Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Nursing Mother Sets 10-Year-Old Brother-In-Law Ablaze In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nursing Mother Sets 10-Year-Old Brother-In-Law Ablaze In Lagos (22769 Views)

Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra / Man Sets Uk-based Wife, Brother-in-law Ablaze Hours After She Returned To Nigeri / Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nursing Mother Sets 10-Year-Old Brother-In-Law Ablaze In Lagos by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:51am On Sep 25, 2017
Mrkumareze:
She wan eat the not meat o.

LOL @ Cannibal things cheesy
Re: Nursing Mother Sets 10-Year-Old Brother-In-Law Ablaze In Lagos by holluphemydavid(m): 11:51am On Sep 25, 2017
NCAN where are thou?
Re: Nursing Mother Sets 10-Year-Old Brother-In-Law Ablaze In Lagos by Cornerstone001: 11:53am On Sep 25, 2017
That's wickedness and its highly condemned angry angry
Re: Nursing Mother Sets 10-Year-Old Brother-In-Law Ablaze In Lagos by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 25, 2017
Igbo women. Igbo witches

2 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother Sets 10-Year-Old Brother-In-Law Ablaze In Lagos by Ilajeboy(m): 12:05pm On Sep 25, 2017
paiz:
How do you feel when you make people cry? How do you feel when you pour acid on your fellow human? How do you feel when you set someone ablaze How do you feel when you break the heart that loves you? How do you feel when you kill someone?
Do you feel fine? Can you sleep that night?
Some humans have done more than what the devil did Even the devil is jealous of them
Please my fellow countrymen let us live peaceably with one another Empty we came to this world empty we will leave Leave a good legacy and be remembered forever
If you are in agreement with me click the like botton But if you want a world of chaos and evil click share

Do u feed ON LIKES
Re: Nursing Mother Sets 10-Year-Old Brother-In-Law Ablaze In Lagos by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 25, 2017
This is just pure wickedness, how does one report cases of abuse like this and be sure of timely intervention ,I have one case I know of cry cry before it gets to this kind of news
Re: Nursing Mother Sets 10-Year-Old Brother-In-Law Ablaze In Lagos by damiz(m): 12:17pm On Sep 25, 2017
Ikorodu needs prayer#pray for ikorodu

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother Sets 10-Year-Old Brother-In-Law Ablaze In Lagos by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
See Mumu way the trade human parts dey talk. Reason like human Biko, surprise me say something intelligent for once, ewu.
JohnXcel:
Wetin "these people" dey find for Lagos sef ?!
Make dis Igbo people go practice their wickedness for Ebonyi. angry
Re: Nursing Mother Sets 10-Year-Old Brother-In-Law Ablaze In Lagos by omoelerin1: 12:20pm On Sep 25, 2017
Sard:
See the ugly face of that witch.
She should be sent to prison. And the idiotic husband should be ashamed of himself for allowing his wife to have so much control over his brother.
I don't believe he is his brother. Igbo will go to village bring someone to Lagos to be using as a domestic worker,
when they get to Lagos the will begin telling people they are his/her uncle or aunty. Whereas, they are far from being relative. Even they may not being from the same village.

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother Sets 10-Year-Old Brother-In-Law Ablaze In Lagos by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
Re: Nursing Mother Sets 10-Year-Old Brother-In-Law Ablaze In Lagos by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 25, 2017
And she was released on Bail?
Who is the idiot that released her on bail? She is supposed to be in a cell getting beat up everyday till they send her to Jail.
Re: Nursing Mother Sets 10-Year-Old Brother-In-Law Ablaze In Lagos by DianaJ(f): 12:45pm On Sep 25, 2017
Jesus I wonder what kind of hrt this woman n ppl who commit unbelievable things have, wickedness everywhere,the last days is indeed near embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Nursing Mother Sets 10-Year-Old Brother-In-Law Ablaze In Lagos by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 25, 2017
JohnXcel:

Yes...and every Lagos native is a holy as Angel Gabriel and Angel Raphael.....
Re: Nursing Mother Sets 10-Year-Old Brother-In-Law Ablaze In Lagos by Elis49(f): 12:54pm On Sep 25, 2017
JohnXcel:

Re: Nursing Mother Sets 10-Year-Old Brother-In-Law Ablaze In Lagos by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 25, 2017
Re: Nursing Mother Sets 10-Year-Old Brother-In-Law Ablaze In Lagos by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 25, 2017
Elis49:
Fine girl, you try...

