Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? (29990 Views)

Married Women Why Do You Cheat On Your Husband / Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? / Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by chatinent: 8:37pm On Aug 25, 2021
Sequel to this: https://www.nairaland.com/6717856/men-why-cheat-partner

Dear ladies, why do you cheat

1. When you have sb who loves you so much.

2. When you have sb who is faithful to you.

Please personalized your reasons.

8 Likes

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by Sonnobax15(m): 8:38pm On Aug 25, 2021
undecided
A similar thread about men hit FP today but my comment was deleted..Op,I demand to know why my comment was deleted even when it wasn't a senseless comment undecided

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by chatinent: 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2021
Sonnobax15:
undecided
A similar thread about men hit FP today but my comment was deleted..Op,I demand to know why my comment was deleted even when it wasn't a senseless comment undecided

Moderators determine what comments they feel are worthy.

Lalasticlala.

5 Likes

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by Sonnobax15(m): 8:43pm On Aug 25, 2021
chatinent:

Moderators determine what comments they feel are worthy.

Lalasticlala.
Honestly,I was annoyed...After carefully constricting my comment just to make sure it was meaningful only for it to be deleted....The thing pain me I swear....

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by Davash222(m): 8:44pm On Aug 25, 2021
It's easier to find Chilled bottled water in Hell than to find a faithful Nigerian girl. Cheating is in their gene. Only God will save them.

121 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by chatinent: 8:44pm On Aug 25, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Honestly,I was annoyed...After carefully constricting my comment just to make sure it was meaningful only for it to be deleted....The thing pain me I swear....

Sorry about that. I'm not a moderator myself.

SURENIGGA042:
That's why I feel nl is shit!!

Let's be civil, please.

5 Likes

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 25, 2021
Guys don already dey hijack this thread meant for ladies

143 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:32am On Aug 26, 2021
chatinent:
Sequel to this: https://www.nairaland.com/6717856/men-why-cheat-partner
Dear ladies, why do you cheat
1. When you have sb who loves you so much.
2. When you have sb who is faithful to you.
Please personalized your reasons.

same reason why men cheat... no differences here.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by siofra(f): 10:39am On Aug 26, 2021
This is a thread meant for women but as usual these busy body amebo men will come and hijack and derail it.

148 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by wunmi590(m): 12:03pm On Aug 26, 2021
cool

All the cheating women in this group will be like, kini gbogbo rada rada yi gan.

Can't they cheat in peace again cheesy

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by slawormiir: 12:03pm On Aug 26, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Grab my weeds to read comments

Want to learn one or two things from our baby girls today

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by Afritop(m): 12:03pm On Aug 26, 2021
What a topic

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:03pm On Aug 26, 2021
Women love dick especially large sizes.

35 Likes

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by JOACHINpedro: 12:03pm On Aug 26, 2021
Gather here if you're not tied to one knot grin

3 Likes

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by TechNana(f): 12:03pm On Aug 26, 2021
Fh
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by Stipe: 12:04pm On Aug 26, 2021
I'm driving, I'll reply once I park.

5 Likes

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by Thermodynamics(m): 12:04pm On Aug 26, 2021
Buhari is about to islamize Nigeria and all you guys know how to do is to discussing relationship like white people, white people when don solve all their problem.

So so relationship na una de talk about for Nairaland.

Keep thinking Buhari cannot islamize Nigeria while you do nothing.

Cheat on partner ko cheat on partner ni,
abeg shift.

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:04pm On Aug 26, 2021
Beacuse of the following reasons and more.......

Women cheat for good sex.

They're unhappy with their current relationship.

The new person made them feel special.

They're experiencing low self-esteem.

They want a breakup or a change.

In Summary: Instead of cheating, just gtfo outta the relationship/marriage.

All of us @[/b] say no to cheating..

And pretty soon, we hope to see a thread titled
[b]Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners ?

We Rise.

iamtardey:
Why do men cheat tho? cool
Exactly our question o!

iamtardey:
I did and I'm sorry, I no go do am again.
It's a bad one from me.
Awwwwww shocked

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:04pm On Aug 26, 2021
siofra:
This is a thread meant for women but as usual these busy body amebo men will come and hijack and derail it.

We need your pussy so we gat know what is in your heads to know how to get it for free.

3 Likes

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by wunmi590(m): 12:04pm On Aug 26, 2021
Sonnobax15:
undecided

Call the mod and demand an explanation so that they can give you ban that will expire in 2050 cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by Numerouno94(m): 12:04pm On Aug 26, 2021
Wahala for guys that takes a relationship serious. The advice i always give to ma hommies is that no relationship is worth ur 100%, redirect that time u invest in a relationship to urself. Luk gud, feel gud, take care of ur family nd loyal frnds, invest in urself..

I'm always wit my hommies durin my free time cos i learn alot from them Vis-à-vis, nd we help one anoda grow. Having the right clique is way productive to keepin baseless relationships. Who get time for woman matter.

Ever since i jettisoned relationship brouhaha for gud frnds mehn i hv achieved alot ranging from financial freedom, emotional wellbeing nd psychological richness.

In my clique a frnd can jux call nd say " i jux saw this platform or opening, i tink we can make gud money from it" boom we give it a try nd it pays. Which relationship wan give u that kind idea rather na urgent 2k everytime.

The last tin on my mind is tinkin that my woman is cheating on me. Lol.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by dontro(m): 12:04pm On Aug 26, 2021
Most likely for money and cucumber that does its job well.

See how to make money online in Nigeria so she doesn't cheat because of money: https://zestmade.com/blog/how-to-make-money-online/

As for cucumber matter, I can't help you. Sorry.
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by WoundedLamb: 12:04pm On Aug 26, 2021
Guys, let women answer.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:04pm On Aug 26, 2021
siofra:
You that is a woman, why are you reluctant to tell us why you are a Cheetah?

24 Likes

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by Yommychrz(m): 12:04pm On Aug 26, 2021
Make una give ladies chance to talk na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by krebdawise(m): 12:04pm On Aug 26, 2021
Some women ehn are very polyandric in nature, and some are greedy ..let's say 40% of most women who cheat are polyandric and 60% are greedy...

Hit me up for your graphic designs, I'll give you the best

5 Likes

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by Jh0wsef(m): 12:05pm On Aug 26, 2021
Lol
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by money121(m): 12:05pm On Aug 26, 2021
Ok
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by iamtardey: 12:05pm On Aug 26, 2021
Jamb question angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Adekunle Gold Said About Simi In 2018. Sahara TV Interview (Video) / Rahama Sadau Looks Radiant In Native Dress, Shares New Adorable Photos / I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.