Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Complete A-Z 200 Cute And Charming Nicknames To Call Your Girlfriend In English - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Complete A-Z 200 Cute And Charming Nicknames To Call Your Girlfriend In English (3866 Views)

Popular Yahoo Boy Nicknames? / Cute And Romantic Nicknames To Call Your Bf Or Gf / Make Her Wet Just With 100+ Most Charming Love SMS For Her Alone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Complete A-Z 200 Cute And Charming Nicknames To Call Your Girlfriend In English by Wizmike111(m): 4:41pm On Sep 25, 2017
What Do I Call My Girlfriend?
Are you tired of calling your girlfriend “babe” or “dear”? With this list, you have 200 cute and charming names to call your girlfriend. Pick your favorite name or alternate between several different options. One of the easiest ways to add some spice to your relationship is to switch up your name for her. To lighten the mood, you can choose cute names to call your girlfriend in english, humorous name for her. If you want to show her how much she means to you, a more romantic name is in order.

There are few letters that don’t have any nicknames, these letters include E, F, I, N, O, Q, U, V and X. So if you know any cute nicks that start with these letters, add a comment and it’ll be added it to this list. Meantime, have fun.

A
A-bear
Adorable
Agapi-mou (Greek for My Love)
Amore Mio (My Love in spanish)
Angel
Angel Eyes
Apple

B
Babe
Baby
Baby boo
Baby Cakes
Bad boy
Bam-Bam (flintstones reference)
Batman
Baybee boi
Beautiful
Beloved
Big Guy
Big Poppa
Boo
Boobear
Booboo
BooBoo Baby
Booky
Bugbear
Buzzy

C
Captain
Cherub
Chi chi poo
Chief
Chiquito
Chocolate mystery
Chocolately
Chuchu (someone who loves trains)
Cowboy
Cuddle Cakes
Cuddles
Cuddly
Cuddly Bear
Cuddlyboy
cuppycakers
Cute Panda
Cutiepie

It continues here https://www.naijcrackgist.com.ng/2017/09/complete-A-to-z-200-cute-and-charming-Nicknames-To-Call-Your-Girlfriend-In-English.html?m=0

Re: Complete A-Z 200 Cute And Charming Nicknames To Call Your Girlfriend In English by DarkMagic(m): 4:44pm On Sep 25, 2017
All these ones jes to call girl
U go call am all these sotey u forget say she get real name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Complete A-Z 200 Cute And Charming Nicknames To Call Your Girlfriend In English by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
Big guy?Is this for homosexuals?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Complete A-Z 200 Cute And Charming Nicknames To Call Your Girlfriend In English by Blackhawk01: 5:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
Biko, just call my name. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Complete A-Z 200 Cute And Charming Nicknames To Call Your Girlfriend In English by Young03(m): 5:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
shocked cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Complete A-Z 200 Cute And Charming Nicknames To Call Your Girlfriend In English by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 05, 2019
Blackhawk01:
Biko, just call my name. angry
blackhawk

(1) (Reply)

. / Model Stripped Totally Unclad Outside A Fuel Station To Prove A Point (photos) / Man In Viral Video Who Refused To Marry His Girlfriend Of 5 Years, Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.