Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Need Help With Direction - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need Help With Direction (339431 Views)

Please Help Me Out With Direction In Lagos... / Please Help Me With Direction. / Plz Help Me With Direction In Ijebu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need Help With Direction by max28: 9:07am On Sep 18, 2019
nelem:

Ipaja--oshodi--cms--eko hotel--muri okunla

1. From iyana ipaja get to oshodi, from oshodi board Eko hotel-VI bus, drop at the last bus stop (roundabout) then board a keke heading to muri okunlola

thanks very much
Re: Need Help With Direction by chuksdee2013(m): 8:00pm On Sep 20, 2019
Please how do I get to Ogudu from ikotun.. Please I need an urgent response and reply.. Thanks
Re: Need Help With Direction by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 20, 2019
chuksdee2013:
Please how do I get to Ogudu from ikotun.. Please I need an urgent response and reply.. Thanks

1. Ikotun--Oshodi(after/around Charity--Ogudu

From Ikotun get to Oshodi, from Oshodi board Ketu-Berger-Gbagada--Ogudu Estate bus. Tell the conductor you will drop at Ogudu, then cross to the other side of the road and walk into Ogudu road. then pick ogudu cab depending on where you'er eventually to

2. Ikotun -- Oshodi (just after/within Charity) -- Ojota -- Ogudu

From Ikotun get to Oshodi, from Oshodi board Ketu-Ojota-Maryland bus. Tell the conductor you will drop at Ojota, from Ojota walk into Ogudu road and board the ogudu cab/taxi

PS: depending on where in ogudu exactly you're heading to, hence i gave 2 descriptions & take of the buses i highlighted
cheers

1 Like

Re: Need Help With Direction by sampete(m): 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2019
Please how can i get to Maryland Bus Stop Ikeja, from Orile using public transport
Ccc.. nelem
please, its urgent.
Re: Need Help With Direction by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 10, 2019
sampete:
Please how can i get to Maryland Bus Stop Ikeja, from Orile using public transport
Ccc.. nelem
please, its urgent.

Orile -- Costain--Maryland

From Orile get to costain, from costain board the BRT (blue or red) heading to ketu-ojota-mile 12. alight at Maryland. while in the bus just be looking at your right where you have the shoprite.

cheers
Re: Need Help With Direction by sampete(m): 7:28pm On Oct 10, 2019
nelem:

Orile -- Costain--Maryland

From Orile get to costain, from costain board the BRT (blue or red) heading to ketu-ojota-mile 12. alight at Maryland. while in the bus just be looking at your right where you have the shoprite.

cheers
thanks.
Re: Need Help With Direction by iceman5908: 3:24am On Oct 13, 2019
Good morning, please I'm heading to Oxbridge school at Ikeja GRA. I'm coming from Ajah and I wouldn't mind directions heading there with public transportation please. Thank you very much.
Re: Need Help With Direction by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 13, 2019
iceman5908:
Good morning, please I'm heading to Oxbridge school at Ikeja GRA. I'm coming from Ajah and I wouldn't mind directions heading there with public transportation please. Thank you very much.

Ajah -- Obalende -- Oshodi -- PWD

From Ajah get to Obalende, from Obalende get to Oshodi, from Oshodi board Ikeja Along-PWD-Shogunle bus, alight at PWD, you will see keke/bike ask them which will take you to Harold street.

cheers
Re: Need Help With Direction by iceman5908: 8:31am On Oct 13, 2019
nelem:

Ajah -- Obalende -- Oshodi -- PWD

From Ajah get to Obalende, from Obalende get to Oshodi, from Oshodi board Ikeja Along-PWD-Shogunle bus, alight at PWD, you will see keke/bike ask them which will take you to Harold street.

cheers
You've just made transportation easier!!!God bless you immensely!!
Re: Need Help With Direction by sampete(m): 8:38am On Oct 14, 2019
Nelem, thanks for the other day. Please I need directions to Idumota, where I can buy clothes and shoes at cheap rates. From Orile. Thanks.
Re: Need Help With Direction by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 14, 2019
sampete:
Nelem, thanks for the other day. Please I need directions to Idumota, where I can buy clothes and shoes at cheap rates. From Orile. Thanks.

from orile i think you can see buses calling costain-cms, if you board you tell the conductor you will alight at idumota.
not too sure bro, I have not really run that route
Re: Need Help With Direction by sampete(m): 9:11pm On Oct 14, 2019
nelem:

from orile i think you can see buses calling costain-cms, if you board you tell the conductor you will alight at idumota.
not too sure bro, I have not really run that route
All right, thanks.
Re: Need Help With Direction by Rebranded66(f): 12:54pm On Oct 19, 2019
Gudafternoon frds. Pls how do i get to iyanaoworo from miletwo
Re: Need Help With Direction by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 19, 2019
Rebranded66:
Gudafternoon frds. Pls how do i get to iyanaoworo from miletwo

Mile 2 -- Oshodi- Iyana oworo

From Mile 2 get to Oshodi, from Oshodi board Iyana-oworo- gbagada- new garage bus. tell the conductor you're heading to iyana oworo
Re: Need Help With Direction by lubriderm(f): 12:11pm On Oct 23, 2019
Please how do I get to Oniru Lekki from Ojuelegba. Thank you
Re: Need Help With Direction by sopure: 3:24pm On Oct 23, 2019
Good afternoon,
pls, how do I get to NECOM building at marina from Sabo-yaba using public transport ?
Re: Need Help With Direction by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 23, 2019
sopure:
Good afternoon,
pls, how do I get to NECOM building at marina from Sabo-yaba using public transport ?

