Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Popular Yahoo Boy Nicknames? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Popular Yahoo Boy Nicknames? (3919 Views)

If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) / Complete A-Z 200 Cute And Charming Nicknames To Call Your Girlfriend In English / Popular Yahoo Boy Leaks Indecent Photos Of Girl Begging To Be His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Yahoo Boy Nicknames? by Stephen2324(m): 9:26pm On Dec 04, 2023
Popular Yahoo boy nicknames?
Re: Popular Yahoo Boy Nicknames? by illicit(m): 9:32pm On Dec 04, 2023
Pablo

Richie

Frosh

Spending

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Yahoo Boy Nicknames? by duduade: 9:38pm On Dec 04, 2023
Femolala

Looool
Re: Popular Yahoo Boy Nicknames? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:39pm On Dec 04, 2023
None beats Pablo. grin

There was a time they used to use 'world famous' shortened to WF. @Wf_klinton_da_boss. @KeengzWF.

Mulla/muller, too, is/was another classic.

Any name with money, currency/BTC sign, funds, and foreign locations in it.

They also seem to have a soft spot for South American names.

Oh, how can I forget "yung", "yhung?"

And least, but not the last are "wire wire," "OG," "kinikan spending," "aza something," "eazy whatever."

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Popular Yahoo Boy Nicknames? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:08pm On Dec 04, 2023
How about Popular Olosho Girls name?πŸ€”πŸ˜•

*Bella
*Natasha
*Becky
*Sandy
*Magno...😐🀨🀨

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Popular Yahoo Boy Nicknames? by Emma2Seconds: 11:27pm On Dec 04, 2023
cheesy
Re: Popular Yahoo Boy Nicknames? by epicpersonas: 12:15am On Dec 05, 2023
Re: Popular Yahoo Boy Nicknames? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:55am On Dec 05, 2023
Vinnie2000:

*Bella
*Natasha
*Becky
*Sandy
*Magno...😐🀨🀨

Oh, god.

Smh.

Magno, abi? It's alright. Na my fault.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Popular Yahoo Boy Nicknames? by Silentgroper(m): 1:01am On Dec 05, 2023
Magnoliaa:
None beats Pablo. grin

There was a time they used to use 'world famous' shortened to WF. @Wf_klinton_da_boss. @KeengzWF.

And least, but not the last are "wire wire," "OG," "kinikan spending," "aza something," "eazy whatever."

Omoh.. this one for don stalk yahoo boys tire ..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Popular Yahoo Boy Nicknames? by PedoBear: 2:54am On Dec 05, 2023
Magnoliaa:
None beats Pablo. grin

Chai

The kind of boys you used to date

No wonder you turned out into a pathetic cuckold misandrist

4 Likes

Re: Popular Yahoo Boy Nicknames? by Magnoliaa(f): 6:04am On Dec 05, 2023
PedoBear:
Chai

The kind of boys you used to date

No wonder you turned out into a pathetic cuckold misandrist
Silentgroper:
Omoh.. this one for don stalk yahoo boys tire ..

If you two weren't stalking, a§s-spreaders yourselves, how did you know that those are yahoo boys nicknames? How can you tell that I wasn't just making up names on the spot?

So in your hypocritical mindset, it is good for you to recognise yahoo boys kind of names, but it is a crime for me to know so? Well, newsflash, I will speak and write, and know as much as you do, that is if you do sef, as men. If that bothers you, go and drink Izal and spare the Internet the sore of having to read your badly thought and worded posts.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Yahoo Boy Nicknames? by Uncle96(m): 7:16am On Dec 05, 2023
Pablo
Huncho
Scarface
Muller
Richie
Funds
Hush
OG

But now half of them don return to their daily 1k job

5 Likes

Re: Popular Yahoo Boy Nicknames? by Damikjay(m): 7:21am On Dec 05, 2023
Vinnie2000:

*Bella
*Natasha
*Becky
*Sandy
*Magno...😐🀨🀨
Include precious and funke

1 Like

Re: Popular Yahoo Boy Nicknames? by Silentgroper(m): 8:14am On Dec 05, 2023
Magnoliaa:

If you two weren't stalking, a§s-spreaders yourselves, how did you know that those are yahoo boys nicknames? How can you tell that I wasn't just making up names on the spot?

