Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:14 AM

Is She Cheating On Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Cheating On Me? (1212 Views)

Is She Cheating On Me Or About To??(pics Included) / Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) / Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Cheating On Me? by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 28, 2017
Okay guys I had to get a new account for this, I actually left nl sometime ago.

I met my current girlfriend online, she's from a different tribe, when we met she used to bug me with calls, shower me with love and all the.
So we arranged and I visited her and met her in person, we still liked each other, the sex was good, communication was dope. Alone the line five months into our relationship things started falling down, first I discovered my girlfriend was and unrepentant liar, she lies about everything right up to what she has for dinner, she started ignoring my calls, hanging up on me and all that. Now one major thing she has always told me was never to do yahoo aka internet scam. She said she would leave me if I do that. On one fateful day something happened and she had to give me her Facebook password, I went to a message from her best friend and saw that she had received a white lady's nudes and they were talking about how to scam a white man and collect iTunes card from him, I was shocked and went back immediately to call her and she claimed it was hunger and the need for her school fees that led her into it. She vowed to quit and we patched up things, along the line I would discover various instances where she had lied to me about one thing or another, mostly unserious cases but hell a lie is a lie, then she finished her ond. Most times I would call and she always tell me to call back, before I start asking why? She would hang up immediately. It escalated to her even threatening me with a break up, she actually has broken up with me three times. When I confronted her about the lack of attention she said it because of her mum, and her boss that they don't give her privacy. I tried leaving her once but she cried and cried. Now she has started again, I tried to chat with her in the morning as we usually do, but she shoed me off saying she needed to watch a movie. This is someone I sent money the previous day and she started professing her love again for me

What's actually happening? Could it be that she has found someone that's she picking interest in? Is she cheating on me? Or she doesn't want me any more and just staying with me because she needs help.
Or am I just being insecure and paranoid.

Please help me with advise

1 Like

Re: Is She Cheating On Me? by DanseMacabre(m): 9:56am On Oct 28, 2017
Guy, it's as simple as you're being used.

Now that you know this, it's up to you to decide what to do.

I'd advise you to keep her as a side chick and stop throwing your money down the drain. Just continue to enjoy the perks of the relationship, which from your writeup entails good sex, and encourage her to continue her 'online business' so you can reap from the potential financial proceeds too.

2 Likes

Re: Is She Cheating On Me? by TheControversy: 10:05am On Oct 28, 2017
You're probably giving her too much attention. Remind her again that there are other fishes in the sea.
Re: Is She Cheating On Me? by pocohantas(f): 10:05am On Oct 28, 2017
Your girlfriend is a yahoo girl, programmed to lie...you send money join? She acts up and you're asking us if you're insecure or paranoid?

Chai!
The girl done use nunu scatter ya brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is She Cheating On Me? by thowbie7ven(m): 10:10am On Oct 28, 2017
Luschek:
Okay guys I had to get a new account for this, I actually left nl sometime ago.

I met my current girlfriend online, she's from a different tribe, when we met she used to bug me with calls, shower me with love and all the.
So we arranged and I visited her and met her in person, we still liked each other, the sex was good, communication was dope. Alone the line five months into our relationship things started falling down, first I discovered my girlfriend was and unrepentant liar, she lies about everything right up to what she has for dinner, she started ignoring my calls, hanging up on me and all that. Now one major thing she has always told me was never to do yahoo aka internet scam. She said she would leave me if I do that. On one fateful day something happened and she had to give me her Facebook password, I went to a message from her best friend and saw that she had received a white lady's nudes and they were talking about how to scam a white man and collect iTunes card from him, I was shocked and went back immediately to call her and she claimed it was hunger and the need for her school fees that led her into it. She vowed to quit and we patched up things, along the line I would discover various instances where she had lied to me about one thing or another, mostly unserious cases but hell a lie is a lie, then she finished her ond. Most times I would call and she always tell me to call back, before I start asking why? She would hang up immediately. It escalated to her even threatening me with a break up, she actually has broken up with me three times. When I confronted her about the lack of attention she said it because of her mum, and her boss that they don't give her privacy. I tried leaving her once but she cried and cried. Now she has started again, I tried to chat with her in the morning as we usually do, but she shoed me off saying she needed to watch a movie. This is someone I sent money the previous day and she started professing her love again for me

What's actually happening? Could it be that she has found someone that's she picking interest in? Is she cheating on me? Or she doesn't want me any more and just staying with me because she needs help.
Or am I just being insecure and paranoid.

Please help me with advise
Lesson learnt...Girls can do any damn thing just to get money...Break up with her and stop behaving like a weak Man...Wise up Bro...we're still in 2017...Hustle and keep making more money even Dangote in his 60s still makes more money everyday...Don't let the world for pusssy destroy your career and aspirations...Pusssy full everywhere brother...if you wanna get married soon, go on your kneels and pray to God for a good wife and i'm sure he'll answer you...other than that, leave all these girls alone and focus on your life and future..Many of them are pure distractions and destiny destroyers...just few of them are worth it...Take your hard earned money to the motherless babies' home and see how much God will bless you more rather than just spending it on mundane things...

9 Likes

Re: Is She Cheating On Me? by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 28, 2017
pocohantas:
Your girlfriend is a yahoo girl, programmed to lie...you send money join? She acts up and you're asking us if you're insecure or paranoid?

Chai!
The girl done use nunu scatter ya brain.

LOL I've always prided my self as a man never to fall for girls but I guess These things happen, thanks for commenting.
Re: Is She Cheating On Me? by adadike281(f): 10:23am On Oct 28, 2017
Simple! my brother, u are just her mugu
Re: Is She Cheating On Me? by mrkay101(m): 10:46am On Oct 28, 2017
It's very difficult to make logical decisions when emotions are involved.

It's obvious ur really into her, I've been in ur shoes bro and sometimes these things are just as plain as it is.

She's probably tired of the relationship, it might be cos of the distance or she is just bored.

Advice, talk to her and let her know how u feel. Then u back up a bit and see if there's a change. If there isn't any difference just forget abt her. Get ursef some distractions it helps and u'll be able to move on.

Don't break up with her oo.. Just allow u guys to drift apart it's beta
Re: Is She Cheating On Me? by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 28, 2017
thank God u see all her bad side early

bro, dump her sorry ass, shun her weeping, it just a trick
Re: Is She Cheating On Me? by Fayo111: 11:29am On Oct 28, 2017
Talk to the marriage/relationship expert on www.impactu.com.ng
Re: Is She Cheating On Me? by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 28, 2017
dude, your gf is a player. leave her and move on with your life. she's using you.
Re: Is She Cheating On Me? by Gofwane(m): 12:16pm On Oct 28, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Guy, it's as simple as you're being used.

Now that you know this, it's up to you to decide what to do.

I'd advise you to keep her as a side chick and stop throwing your money down the drain. Just continue to enjoy the perks of the relationship, which from your writeup entails good sex, and encourage her to continue her 'online business' so you can reap from the potential financial proceeds too.
op, listen to this bro's advice. Vandalise her toto and chop her money then zoom off. I like this type of situations - you dey look me like monkey, while I dey look you like banana
Re: Is She Cheating On Me? by joseo: 2:18pm On Oct 28, 2017
your babe is simply immature

(1) (Reply)

Man Goes BLIND In One Eye After Powerful Orgasm Following ‘vigorous Sexual Inter / She Said She Is Not Ready For A Relationship / 50 –years –old Man Weds His 3 Wives At Once (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.