Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Will An Igbo Man Ever Become Nigeria's President Again? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will An Igbo Man Ever Become Nigeria's President Again? (1785 Views)

You Can't Become Nigeria's President, Without Being A Thief, Musa Tells Sowore / "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare / Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will An Igbo Man Ever Become Nigeria's President Again? by nairavsdollars(f): 2:38pm On Sep 25, 2017
Nobody seems to be talking about Igbo presidency. Even Obasanjo who said Igbos should prepare for 2019 is not sincere about it. The North already said power will come to their region in 2019, while the South is already warming up in 2023. When will we have a president of Igbo extraction?

1 Like

Re: Will An Igbo Man Ever Become Nigeria's President Again? by attackgat: 2:41pm On Sep 25, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Nobody seems to be talking about Igbo presidency. Even Obasanjo who said Igbos should prepare for 2019 is not sincere about it. The North already said power will come to their region in 2019, while the South is already warming up in 2023. When will we have a president of Igbo extraction?

Igbos are not particularly clamouring for the presidency of Nigeria, there many things that are more important than that.

4 Likes

Re: Will An Igbo Man Ever Become Nigeria's President Again? by ProWalker: 2:41pm On Sep 25, 2017
attackgat:

Igbos are not particularly clamouring for the presidency of Nigeria, there many things that are more important than that.

Keep deceiving yourself grin
You and i know that is practically impossible now, so you need to console yourselves that presidency is not important to you

8 Likes

Re: Will An Igbo Man Ever Become Nigeria's President Again? by Paretomaster(m): 2:53pm On Sep 25, 2017
ProWalker:

You and i know that is practically impossible now, so you need to console yourselves that presidency is not important to you

That's the only reason they are shouting marginalisation upandan.. ..

But I see how that will ever happen, bcoz election is a game of numbers. ....yo to You as are betrayals, Hausa, their enemy. ..how will they win any election?

2 Likes

Re: Will An Igbo Man Ever Become Nigeria's President Again? by Paretomaster(m): 2:53pm On Sep 25, 2017
ProWalker:

But I Don't see how that will ever happen, bcoz election is a game of numbers. .... to Yorubas are betrayals, Hausa, their enemy. ..how will they win any election?

3 Likes

Re: Will An Igbo Man Ever Become Nigeria's President Again? by attackgat: 3:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
ProWalker:

Who cares if it possible or not, what will the presidency do for us?

You think Obasunjos presidency did anything for Yorubas or GEJ's Presidency offered Ijaws anything?

There are far more important things that Igbos should be worrying about at this time and not the useless position of presidency.

Lucifar is king of Hell but nobody will want to take over that position from him

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will An Igbo Man Ever Become Nigeria's President Again? by ProWalker: 3:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
attackgat:

Who cares if it posdible or not, what will the presidency do for us?

You think Obasunjos presidency did anything for Yorubas or GEJ's Presidency offered Ijaws anything?

There are far more important things that Igbos should be worrying about at this time and not the useless position of presidency.

Lucifar is king of Hell but nobody will want to take over that position from him

Stale story!
If you dont have your destiny (power) in your hand...other people will continue to write your destiny for your

5 Likes

Re: Will An Igbo Man Ever Become Nigeria's President Again? by attackgat: 3:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
ProWalker:

Stale story!
If you dont have your destiny (power) in your hand...other people will continue to write your destiny for your

Igbos never had their destiny in their hands as soon as Lugard included them in Nigeria they will never have that destiny in their hands until they leave Nigeria no matter who is president

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will An Igbo Man Ever Become Nigeria's President Again? by LionDeLeo: 3:33pm On Sep 25, 2017
Paretomaster:

But I Don't see how that will ever happen, bcoz election is a game of numbers. .... to Yorubas are betrayals, Hausa, their enemy. ..how will they win any election?
Re: Will An Igbo Man Ever Become Nigeria's President Again? by Almaiga: 3:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
With their hate speech flying upandan, it well be easier for a dead Man to wake from death than an Igbo Man rule this Country, NEVER. cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will An Igbo Man Ever Become Nigeria's President Again? by bosco2017: 4:32am On Sep 26, 2017
We are not interested in igbo presidency. We want to go
Re: Will An Igbo Man Ever Become Nigeria's President Again? by Nobody: 4:36am On Sep 26, 2017
nairavsdollars:
You mean nigger area president ?
Re: Will An Igbo Man Ever Become Nigeria's President Again? by kurupt1: 4:59am On Sep 26, 2017
Igbos are not interested in becoming President of such a country except maybe the half Fulani half IBO....Okorocha.

2 Likes

Re: Will An Igbo Man Ever Become Nigeria's President Again? by Nobody: 5:07am On Sep 26, 2017
kurupt1:
Igbos are not interested in becoming President of such a country except maybe the half Fulani half IBO....Okorocha.
President Rochas Okoroawusa GCFR, OBE, fss, pss, mni grin grin
Re: Will An Igbo Man Ever Become Nigeria's President Again? by Nobody: 5:09am On Sep 26, 2017
It would be hard sell to have an igbo as President of Nigeria. As reformed as I am now, I still wouldn't vote an igbo man as President except Okorocha is presented then I would campaign and vote for him. That niggah is detribalised!
Re: Will An Igbo Man Ever Become Nigeria's President Again? by PatriotTemidayo: 5:15am On Sep 26, 2017
I strongly believe this will come to be someday.

