Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,110 members, 7,845,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Will An Igbo Man Ever Become Nigeria's President Again? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will An Igbo Man Ever Become Nigeria's President Again? (1800 Views)

You Can't Become Nigeria's President, Without Being A Thief, Musa Tells Sowore / "I Will Be Running For President Again" - Tunde Bakare / Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will An Igbo Man Ever Become Nigeria's President Again? by maclatunji: 8:51am On Sep 26, 2017
mightyhazel:
lol..

u guys dat 'understand' politics b well,... look how better for it the country has been,.. evn among african 3rd world countries.

Hahahahaahahahahaha, the implication is you are still bottom of the pile.

If you like say, Nigeria is the worst country in the world. You would still be the bottom of that pile.

Receive sense.

1 Like

Re: Will An Igbo Man Ever Become Nigeria's President Again? by mightyhazel: 8:57am On Sep 26, 2017
maclatunji:

Hahahahaahahahahaha, the implication is you are still bottom of the pile.

If you like say, Nigeria is the worst country in the world. You would still be the bottom of that pile.

Receive sense.
bottom of wich pile.. u mean the almajiri and agbero pile...

and i thot u had anything upstairs..

1 Like

Re: Will An Igbo Man Ever Become Nigeria's President Again? by Adebowale89(m): 9:04am On Sep 26, 2017
mightyhazel:
lol..

u guys dat 'understand' politics b well,... look how better for it the country has been,.. evn among african 3rd world countries.

is quite unfortunate you're literally outdated. you can't differentiate btw inclusion and development

now read what you quote again
Re: Will An Igbo Man Ever Become Nigeria's President Again? by omenka(m): 9:17am On Sep 26, 2017
An Igbo man would surely be but not now. We should be looking at 2023 and beyond if Buhari contests and wins.

If Buhari doesn't and another Northerner contests and and wins, out of greed for power, which is typical of ALL politicians regardless of where they come from, this Northerner would likely seek reelection in 2023 and if he wins, we would either have:

1. An Igbo Vice Presidency in 2027.

Or

2. An Igbo Presidency in the same year.

These are the likely outcome of events I see, ESPECIALLY IF they succeed in forming a good alliance with the South West. The Middle Beltans would have no problem with that.

I implore the Igbos to initiate the process of fence mending with the Yorubas.

Cc: Nairavsdollars.
Re: Will An Igbo Man Ever Become Nigeria's President Again? by attacker321: 10:10am On Sep 26, 2017
Okay
Re: Will An Igbo Man Ever Become Nigeria's President Again? by attacker321: 10:52am On Sep 26, 2017
omenka:
An Igbo man would surely be but not now. We should be looking at 2023 and beyond if Buhari contests and wins.

If Buhari doesn't and another Northerner contests and and wins, out of greed for power, which is typical of ALL politicians regardless of where they come from, this Northerner would likely seek reelection in 2023 and if he wins, we would either have:

1. An Igbo Vice Presidency in 2027.

Or

2. An Igbo Presidency in the same year.

These are the likely outcome of events I see, ESPECIALLY IF they succeed in forming a good alliance with the South West. The Middle Beltans would have no problem with that.

I implore the Igbos to initiate the process of fence mending with the Yorubas.

Cc: Nairavsdollars.

Please help with fence mending by opening a thread.

We will support you.

Let's save this country.

Nigeria is a beautiful country.

Cc Alcatraz005
Re: Will An Igbo Man Ever Become Nigeria's President Again? by omenka(m): 11:01am On Sep 26, 2017
attacker321:

Please help with fence mending by opening a thread.

We will support you.

Let's save this country.

Nigeria is a beautiful country.

Cc Alcatraz005
The last time I did that, with genuine intentions, insults were all I got. No doubt I've bruised a lot of egos and broken alot of hearts here, and for that reason, there are lots of folks who think I'm in no position to initiate such a conversation.

Then I only requested a ONE WEEK cessation of hostilities. It didn't take one minute before the bullets start raining down. Still, I personally observed the ceasefire. Since then, alot's changed.
Re: Will An Igbo Man Ever Become Nigeria's President Again? by blackhinstan: 1:03pm On Sep 26, 2017
ProWalker:

Keep deceiving yourself grin
You and i know that is practically impossible now, so you need to console yourselves that presidency is not important to you

biafra is whats important///

we are very serious...no future without biafra

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Gov. El Rufai At Burial Of Sheikh Abubakar Abdullahi Tureta / Breaking: Buhari Rejects Electoral Act Amendment / Based On These Conditions, PDP Can Win Or Lose Osun Rerun Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.