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother Sets 10-Year-Old Brother-In-Law Ablaze In Lagos by zeepapa(m): 12:55pm On Sep 25, 2017
Nigerians too dey disrespect inlaws

truetalk bro
Re: Nursing Mother Sets 10-Year-Old Brother-In-Law Ablaze In Lagos by LeanonGOD(m): 1:50pm On Sep 25, 2017
This evil-woman does not deserves to be granted bail. The dare devil will run away.
Re: Nursing Mother Sets 10-Year-Old Brother-In-Law Ablaze In Lagos by IGNACOSTI(m): 1:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
I dont know why people chose to be evil. According to my own judgement she dosent deserve bail not minding anything or situation cause she never value life.

What a wicked woman the boy is even calling her Mum
cry cry cry
Re: Nursing Mother Sets 10-Year-Old Brother-In-Law Ablaze In Lagos by chuks34(m): 2:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
What a wicked soul
God have mercy
Re: Nursing Mother Sets 10-Year-Old Brother-In-Law Ablaze In Lagos by balogun16(m): 2:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
the husband pushed her to do it. No woman on this planet with do that to a child. men are the evil ones since Adam. I hate men for their evil act. they are all rapist. #proudfeminist #womenpower
Re: Nursing Mother Sets 10-Year-Old Brother-In-Law Ablaze In Lagos by PrinceChurchi10(m): 2:53pm On Sep 25, 2017
Igbos again.....
Na wa oh.
Am not surprise, If they can offer there parents and children for money ritual. What else.... It's well

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother Sets 10-Year-Old Brother-In-Law Ablaze In Lagos by rossyc(f): 3:17pm On Sep 25, 2017
Briteiyobo1:
They should pour her kerosene an light her up too
Exactly my thought.
Re: Nursing Mother Sets 10-Year-Old Brother-In-Law Ablaze In Lagos by ABBEYsammy01(m): 3:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
This is a bad gift to Igwe's family
Re: Nursing Mother Sets 10-Year-Old Brother-In-Law Ablaze In Lagos by Wheezdom(m): 3:38pm On Sep 25, 2017
VocalWalls:
Hmmmm

It's okay for kids to visit an aunt, but when it comes to living with the family, the aunt becomes something else. Easily irritated by the actions of the kids.

I've never known a woman who treated another person's kids as theirs.

Not one.
ur right, nt even 1. I found myself in d situation diz mornin.
Re: Nursing Mother Sets 10-Year-Old Brother-In-Law Ablaze In Lagos by Boomboost(m): 4:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
VocalWalls:
Hmmmm

It's okay for kids to visit an aunt, but when it comes to living with the family, the aunt becomes something else. Easily irritated by the actions of the kids.

I've never known a woman who treated another person's kids as theirs.

Not one.

You're right. A woman who I know and accept as a born again treats a guy they're paying for his skill acquisition like a help. She uses him, and it's like only her doesn't realize it.

It has made me see that even some godly women do this unknowingly, FEAR WOMAN O.
Re: Nursing Mother Sets 10-Year-Old Brother-In-Law Ablaze In Lagos by jaszplus12(m): 4:10pm On Sep 25, 2017
obinna58:
Lazy parents are always full of anger
on target. only a lazy toxic person behaves like that. women have this in their minds always that they should just sit and use another like a robot! go and fetch water! bring the rag! have you swept the room ? lazy child! you should be grateful I'm taking care of you! go and clean this go and do that....all within the twinkle of an eye!
these lazy women are all around us, we see them but won't interfer mostly because of privacy unless the situation goes out of hand!
please people do not take another's child and make him/her your slave...and people do not birth children you can't cater for!!!
this boy's situation won't be the last we will hear I can tell you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nursing Mother Sets 10-Year-Old Brother-In-Law Ablaze In Lagos by VocalWalls: 4:10pm On Sep 25, 2017
Boomboost:

You're right. A woman who I know and accept as a born again treats a guy they're paying for his skill acquisition like a help. She uses him, and it's like only her doesn't realize it.

It has made me see that even some godly women do this unknowingly, FEAR WOMAN O.

True, they do it without even knowing.

Quick to raise their hands. Quick to curse.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Born Music Manager, Emmanuel Odunlami Stabbed To Death In The UK / NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta / Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.