So in your hypocritical mindset, it is good for you to recognise yahoo boys kind of names, but it is a crime for me to know so? Well, newsflash, I will speak and write, and know as much as you do, that is if you do sef, as men. If that bothers you, go and drink Izal and spare the Internet the sore of having to read your badly thought and worded posts.
I don't know past richie and pablo .. but you, you seemed so sure abt it one could tell you weren't making them and the only way to have known much like that is either................................

Well we all know why a female would be stalking these guys, it's basic knowledge grin grin

I'm not judging though.. you gotta eat right grin grin
Re: Popular Yahoo Boy Nicknames? by Magnoliaa(f): 8:18am On Dec 05, 2023
Silentgroper:
I don't know past richie and pablo .. but you, you seemed so sure abt it one could tell you weren't making them and the only way to have known much like that is either................................

Shut up.

If you didn't know more than Richie and Pablo, then how did you know that those aren't just random names I am making up?

So, now that I am talking about 'yahoo boys' names, you want to believe me and take my word for it, when any other time I talk about feminism or other subject, you come trolling and trying to deride my intelligence, what changed now?

Other men are on the thread, too, posting, but you and your ilk are not dragging them. But me making an elaborate comment as I always do on any thread is a problem? Now you don't think I talking too much abi? You think I am suddenly speaking from experience? You don't think I am "faking" knowledge about street boys just to feel like I know what's up?

6 Likes

Re: Popular Yahoo Boy Nicknames? by slan87(m): 8:26am On Dec 05, 2023
None beats Pablo
Richie
Agba awo
Funds
Lagbaja dollar
Senior man

1 Like

Re: Popular Yahoo Boy Nicknames? by Magnoliaa(f): 8:30am On Dec 05, 2023
*Mango posts A*

This one is just a loudmouthed noise maker. She's a chicken in real life. She's lonely and depressed and broke and heartbroken and doesn't get any penìs.

*Mango posts B*

So this is the kind of person you are. No wonder. Guys are bankrolling you and sleeping with you. You also collect money from pitiful simps that are in relationships with you. I pity your man. You must also talk too much in real life.

Silly slimy gnats. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Popular Yahoo Boy Nicknames? by SweetBuns(f): 8:45am On Dec 05, 2023
I came here to laugh but instead I was again reminded of the type of people that parade this forum

Maybe na to day use alt remaining laidis...

4 Likes

Re: Popular Yahoo Boy Nicknames? by BigBlackPreek(m): 9:40am On Dec 05, 2023
Mr White
OG Cash
Re: Popular Yahoo Boy Nicknames? by Dyfynezz12(m): 10:17am On Dec 05, 2023
Wire less
Re: Popular Yahoo Boy Nicknames? by Silentgroper(m): 10:28am On Dec 05, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Shut up.

If you didn't know more than Richie and Pablo, then how did you know that those aren't just random names I am making up?

So, now that I am talking about 'yahoo boys' names, you want to believe me and take my word for it, when any other time I talk about feminism or other subject, you come trolling and trying to deride my intelligence, what changed now?

Other men are on the thread, too, posting, but you and your ilk are not dragging them. But me making an elaborate comment as I always do on any thread is a problem? Now you don't think I talking too much abi? You think I am suddenly speaking from experience? You don't think I am "faking" knowledge about street boys just to feel like I know what's up?

Hehehehe ... Your subtle damage control can be seen through..

Look at how she's twisting narrative nw ...

Now you're just making things up to feel like you know what's up ..

Couple minutes back, you were so sure dropping the names with your full chest ..

Besides, anyone that goes through that write up would know that post wasn't made from you making things, it reeks of deep knowledge and shiit loads of experience.

Like i said earlier, I'm not judging... So you don't need to feel ashamed ..

EVERY HUSTLE NA HUSTLE ..

shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Popular Yahoo Boy Nicknames? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:42am On Dec 05, 2023
Silentgroper:
Besides, anyone that goes through that write up would know that post wasn't made from you making things, it reeks of deep knowledge and shiit loads of experience...

Okay. I hope going forward that you will treat every of my comments on Nairaland as nothing but the truth. And you will take every of my opinions as coming from deep knowledge and shit loads of experience.

