Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,602 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

Nursing Mother Sets 10-Year-Old Brother-In-Law Ablaze In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nursing Mother Sets 10-Year-Old Brother-In-Law Ablaze In Lagos (22775 Views)

Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra / Man Sets Uk-based Wife, Brother-in-law Ablaze Hours After She Returned To Nigeri / Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nursing Mother Sets 10-Year-Old Brother-In-Law Ablaze In Lagos by jaszplus12(m): 4:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
balogun16:
the husband pushed her to do it. No woman on this planet with do that to a child. men are the evil ones since Adam. I hate men for their evil act. they are all rapist. #proudfeminist #womenpower
is this rant in defence of the woman's action? it means you can do the same o! your relatives must beware of you..
Re: Nursing Mother Sets 10-Year-Old Brother-In-Law Ablaze In Lagos by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 25, 2017
frenzyduchess:
This is just pure wickedness, how does one report cases of abuse like this and be sure of timely intervention ,I have one case I know of cry cry before it gets to this kind of news
You can make an anonymous call to the chairman and DPO of the area, citing child abuse and your fear for the child's life.
Do something!
Re: Nursing Mother Sets 10-Year-Old Brother-In-Law Ablaze In Lagos by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 25, 2017
But they are orphans,i just want to be sure they are not going to end up worse than before
JohnXcel:
You can make an anonymous call to the chairman and DPO of the area, citing child abuse and your fear for the child's life.
Do something!
Re: Nursing Mother Sets 10-Year-Old Brother-In-Law Ablaze In Lagos by kyella(f): 8:17pm On Sep 25, 2017
and she as a child oo..can she do DAT to her child?The heart of man is desperately wicked.
Re: Nursing Mother Sets 10-Year-Old Brother-In-Law Ablaze In Lagos by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 25, 2017
Re: Nursing Mother Sets 10-Year-Old Brother-In-Law Ablaze In Lagos by Pat081: 10:23pm On Sep 25, 2017
Y do people use to wait for it to happen b4 talking
Re: Nursing Mother Sets 10-Year-Old Brother-In-Law Ablaze In Lagos by METEORICQUAN(m): 11:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
This is wickedness, he has been given a lifetime mark that would never be forgotten
Re: Nursing Mother Sets 10-Year-Old Brother-In-Law Ablaze In Lagos by fm4real2k6(m): 11:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
Honestly, this is part of the reason i want BIAFRA to happen and happen real fast.[color=#990000][/color][size=8pt][/size]
Re: Nursing Mother Sets 10-Year-Old Brother-In-Law Ablaze In Lagos by mechanics(m): 11:43pm On Sep 25, 2017
But why, and she can't do that to her own child, wickedness.
Re: Nursing Mother Sets 10-Year-Old Brother-In-Law Ablaze In Lagos by Adadioranma79(f): 12:33am On Sep 26, 2017
How can a normal man see a thing like that and still decide to wife her and make her mother to his kids? Some men eeeeeh, tufiakwa! I just tire sef
Re: Nursing Mother Sets 10-Year-Old Brother-In-Law Ablaze In Lagos by Kworopshun: 12:45am On Sep 26, 2017
Igbo.....

Cursed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion / Nigerian Born Music Manager, Emmanuel Odunlami Stabbed To Death In The UK / NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.