Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Pastor Chris & The Superhuman Complex – 2 Corinthians 5:17 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris & The Superhuman Complex – 2 Corinthians 5:17 (5996 Views)

2 Corinthians 8:12/ 9:7 OR Malachi 3:10 Which Did The Apostles Obey & Disobey? / Shiloh 2013 Prayer Guidelines: Exceeding Grace: 2 Corinthians 9:14-15 / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris & The Superhuman Complex – 2 Corinthians 5:17 by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 05, 2010
wow i'm a superman? shocked Why didnt you show me Ps 82 before?

I'm going to test my skills . . . hopping off a 10 storey building!
Re: Pastor Chris & The Superhuman Complex – 2 Corinthians 5:17 by ukotmi: 7:32pm On Mar 05, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Go ahead and jump from top of Union Bank building.But write your will and include me. wink wink wink
No protection for you if you do that. grin grin grin. You are funny jare tongue
Re: Pastor Chris & The Superhuman Complex – 2 Corinthians 5:17 by ukotmi: 7:56pm On Mar 05, 2010
Cephas_007:

Hello,

I did hear him very clearly. I remember his exact words - "when I first discovered these things, I would cut some/part (not sure which word he used here)" . . . I also remember his demonstration as he said this.

He wasn't talking about "sustaining" a wound.

The only time he talked about sustaining injury was not about himself, but about Jesus as a little boy. He said he was sure that Jesus as a little boy would heal up (you know, X-Men style grin) whenever he sustained an injury as a little kid. I didn't mention this part in my write-up as I the first example was enough to drive home my point.

I also noticed that in your post you did not ask if i heard him correctly but simply asserted that that wasn't what he said. Just dunno what to say to you. I mean, he (Pastor Chris) has said more damning things than that.

Lastly, you said you saw the said broadcast/video. I don't know, I wasn't there with you. But I'll bet it wasn't the same video we saw or it was you who didn't hear him well or simply didn't believe your ears! grin

You read my write-up? Good. I was in a restaurant and watched that video with just one other person (a guy) and he was just as surprised as I was after Pastor chris said that he used to cut out part of his flesh and put it back. I know what I heard okay? I just wonder why you're so quick to defend him even though he's known to say crappy stuff like that.

The video i was on the cable specifically mentioned sustained a wound, that is a cut. I was on pre xmas leave and was loafing around in the house wink wink wink when the video came on air. The reason i replied is that i have read a lot of distortions of views expressed by people. i have read books written by different xtians only to see parts of the same books lifted and distorted here on nairaland. I prefer it when people post as somebody's views as accurate as the person said or wrote it. As for me, whether i agree with you or not, I owe you a duty to accurately present your views. maybe, one day I open a thread to identify and put out several distortions. So no harm kiss kiss kiss kiss. I wouldn't mind a lunch at the same place where you saw the video. maybe, they will air it again and we can jointly listen to it. cool cool cool
Re: Pastor Chris & The Superhuman Complex – 2 Corinthians 5:17 by oida: 12:31am On Mar 07, 2010
cephas_007, I would like to ask u some few questions
1. Are u born again? and for how long?(John3:3)
2. Have u been baptized by immersion? (Acts 2:38a)
3. Are u filled with the Holy Spirit (Acts 2:38b)
4. Do u believe the bible?
5.Where do u worship?
6. Who have u been listening to(Gal 3:1-9)
7. In whose name and by what name do u do what u do?
8. If your answer to question 1 is yes, what u r doing now ,is it what Jesus asked u to do?
I would like u to kindly answer these questions because i know u were once a member, and once believed ,so what happened?
I will like to give u some good piece of advise, THINK AGAIN MY BROTHER, THINK AGAIN.
Also remember that the Christ you are professing today was also rejected and accused by what He said and Did by even those who new the scriptures more than you do, but that didnt change who He was, what He said and the miracles he did. so THINK AGAIN.
Re: Pastor Chris & The Superhuman Complex – 2 Corinthians 5:17 by nyabingi(m): 2:33am On Mar 07, 2010
gee! sum weird tins are going on here, count me out.
Re: Pastor Chris & The Superhuman Complex – 2 Corinthians 5:17 by viperman: 11:30am On Mar 07, 2010
I see ignorance flying around this thread and had to just comment.
Those who think they know how to interpret the bible more than others are the ignorant ones, be you a christian, deist or atheist.

The spiritual governs the physical, there is Evil and Good. If the witches we see and fight with day in day out can fly and heal themselves at random; why do you people think REAL SPIRIT FILLED christians with the power and spirit of the almighty God can't do the same?

