Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,413 members, 7,850,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:06 PM

Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women (1204 Views)

Man Marries Two Beautiful Women In Delta State (pics, Video) / Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 / Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women by itsUthman5(m): 9:28am On Sep 25, 2017
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women by dominique(f): 9:55am On Sep 25, 2017
Rubbish list. Angola, South Africa or Tanzania but you put South Sudan, Rwanda and Ghana? Seems op has something against southern African ladies undecided. Eritrea should be number 1 right after Ethiopia but you gave the spot to Somalia. You deserve to be banned for violating rule 8 angry
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women by itsUthman5(m): 10:06am On Sep 25, 2017
Thats d countdown oga, maybe next year I will involve them if they work hard enough to be on my list.

Thank a lot for watching

dominique:
Rubbish list. Angola, South Africa or Tanzania but you put South Sudan, Rwanda and Ghana? Seems op has something against southern African ladies undecided. Eritrea should be number 1 right after Ethiopia but you gave the spot to Somalia. You deserve to be banned for violating rule 8 angry
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:11am On Sep 25, 2017
No no no.... I couldn't resist this one.... the humor is too much..... Hahahahahahahahaha...

dominique:

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:14am On Sep 25, 2017
Uhmmmm... it's "madam" or "ma'am" Mr Uche.... aka Uthman wink

She is not male...

Anyway, nice try shaa Mr Uche... it's your opinion. smiley

itsUthman5:
Thats d countdown oga, maybe next year I will involve them if they work hard enough to be on my list.

Thank a lot for watching

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
dominique:
sad
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women by Franky826: 12:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
dominique:

seconded and thirded undecided

gboomboclaat!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women by IamLEGEND1: 12:19pm On Sep 25, 2017
MB no dey again. Abeg somebody help me with the list.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women by itsUthman5(m): 12:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
Lol make una calm down nah..

Franky826:

seconded and thirded undecided

gboomboclaat!
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women by itsUthman5(m): 12:38pm On Sep 25, 2017
Thank..
I know u liked the video sha, tnx for watching.
Show a brother some support and subscribe to the channel abeg.
TheSuperNerd:
Uhmmmm... it's "madam" or "ma'am" Mr Uche.... aka Uthman)

She is not male...

Anyway, nice try shaa Mr Uche... it's your opinion. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Lady Recounts How Mixing Spaghetti With Her Menstraul Blood Got Her A Ring / Is She Cheating On Me? / Any Other Person Experiencing This ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.