Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,809 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Have You Ever Had Sex A Girl With Dirty Panties - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Had Sex A Girl With Dirty Panties (3968 Views)

How To Turn Her On With Dirty And Irresistible Talklines / Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? / Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Had Sex A Girl With Dirty Panties by MrDickman: 1:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
I swear I now understand why so many girls say no to sex... Its mainly because of the uncomfortabiity pulling off. They say a girl that wear colored panties and afraid to wear white is naturally dirty and if she does wear white, na kasala be that. Just bleeped a beauty of a girl now.. Pretty face but that her kpata na die. brownish with some patch patch.. All those kind net kpata wey for don tear like say rat mis-chop am but toto sweet and tight sha.. na the main thing be that.
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex A Girl With Dirty Panties by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
On a Monday bro
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex A Girl With Dirty Panties by IamLEGEND1: 1:14pm On Sep 25, 2017
Mods, FP pls.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex A Girl With Dirty Panties by Tamarapetty(f): 1:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
grin Lmfao, this guy pidgin english

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex A Girl With Dirty Panties by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 25, 2017
Dirty panties on flick

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex A Girl With Dirty Panties by Samsimple(m): 1:25pm On Sep 25, 2017
Delta weed making people mad since 1959
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex A Girl With Dirty Panties by MrDandy(m): 1:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
And I'm very sure you licked her plate too.. that's how you guys carry disease embarassed smiley
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex A Girl With Dirty Panties by Adaumunocha(f): 1:27pm On Sep 25, 2017
Guys with dirty boxers??!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex A Girl With Dirty Panties by IAMSASHY(f): 1:29pm On Sep 25, 2017
grin no mind dem jaree grin grin grin
Adaumunocha:
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex A Girl With Dirty Panties by segunojo866: 1:30pm On Sep 25, 2017
Adaumunocha:
grin
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex A Girl With Dirty Panties by segunojo866: 1:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
IAMSASHY:
grin no mind dem jaree grin grin grin
cheesy sex addicted ladies
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex A Girl With Dirty Panties by Yeligray(m): 1:33pm On Sep 25, 2017
Behind everything dirty there is something inside.
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex A Girl With Dirty Panties by segunojo866: 1:34pm On Sep 25, 2017
Yeligray:
Behind everything dirty there is something inside.
I guess that something is menstruation grin
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex A Girl With Dirty Panties by Yeligray(m): 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2017
segunojo866:
I guess that something is menstruation grin
there is nothing wrong about menstruation it is natural and it is a sign that any lady you see out there is a woman..

Even when i wake to see stains of blood on the bedsheet i wake her up, prepare a hot shower for her and tell her to take as long as she wants, i take d pant and d bedsheet to the wash machine thereafter i play with her... Don't make ladies feel bad it's natural all she needs during that period is love and care.
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex A Girl With Dirty Panties by MrDandy(m): 1:48pm On Sep 25, 2017
Yeligray:
there is nothing wrong about menstruation it is natural and it is a sign that any lady you see out there is a woman..

Even when i wake to see stains of blood on the bedsheet i wake her up, prepare a hot shower for her and tell her to take as long as she wants, i take d pant and d bedsheet to the wash thereafter i play with her... Don't make ladies feel bad it's natural
What?! You wash her pants ?

Jezus is lord!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex A Girl With Dirty Panties by Yeligray(m): 1:54pm On Sep 25, 2017
MrDandy:
Jezus is lord!
washing machine bro

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex A Girl With Dirty Panties by MrDandy(m): 2:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
Yeligray:
washing machine bro
Ok that won still make sense

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex A Girl With Dirty Panties by segunojo866: 2:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
Yeligray:

Even when i wake to see stains of blood on the bedsheet i wake her up, prepare a hot shower for her and tell her to take as long as she wants, i take d pant and d bedsheet to the wash thereafter i play with her... Don't make ladies feel bad it's natural all she needs during that period is love and care.
You watch menstruation pants and bed sheets. I guess you are so sick angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex A Girl With Dirty Panties by MrDickman: 2:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
MrDandy:

Jezus is lord!
I was also gonna complain about that.. How can a nigga stoop so low to wash a girls panties whether by hand or by machine, wash na wash.. Worst of all e con be menstruation pant pint again.. mama yeligray must hear this..
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex A Girl With Dirty Panties by Yeligray(m): 2:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
segunojo866:
You watch menstruation pants and bed sheets. I guess you are so sick angry
washing machine bro
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex A Girl With Dirty Panties by segunojo866: 2:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
Yeligray:
washing machine bro
na lie grin he uses has hands.
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex A Girl With Dirty Panties by MhizzAJ(f): 2:03pm On Sep 25, 2017
Am here to read comments
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex A Girl With Dirty Panties by Maxi112: 2:05pm On Sep 25, 2017
Yeligray:

Even when i wake to see stains of blood on the bedsheet i wake her up, prepare a hot shower for her and tell her to take as long as she wants, i take d pant and d bedsheet to the wash machine thereafter i play with her... Don't make ladies feel bad it's natural all she needs during that period is love and care.
Are you married?
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex A Girl With Dirty Panties by Yeligray(m): 2:05pm On Sep 25, 2017
segunojo866:
na lie grin he uses has hands.
tah... I don't i can't even think of doing that.
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex A Girl With Dirty Panties by Headlesschicken(m): 2:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
undecided This x d kinda sh!t dat happens,wen kids eat d food dat r meant for adults....smh
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex A Girl With Dirty Panties by segunojo866: 2:14pm On Sep 25, 2017
Yeligray:
tah... I don't i can't even think of doing that.
cheesy but you love her so it's not bad to watch her menstruation pants
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex A Girl With Dirty Panties by lonikit: 2:16pm On Sep 25, 2017
panty not panties. panties is the plural form of panty.
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex A Girl With Dirty Panties by MrDickman: 2:16pm On Sep 25, 2017
Headlesschicken:
undecided This x d kinda sh!t dat happens,wen kids eat d food dat r meant for adults....smh
Its better for a kid to eat food meant for adults than adults eating food meant for pigs and demons.. See pics attached mr headless fowl..

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex A Girl With Dirty Panties by MrDickman: 2:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
lonikit:
panty not panties. panties is the plural form of panty.
Are you are fool ? When I mentioned panties did I say it happened just once?
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex A Girl With Dirty Panties by lonikit: 2:24pm On Sep 25, 2017
MrDickman:

Are you are fool ? When I mentioned panties did I say it happened just once?

must u insult to make ur points. its obvious u lack manners.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex A Girl With Dirty Panties by MrDickman: 2:29pm On Sep 25, 2017
lonikit:

must u insult to make ur points. its obvious u lack manners.
are you a fool? how dare you tell me I lack manners..
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex A Girl With Dirty Panties by MyNewJackeT: 2:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
there's a particular culture in Nigeria that encourages dirty panties....

we all know where she comes from, to hen you look at the map of Nigeria. LOL

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Escaped Rape With Self-defence. Now They Want To Arrest Her / 'A Woman Having Large Breasts Makes Men Stupid' - Founder Of The Boob Movement, / What Exactly Do Couples Do During Honeymoon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.