Have a good morning.

1 Like

Re: Popular Yahoo Boy Nicknames? by illicit(m): 11:00am On Dec 05, 2023
SweetBuns:
I came here to laugh but instead I was again reminded of the type of people that parade this forum

Maybe na to day use alt remaining laidis...

Oga remove dat ur dp

That hair no fit u at all, abi u no get mirror ni

πŸ™„πŸ€•

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Yahoo Boy Nicknames? by Silentgroper(m): 12:31pm On Dec 05, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Okay. I hope going forward that you will treat every of my comments on Nairaland as nothing but the truth. And you will take every of my opinions as coming from deep knowledge and shit loads of experience.

[/b]Have a good morning[b].

You too sweetheart

cool cool
Re: Popular Yahoo Boy Nicknames? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:45pm On Dec 05, 2023
Silentgroper:
You too sweetheart

cool cool

That's it?

Simply wishing you a good morning was all it took for you to switch to being all sweet?

You must be so starved of love and friendship.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Yahoo Boy Nicknames? by Silentgroper(m): 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2023
Magnoliaa:

That's it?

Simply wishing you a good morning was all it took for you to switch to being all sweet?

You must be so starved of love and friendship.

LMAO. ..

I had no hard feelings towards you. I was only stating the obvious..

Did my post hit the wrong nerves ? oops I'm sorry. It wasn't my intention but you know what they say about the truth. It stings like a bitch. ..

Reasons why i was putting out a disclaimer about me not judging you...

Look sweetheart, you took all of these wrongly which looks to me you're the one being starved of love and friendship..

cheesy cheesy
Re: Popular Yahoo Boy Nicknames? by Magnoliaa(f): 1:03pm On Dec 05, 2023
Silentgroper:
LMAO. ..

I had no hard feelings towards you. I was only stating the obvious..

Did my post hit the wrong nerves ? oops I'm sorry. It wasn't my intention but you know what they say about the truth. It stings like a bitch. ..

Reasons why i was putting out a disclaimer about me not judging you...

Look sweetheart, you took all of these wrongly which looks to me you're the one being starved of love and friendship..

cheesy cheesy

Okay.

When you're done enjoying the attention, you can find your way out of my mentions...

3 Likes

Re: Popular Yahoo Boy Nicknames? by Silentgroper(m): 1:17pm On Dec 05, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Okay.

When you're done enjoying the attention, you can find your way out of my mentions...
Get healed darling..

These negative energy is no good for you ...

Cheers...
Re: Popular Yahoo Boy Nicknames? by Magnoliaa(f): 1:32pm On Dec 05, 2023
Silentgroper:
Get healed darling..

These negative energy is no good for you ...

Cheers...

Oh, but I am sure you're living a dandy and rosy life with the negative energy you carry around, and pouring on unsuspecting people online.

Being a troll is definitely an extension of your perfect life. You sure do not need to heal from it. Your own negative energy is awesome πŸ‘Œ.

I'm looking forward to you coming into my Mentions again to name-call me from the overflowing fountain of goodness and life and positivity within you. 🧑🧑

3 Likes

Re: Popular Yahoo Boy Nicknames? by spencekat(m): 1:40pm On Dec 05, 2023
Vinnie2000:

*Bella
*Natasha
*Becky
*Sandy
*Magno...😐🀨🀨
Bella,Barbie,Cindy etc

1 Like

Re: Popular Yahoo Boy Nicknames? by Silentgroper(m): 2:39pm On Dec 05, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Oh, but I am sure you're living a dandy and rosy life with the negative energy you carry around, and pouring on unsuspecting people online.

Being a troll is definitely an extension of your perfect life. You sure do not need to heal from it. Your own negative energy is awesome πŸ‘Œ.

I'm looking forward to you coming into my Mentions again to name-call me from the overflowing fountain of goodness and life and positivity within you. 🧑🧑

Lol .. ok ..

You dtill have me completely mixed up with someone else though..
Re: Popular Yahoo Boy Nicknames? by Obierika(m): 2:47pm On Dec 05, 2023
I have not mingled with Yahoo boys so I wouldn't know

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Want Me But I'm Waiting For Mr. Right / What Is The Standard Of A Christian courtship / How Do I Have Sex With A Fat Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.