Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast (71629 Views)

Quick Solutions To Prevent Your Infinix Phone From Overheating / How To Force Enable 4G Only Mode On Your Infinix Note 4 And Other Android Phones / Know More About Your Infinix Note 4 Pro, Dudes, And Maximise Its Functions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 26, 2017
STEVENcrack:
its only the Infinix note series that show flash charge(double charge).
and truely u can get a 0-100% in an hour

U will never get 0-100 in an hour. Where are u people getting these figures from huh. U can get 0-60 in 30 mins but that remaining 40% will take another 1 hour.

1 Like

Re: See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast by jamex93(m): 8:26am On Sep 26, 2017
open is very correct!

I have experienced number 1 and 2

I changed my flex and now am flexing the phone

where is this my follow come charger sef

time to test if u r still good
Re: See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast by STEVENcrack(m): 8:29am On Sep 26, 2017
greenhulk:

U will never get 0-100 in an hour. Where are u people getting these figures from huh. U can get 0-60 in 30 mins but that remaining 40% will take another 1 hour.
am using an Infinix hot note and am speaking from experience.. u can ask anybody using a hot note or note2
Re: See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 26, 2017
STEVENcrack:

am using an Infinix hot note and am speaking from experience.. u can ask anybody using a hot note or note2

Its still a no. the way adaptive quick charging works (flash charging in Infinix case) is to charge very fast within the 1st 30 mins to get the phone to around 60% after which it will start charging normal. maybe ur phone gets to 60 within 30 mins and u think it would get to 100 within another 30 mins.. it doesn't work like that (at least not yet). Samsung galaxy S7 is one of the fastest charging phones available and it doesn't charge to 100 in 1 hour, it takes 1 hr 20 mins.
Re: See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast by Divay22(f): 8:43am On Sep 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
In that case, you should buy another cord
Alright.. I'll do just that..
Thanks

1 Like

Re: See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast by Analog95(m): 8:53am On Sep 26, 2017
Divay22:
My charger head is okay, but the cord is faulty...
Which is better.. To buy a new charger or buy a new cord?

Just buy a new phone then.

1 Like

Re: See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast by publicenemy(m): 8:59am On Sep 26, 2017
MummyJackson:
Is your infinix smartphone not charging? Or it is charging slow.
Normally your phone suppose to charge 100% within 1hr 3min.
Anything longer than that, it means they is something wrong.
Also if your infinix or any smartphone don't last after
charging, something is wrong.
I have had a lot of complain from infinix users
about thier phone not lasting battery and also I
lots of time to add %.

I recently made post about disadvantage of charging your phone battery with desktop
Below I have listed reason why your infinix/
smartphone is not charging fast or does not last.

1, Bad charger : believe me if you don't have a
follow come charger that comes directly from
your phone manufacturer, don't expect it to
charge fast, all infinix phone comes with a fast
charger, ( what I mean by fast charger, the
charging signal will be two instead of one), this
fast charger can charge your infinix phone within
1hr but if you use other chargers, it can be 3hrs,
this charger is scares but you can always see it in
some phone dealers shops.
to know the original charger, it is always white in colour, comes
with cord and some comes in blue pack, make sure you test it
before buying, plug it for about 10 min. Let it show the double sign
charging.
the last I sold to my customer was #2500.

2, charging flex : charging flex is the inbuilt
connection between your charger and the phone,
if this flex got damage, you will notice som of this
things,

Ì. Your phone may not charge or charge slow.
Ii. Your phone can't connect to the system again
Iii. I will no longer flash charge.

When you notice all this it means your charging flex needs to be
changed, Don't work the faulty one, it is better you change th flex
completely, It will cost you. #1500,

3, software : it may be that your phone is having software problem,
. To solve this, flash your phone or upgrade the os, remember to
back-up your files before flashing.

4, faulty battery : when your phone battery is bad, or started
increasing in size, it can not charge well, it's either it charges from
1% to 100 within 10mins or it charges to 6hrs, first of all confirm
that the problem is from the battery before changing new one.

5, panel problem : if your panel is bad, and can't be repair it is
better to change it.