Sabo-Obalende--Tbs/cms
from sabo/yaba get to obalende, from obalende get a keke heading to tbs/cms. tell the keke man you are going to necom building. it's after tbs
Re: Need Help With Direction by sopure: 1:00am On Oct 24, 2019
nelem:

Sabo-Obalende--Tbs/cms
from sabo/yaba get to obalende, from obalende get a keke heading to tbs/cms. tell the keke man you are going to necom building. it's after tbs

thanks for the info
pls, how about getting from banana island to necom? using public transport?
thanks...
Re: Need Help With Direction by Nobody: 3:40am On Oct 24, 2019
sopure:

thanks for the info
pls, how about getting from banana island to necom? using public transport?
thanks...

you can get a keke from tbs/cms to obalende, ask how to get to get to banana island.
Re: Need Help With Direction by max28: 10:43am On Oct 28, 2019
Good morning oo!

Please I need direction to 68C Coker Road, Town Planning Way, Ilupeju, Ikeja, ARM office. from Iyana ipaja.

thanks!
Re: Need Help With Direction by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 28, 2019
max28:
Good morning oo!

Please I need direction to 68C Coker Road, Town Planning Way, Ilupeju, Ikeja, ARM office. from Iyana ipaja.

thanks!

iyana Ipaja--OShodi--Town planning

From iyana-ipaja get to oshodi isale, cross to the other side of the road and ask where town planning road is, from there you will see kekes/bikes. pick either of the two that is heading to town planning road, tell the driver you will drop at coker road junction. ARM is just right there. you will see the signpost
Re: Need Help With Direction by max28: 7:06pm On Oct 28, 2019
nelem:

iyana Ipaja--OShodi--Town planning

From iyana-ipaja get to oshodi isale, cross to the other side of the road and ask where town planning road is, from there you will see kekes/bikes. pick either of the two that is heading to town planning road, tell the driver you will drop at coker road junction. ARM is just right there. you will see the signpost

Thanks a lot, this is the third time you are helping me with direction. I really appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: Need Help With Direction by Lovelypet28: 2:09pm On Nov 05, 2019
How can i get to ahmed onibudo street,off adeola odeku from ajah.thank you.
Re: Need Help With Direction by izzou(m): 2:15pm On Nov 05, 2019
Lovelypet28:
How can i get to ahmed onibudo street,off adeola odeku from ajah.thank you.

Enter a bus from Ajah to CMS-Marina

Alight at Bonny camp. Cross to the other side and take a keke going to Odeku
Re: Need Help With Direction by Anon123: 3:36pm On Nov 10, 2019
How do I get to glover road in ikoyi from CMS
Re: Need Help With Direction by Web4life(m): 6:53pm On Nov 14, 2019
Please guys, help me urgently:
1. how can I go from Anthony, to New-Road off Mayfair Gardens, Awoyaya, Ibeju,
2. and how much does it cost.

Thanks in anticipation of your response.
Re: Need Help With Direction by alkines(m): 7:26pm On Nov 21, 2019
Please I do I get to yaba from isolo...
Re: Need Help With Direction by alkines(m): 7:28pm On Nov 21, 2019
nelem:

1. Ikotun--Oshodi(after/around Charity--Ogudu

From Ikotun get to Oshodi, from Oshodi board Ketu-Berger-Gbagada--Ogudu Estate bus. Tell the conductor you will drop at Ogudu, then cross to the other side of the road and walk into Ogudu road. then pick ogudu cab depending on where you'er eventually to

2. Ikotun -- Oshodi (just after/within Charity) -- Ojota -- Ogudu

From Ikotun get to Oshodi, from Oshodi board Ketu-Ojota-Maryland bus. Tell the conductor you will drop at Ojota, from Ojota walk into Ogudu road and board the ogudu cab/taxi

PS: depending on where in ogudu exactly you're heading to, hence i gave 2 descriptions & take of the buses i highlighted
cheers
please how do I get to yaba from isolo
Re: Need Help With Direction by Nobody: 12:46am On Nov 22, 2019
alkines:
please how do I get to yaba from isolo

Isolo -- Oshodi -- Yaba
from isolo get to oshodi, from oshodi board yaba-palm grove-onipanu bus. tell the conductor you're heading to yaba
You didn't say where exactly in yaba you're heading to
Re: Need Help With Direction by alkines(m): 9:11am On Nov 22, 2019
nelem:

Isolo -- Oshodi -- Yaba
from isolo get to oshodi, from oshodi board yaba-palm grove-onipanu bus. tell the conductor you're heading to yaba
You didn't say where exactly in yaba you're heading to
around igbobi College....thanks so much I really appreciate, do you have d fare idea
Re: Need Help With Direction by Rihanat24: 10:12am On Nov 22, 2019
Good day everyone,
Pls how can I get to trade fair and Lagos island from gbagada. Thanks
Re: Need Help With Direction by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 22, 2019
alkines:
around igbobi College....thanks so much I really appreciate, do you have d fare idea

When you board the Yab-Palm grove-onipanu bus, tell the conductor you will drop at Onipanu. then you cross over to the other side of the road and ask people around.
not too familiar with fares

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (28) (Reply)

Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? / General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.