However, the Igbos need to be united. As it is, they are not on the same page and nobody can help them with this reality.......
Re: Will An Igbo Man Ever Become Nigeria's President Again? by BabaRamota1980: 5:21am On Sep 26, 2017
nairavsdollars:

Lets ask SE Governors
Re: Will An Igbo Man Ever Become Nigeria's President Again? by Nobody: 6:09am On Sep 26, 2017
emmapowerful:
Yoruba presidency
was why Yoruba leaders
betrayed M.K.O Abiola.
They were repayed with the military-anointed Olusegun Obasanjo
against their collective interests.

Igbo presidency
is why our South-East governors
sold out Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB
to the Nigeria Army.
They will be re-paid with a Fulani-anointed Rochas Okorocha
against the collective choice of our Igbo people.
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Wonderful LOL

1 Like

Re: Will An Igbo Man Ever Become Nigeria's President Again? by Adebowale89(m): 6:16am On Sep 26, 2017
okorocha once said it "Igbo don't understand Nigeria politics" Nigeria politics is a game of choice which has to do with mind settlings

it is obvious that Igbo hates APC that might guarantee their presidency after 2023 but know they won't support APC but support PDP that would produce an Hausa and Yoruba presidency in 2019 that will last till 2027

they should just stick to the business they know how to do most, politics is not in their calling......

1 Like

Re: Will An Igbo Man Ever Become Nigeria's President Again? by Ddaji(m): 6:29am On Sep 26, 2017
kurupt1:
if you think northerners trust okorocha you are mistaken. Who introduced registration of northerners in his state and try to make it mandatory for them to have identity card.it was okorocha. I remember northerners have to countered him with registration of Igbo in the north before the issue die down. Okorocha is a chameleon coded ipob.
Re: Will An Igbo Man Ever Become Nigeria's President Again? by LordofNaija: 8:05am On Sep 26, 2017
giftq:
President Rochas Okoroawusa GCFR, OBE, fss, pss, mni grin grin
His Excellency Rochas Okorocha GCFR, MMMgrin
Re: Will An Igbo Man Ever Become Nigeria's President Again? by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 26, 2017
LordofNaija:

His Excellency Rochas Okorocha GCFR, MMMgrin

His Excellency President Rochas Okoroawusa GCFR, OBE, fss, pss, mni, MMM, APC,
Re: Will An Igbo Man Ever Become Nigeria's President Again? by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 26, 2017
Alcatraz005:
It would be hard sell to have an igbo as President of Nigeria. As reformed as I am now, I still wouldn't vote an igbo man as President except Okorocha is presented then I would campaign and vote for him. That niggah is detribalised!

No doubt. Still does not stop the east from concentrating on commerce.
Re: Will An Igbo Man Ever Become Nigeria's President Again? by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 26, 2017
TheCabal:

No doubt. Still does not stop the east from concentrating on commerce.

Yes, they should concentrate on areas where they have comparative advantage.
Re: Will An Igbo Man Ever Become Nigeria's President Again? by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 26, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Yes, they should concentrate on areas where they have comparative advantage.
[i]
Who would have thought [/i]Phyno and Flavour .. from the east would grease the Nigerian entertainment industry dominated by the west and northern born and bred Nigerian of either extraction.

It's the status quo... when you ignore the status quo... you become the status quote.

The east needs to ignore the status quo and concentrate on the status "quotes"
Re: Will An Igbo Man Ever Become Nigeria's President Again? by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 26, 2017
TheCabal:

[i]
Who would have thought [/i]Phyno and Flavour .. from the east would grease the Nigerian entertainment industry dominated by the west and northern born and bred Nigerian of either extraction.

It's the status quo... when you ignore the status quo... you become the status quote.

The east needs to ignore the status quo and concentrate on the status "quotes"

I don't understand how phyno and flavor come into what I posted.
Re: Will An Igbo Man Ever Become Nigeria's President Again? by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 26, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I don't understand how phyno and flavor come into what I posted.

OK.. I am backing off. Your taking this the wrong way.

My bad.
Re: Will An Igbo Man Ever Become Nigeria's President Again? by mightyhazel: 8:43am On Sep 26, 2017
nairavsdollars:
an igbo man ruling this county will be a big plus to Nigerians...
Re: Will An Igbo Man Ever Become Nigeria's President Again? by mightyhazel: 8:48am On Sep 26, 2017
Adebowale89:

they should just stick to the business they know how to do most, politics is not in their calling......
lol..

u guys dat 'understand' politics b well,... look how better for it the country has been,.. evn among african 3rd world countries.
Re: Will An Igbo Man Ever Become Nigeria's President Again? by maclatunji: 8:48am On Sep 26, 2017
nairavsdollars:

Igbos are simply not politically enlightened and sophisticated, just ask Governor Rochas Okorocha who has been trying to galvanize them towards being able to produce an Executive President of Nigeria.

Politics is about numbers, if you don’t have it, you cooperate with others.

Now, tell me which group has the Igbos effectively cooperated with?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Restructuring; Let's Be Very Careful / Saraki:i Am Particularly Worried About The Drug Menace In The North / N69bn Osun Airport To Be Ready In Eight Months, Contractor Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.