Don't forget to drop you views..
Don't forget to drop you views..

also see the highest memory card in the world]

seun
lalasticalala

Please I want to format my phone but I have lots of files in it and need to have it backed up. How do I do that please?
Re: See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast by Divay22(f): 8:59am On Sep 26, 2017
Analog95:

Just buy a new phone then.
Lol
What has the phone got to do with the charger cheesy
Re: See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast by FENZY24(m): 9:40am On Sep 26, 2017
this thread came at the right time, I think mine is charging flex issue. it can't connect to the system and it doesn't flash charge anymore.. thanks for this info coupled with the price range..
Re: See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast by 3RNEST(m): 9:57am On Sep 26, 2017
STEVENcrack:

Truth, only hot note.. ..I'm using hot 5 lite nothing like flash charging....
Re: See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast by Diamondwriter(m): 10:01am On Sep 26, 2017
cr7rooney10:
Mine is 3hours am using 400 charger
my 2300 charger from Jumia still takes forever to charge. na 400 go win am next Tym o

2 Likes

Re: See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast by adelowor(f): 10:35am On Sep 26, 2017
greenhulk:

Ummm. U are very wrong sir. I don't think there's an infinix phone that will charge from 0-100 in 1 hr even those with adaptive fast charging. A galaxy s7 that charges much faster takes about an hour and 20 mins to charge from 0-100 (with adaptive fast charging equipped). How then would a phone without adaptive fast charging charge within 1 hour?

Most Infinix phones would take like 2 hours plus to charge from 0-100 while those equipped with flash charge would take like 30 mins to charge from 0-60 and another 1hr to charge from 60-100.

U are wrong!!!!
Re: See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast by MuyiRano(m): 10:46am On Sep 26, 2017
my infinix Hot 3 dey do me shege. if fully charged I no fit use am past 4hrs non stop staying online.
wat court be the cause?
Re: See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast by STEVENcrack(m): 11:17am On Sep 26, 2017
greenhulk:

Its still a no. the way adaptive quick charging works (flash charging in Infinix case) is to charge very fast within the 1st 30 mins to get the phone to around 60% after which it will start charging normal. maybe ur phone gets to 60 within 30 mins and u think it would get to 100 within another 30 mins.. it doesn't work like that (at least not yet). Samsung galaxy S7 is one of the fastest charging phones available and it doesn't charge to 100 in 1 hour, it takes 1 hr 20 mins.
am sure u have not used hot note.. FYI it would the note series would continue to double charge until it gets to 95% then it reverts back to normal single charge.

my suggestion is that Samsung should swallow their pride and consult Infinix on how they did it.
I love Samsung phones they are d best after iPhone but when it comes to charging at d speed of light with less impact on battery Infinix note series wears d crown

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast by Depreacherman(m): 11:19am On Sep 26, 2017
There are more reasons..... before selling chargers to my customers , most times I insist they bring their phone along......

you could sell that fast charger to them and it may still not charge fast . .. maybe for compatability reasons or there about....
Re: See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast by STEVENcrack(m): 11:21am On Sep 26, 2017
Diamondwriter:
my 2300 charger from Jumia still takes forever to charge. na 400 go win am next Tym o
give me #2500 and I get u original Infinix flash charger...u would testify
Re: See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast by STEVENcrack(m): 11:27am On Sep 26, 2017
Gionee s6s...3gb ram 32gb ROM.
fingerprint enabled. available for quick sale at 35k last..it has a tiny crack but doesn't affect any function.newly bought for 72k...receipt still available.

Samsung s4..very neat no cracks..25k.

hot3 Infinix ..22k..touchpad was changed once..everything working perfectly fine.
Gionee p5mini..15k.

08185060821..CAMERA ARE AWESOME.. Lagos residents only unless u are willing to pay me and I do d way bill or u send d money to anyone u know in Lagos and he finalise d transactions with me.
Re: See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast by Primemshelia(m): 12:51pm On Sep 26, 2017
same problem mine ix infinix note
Re: See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast by dimeji248(m): 1:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
praise Jah for this post, my infinix note 2 charging takes up to 7 hours b4 reaching full charge, it's giving a real headache........... what do you think might be the problem coz is connecting with laptop when plug in.

Re: See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 26, 2017
Some people don't just get the facts about using the correct chargers to charge phones. Different chargers are made for different phone. For instance, you can see somebody using a 2000mah(2amp) output charger to charge a phone with about 1000mah. This is just wrong and will end up damaging the battery in the long run.
So, the technique for choosing the correct charger, is for instance, if your phone has a battery capacity of 4000mah, it is recommended to use a 2000mah output charger so that the phone will take at least 2 hours to charge fully.
Re: See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast by BonetEzra(m): 3:35pm On Sep 26, 2017
Victim of charging flex right now.. Thanks man!
Re: See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast by lastbaff(m): 6:11pm On Sep 26, 2017
Hey guys, check out the specs of Infinix phones here: Latest Infinix phones and prices
Re: See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
STEVENcrack:

am sure u have not used hot note.. FYI it would the note series would continue to double charge until it gets to 95% then it reverts back to normal single charge.

my suggestion is that Samsung should swallow their pride and consult Infinix on how they did it.
I love Samsung phones they are d best after iPhone but when it comes to charging at d speed of light with less impact on battery Infinix note series wears d crown

I've used different kind of phones, samsung GALAXY and Infinix inclusive. Now I see why most Infinix phones have charging port issues within a few months of usage. Fast charging shouldn't go past 60-70% before reverting to normal charging. If it is true that Infinix note charges to 90% before switching then that explains why 95% of their phones have charging issues after a few months of usage. I think they should learn from Samsung and not the other way round.

