OP, there is little or nothing you can do about it. Just move on with your life and get all you can get from him financially for you to achieve in life.
Any negative thing you do to avenge your mother's death will have negative impact on you and your destiny.
Focus on God as the best father, work on yourself and your siblings to make sure they are not like him.
The judgement of parent is not in the hand of their children (no matter what happens)
Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 28, 2017
lilmanni:
My dad has been cheating on my mum since when I was small I discovered it myself around 2013 and he still does it though my mum passed away early this year but anytime I see my dad I feel like squandering him stabing him a million times I can't continue to see him and continue to claim he's my dad. The day my mum died they called him that my mum was dying he never showed till the next day. The most annoying part is he has started scolding me because he already has the sense of me knowing his wrong ways...... pls I want your view on this what should I do.... at least I want a Lil justice to be done on him even if its a Lil one

It's not ur business what he does wit his life.
Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by AreaFada2: 9:08am On Sep 28, 2017
Wizaugpet:
"If u Love someone that doesnt Love u, it means u are waiting for a Ship at Airport."

Mehnnn! This is my Qoute of the Day... cheesy
But most 9ja marriages have no mutual love involved. The men even love more. Reason is this. As a man you chase a lady that attracts you. An iota of love is at least there. If after dating & sex you still stick to her considering the choices and options out there.

But women have to wait to be wooed. It is not uncommon for a lady to complain that only weirdos and funny people approach her. We often jokingly say "na village people dey use 4G on you" and such jokes.

But at long last she will have to accept one of those "weirdos" as a hubby, even if not her type at all. As the clock begins to tick and pressure from family mounts. She will then choose pragmatism in dating. cheesy grin

She will console herself with stuff like: he's caring, he has a good job, he offers me economic security, my friends and family like him, etc. But true love from the heart is often missing. Therein lies the first error. Nothing can replace love. Not money, pragmatism, opinion of others, etc.

Indeed many have boarded a ship at the airport & a plane at the seaport. Just that those means of transport (marriages) never really took off or set sail. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by DanielGb(m): 9:15am On Sep 28, 2017
There is more to it than what you know. Ask him. No matter how a man cheats he will still respect the death of his beloved wife. He doesnt love your late mum again(before she pass on).

Ask.
Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by ifyain: 9:16am On Sep 28, 2017
Sorry it is your late mother,s fault, whenever a man cheats, there is something lacking in the marriage. same with whenever the woman cheats. you are still young and I am sure you will understand as you get older and maybe married. marriage is the biggest scam in the world that benefits no one.
Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by Wizaugpet(m): 9:18am On Sep 28, 2017
AreaFada2:

But most 9ja marriages have no mutual love involved. The men even love more. Reason is this. As a man you chase a lady that attracts you. An iota of love is at least there. If after dating & sex you still stick to her considering the choices and options out there.

But women have just wait to be wooed. It is not uncommon for a lady to complain that only weirdos and funny people approach her. We often jokingly say "na village people dey use 4G on you" and such jokes.

But at long last she will have to accept one of those "weirdos" as a hubby, even if not her type. As the clock begins to tick and pressure from family mounts. She will then chose pragmatism in dating. cheesy grin

She will console herself with stuff like: he's caring, he has a good job, he offers me economic security, my friends and family like him, etc. But true love from the heart is often missing. Therein lies the first error. Nothing can replace love. Not money, pragmatism, opinion of others, etc.

Indeed many have boarded a ship at the airport & a plane at the seaport. Just that those means of transport (marriages) never really took off or set sail. cheesy grin
The Truth Unveiled sad
Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by streetzdreamz(m): 11:20am On Sep 28, 2017
this is sad, lots of comments on nairaland this days r void of humanity, some won't even stop at the regular insults but would top it up with a curse or two,why are you guys so bitter and angry? either chip in your opinion or ignore the thread, na wah o.......@op it's okay to be mad at your dad cuz of the injustice meted out to your mum,but hey! you can't put the laws in your hands,let karma do the job and if he goes unscathed then hells bells, its funny people still gets married every Saturdays in this country, with all have been reading online, that institution has long lost its original purpose, anyone still willing to go into marriage should know it ain't a bed of roses, its annoying when y'al keep disturbing us with your tales of woes,is it that there are no happy unions out there? or its not worth sharing? its always negativities and nothing positive from the married folks in here..

1 Like

Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by adatemi: 11:57am On Sep 28, 2017
As sad as it is, channel your energy towards making yourself a better person.
Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by DECOtech(m): 12:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
lilmanni:
My dad has been cheating on my mum since when I was small I discovered it myself around 2013 and he still does it though my mum passed away early this year but anytime I see my dad I feel like squandering him stabing him a million times I can't continue to see him and continue to claim he's my dad. The day my mum died they called him that my mum was dying he never showed till the next day. The most annoying part is he has started scolding me because he already has the sense of me knowing his wrong ways...... pls I want your view on this what should I do.... at least I want a Lil justice to be done on him even if its a Lil one

You are suppose to leave him to God and not take laws into your hands.
Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by Becalm(m): 2:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
There are many secrets in marriage you may never understand as a young man or woman. One couple may wrong the other, the aggrieved party refuses to forgive and begins to behave irresponsibly. Sometimes in ability to resolve prolonged disputes results in dying or dead LOVE. Actions like this begin to manifest. You may never know the role your mum played in the whole saga, but from the information available your father is wrong for these actions and its equally not your business if he performs his fatherly obligations of love, care and providing for your needs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones / Pregnant Woman Dies After Falling Inside Pits Twice In One Week (pics) / Twin Musicians, Tagwayen Asali, Wed Identical Twin Sisters On The Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.