Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,368 members, 7,836,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

"2baba Is A Man Of The People" - Annie Idibia Gushes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "2baba Is A Man Of The People" - Annie Idibia Gushes (299 Views)

Beautiful Moment When Actress, Anie Idibia Gushes Over Husband, 2face Idibia / 'Finest Man Ever': Annie Idibia Gushes Over Her Husband / Annie Idibia Gushes Over Her Step Son As He Celebrate His 10th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"2baba Is A Man Of The People" - Annie Idibia Gushes by alobispot(m): 1:49pm On Sep 25, 2017
Nigerian actress, Annie Idibia, has in a recent interview gushed about her husband, 2face Idibia, now 2baba Idibia, personality..

The mother of 2, who is still celebrating the Legend as he turned a year older, said;

"Innocent is one of the realest and one of the most simple humans I have met in my entire life, even as his wife I am still in awe sometimes at his kind of person..

He is real and keeps it simple, no film tricks around him.. what you see is what it is.. If he is humble he is not acting it, if he does this, he is actually doing it..

I think people love who are real, Innocent is a man of the people, people feel like they know him, people feel like they have a one on one relationship with him"

See more at >>https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/2baba-man-people-annie-gushes/

Watch video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnHRa6pF7ac

cc lalasticlala cc mynd44

Re: "2baba Is A Man Of The People" - Annie Idibia Gushes by PMBfirstson(m): 1:50pm On Sep 25, 2017
truly lengendary
Re: "2baba Is A Man Of The People" - Annie Idibia Gushes by DePartfinder: 1:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
Indeed!
Re: "2baba Is A Man Of The People" - Annie Idibia Gushes by smardray(m): 2:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
and a father of many children

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN! Watch The Full Psquare Fight Video At Their Lawyer's Office / Help Me Become Oyo State Governor - Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out / Toke Makinwa Says She’s Not Ashamed Of Being A Divorcee, No Plans To Remarry Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.