1 Like

Re: See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast by STEVENcrack(m): 8:43am On Sep 27, 2017
greenhulk:

I've used different kind of phones, samsung GALAXY and Infinix inclusive. Now I see why most Infinix phones have charging port issues within a few months of usage. Fast charging shouldn't go past 60-70% before reverting to normal charging. If it is true that Infinix note charges to 90% before switching then that explains why 95% of their phones have charging issues after a few months of usage. I think they should learn from Samsung and not the other way round.
yea ..u are correct bro...I noticed that when u use Infinix phones for 2years and above depending on d user it would begin to develop charging port issues which can be fixed for free at carlcare if it has no physical damage.. or preferable u can go to computer village and buy d charging port for #500 and fix it or give it to a repairer.

I have a Samsung phone with charging port issues..I guess its from d panel because Samsung phones don't use replaceable flex ,pls do u know where their repair centre is in Lagos bruv
Re: See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast by webngnews: 8:43am On Sep 27, 2017
Really
Re: See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 27, 2017
STEVENcrack:

yea ..u are correct bro...I noticed that when u use Infinix phones for 2years and above depending on d user it would begin to develop charging port issues which can be fixed for free at carlcare if it has no physical damage.. or preferable u can go to computer village and buy d charging port for #500 and fix it or give it to a repairer.

I have a Samsung phone with charging port issues..I guess its from d panel because Samsung phones don't use replaceable flex ,pls do u know where their repair centre is in Lagos bruv

I haven't had any reason to take a Samsung phone for repairs apart from maybe damaged display which is due to human error. However I have changed the charging port of my Infinix phone 2 times within the last 6 months and right now the charging issue has started to resurface.

But check this address for Samsung mobile care center.

7, Osundairo Street, Computer Village, Ikeja
Re: See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast by MummyJackson(f): 10:40am On Sep 27, 2017
greenhulk:

I haven't had any reason to take a Samsung phone for repairs apart from maybe damaged display which is due to human error. However I have changed the charging port of my Infinix phone 2 times within the last 6 months and right now the charging issue has started to resurface.

infinix and they problem
Re: See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast by MummyJackson(f): 10:42am On Sep 27, 2017
BonetEzra:
Victim of charging flex right now.. Thanks man!
which infinix are you using
Re: See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast by STEVENcrack(m): 11:45am On Sep 27, 2017
greenhulk:

thanks for d address..
just be careful with ur Samsung bro...the phone is not users friendly.. if d screen goes bad then u can as well throw it away..the screens are more expensive that the London used of the phone.
different strokes for different folks but Samsung are loosing it in d Nigerian market now. I have an s4 that I want to sell now.I placed it on Olx for 25k and no one is calling for it but of its hot note I post for 27k Nigerian used the phone is sold in few days
Re: See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 27, 2017
STEVENcrack:

thanks for d address..
just be careful with ur Samsung bro...the phone is not users friendly.. if d screen goes bad then u can as well throw it away..the screens are more expensive that the London used of the phone.
different strokes for different folks but Samsung are loosing it in d Nigerian market now. I have an s4 that I want to sell now.I placed it on Olx for 25k and no one is calling for it but of its hot note I post for 27k Nigerian used the phone is sold in few days

Ha ha, but the s4 was released in 2013, it has lived it's lifetime already bro. Moreover who in his right mind would pay 27k for Infinix hot note ? Lol. That crap has 1gb of ram and a wack display. Does it even have LTE? S4 is older and still superior with 2gb of ram, and 1080p full HD display.

1 Like

Re: See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast by UnknownT: 1:43pm On Sep 27, 2017
My Hot4 suddenly stopped charging once it gets to 55%. It will start discharging even when it's still plugged. I even tried charging it while it's off, still the same embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Data Plan Is Best For A Heavy Internet User Like Me? / DOWNLOAD GB Whatsapp V18.50.0 Latest Version / I Started My Generator & Switched On My Freezer & Stabilizer, Then This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.