And for atheist that don't believe there is a God, i boldly call you FOOLS!
I believe SOMETHING can be created out of NOTHING, but not SOMETHING so organized like LIFE as we have it(food chains, day and night, birth and death, man and animals, thinking process of man e.t.c. So atheist stop deceiving yourselves.

MAN can be SUPERHUMAN either negatively(Evil) or Positively(Good/in Christ).
Re: Pastor Chris & The Superhuman Complex – 2 Corinthians 5:17 by InesQor(m): 11:54am On Mar 07, 2010
oida:

cephas_007, I would like to ask u some few questions
1. Are u born again? and for how long?(John3:3)
2. Have u been baptized by immersion? (Acts 2:38a)
3. Are u filled with the Holy Spirit (Acts 2:38b)
4. Do u believe the bible?
5.Where do u worship?
6. Who have u been listening to(Gal 3:1-9)
7. In whose name and by what name do u do what u do?
8. If your answer to question 1 is yes, what u r doing now ,is it what Jesus asked u to do?
I would like u to kindly answer these questions because i know u were once a member, and once believed ,so what happened?
I will like to give u some good piece of advise, THINK AGAIN MY BROTHER, THINK AGAIN.
Also remember that the Christ you are professing today was also rejected and accused by what He said and Did by even those who new the scriptures more than you do, but that didnt change who He was, what He said and the miracles he did. so THINK AGAIN.

Any time a thread is opened discussing beliefs at Christ Embassy, always watch out for accounts that have less than 10 posts with an extra voice arguing in support of the church. Email addresses are still free on many websites, it will take seconds to create a new NL account tongue
Re: Pastor Chris & The Superhuman Complex – 2 Corinthians 5:17 by InesQor(m): 12:01pm On Mar 07, 2010
By the way, I love this superhuman thing o!  cool grin

Me sef I want to be like Claire Bennet  who was known for Spontaneous Regeneration in HEROES. She could never die, technically!

Wow how do I get this?  grin

But I think I will prefer to be [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hancock_%28film%29]HANCOCK[/url]. That one is way cooler cos he's super-strong, he's fast, he flies, and it's Will Smith. Abeg which church dey also produce the Hancock type of superheroes, make I go join?

Gbogbo yin maa d'amo! Yoruba for "All of una go hear am".

cool <--- Hancock in glasses
Re: Pastor Chris & The Superhuman Complex – 2 Corinthians 5:17 by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 07, 2010
abeg if a man can be superHUMAN how is he God?can God and superHUMAN mean the same thing?.cc spewing fuckeries
Re: Pastor Chris & The Superhuman Complex – 2 Corinthians 5:17 by mabell: 7:30am On Mar 10, 2010
Ganjaseed:

The Superhuman Complex part I
– 1 Corinthians 5:17

It was sometime around 10pm, three days to Christmas last December. I’d just finished my meal in a restaurant close to my hostel in school (UNILAG) and was just about leaving when I heard Pastor Chris’ voice over the TV (Atmosphere for Faith) and looked up hoping it wasn’t a mere ad and that the programme was really just about to start so I could watch. I hadn't had the time to watch him preach or listen to any of his tapes for quite a while so I felt this was a rare chance to do so and I could spare some extra 30 minutes. What’s more? I was in a really good mood! I mean, after a plate of well cooked egusi soup and eba (my favourite). I decided to relax and watch.

After the introductory montage a lady came on and did the usual prep talk. Something like – “get ready to hear the word of God from the man of God Pastor Chris”… bla, bla, bla. Then the main man himself came on. It was an excerpt from a full length video from a conference they had. He was mostly spewing out his usual crap about the Christian being more than meets the eye, in the sense that when you become a Christian, you become some kind of superhuman. And then he gave the most shocking example I'd ever heard, as an illustration.

He said “years ago when he first discovered these things”(the supposed secret about the superhuman capabilities of the Christian), he would cut some of his flesh out (pointing to his arm) and after some time, place the flesh back from where he cut it out and “decree” or “command” or “speak” the flesh back into place and before long, the cut out flesh would blend back into his body – the bleeding would stop, it would heal up and even look as if nothing happened there. No scars. No pains.

pastor chris never talked about cutting himself up but rather he talked about cutting out a growth on his body by the word of God.
Re: Pastor Chris & The Superhuman Complex – 2 Corinthians 5:17 by Patjoe: 7:38am On Mar 10, 2010
I pastor Chris didnt say he cut himself , that means you listen to the teaching yourself.
Re: Pastor Chris & The Superhuman Complex – 2 Corinthians 5:17 by Patjoe: 7:41am On Mar 10, 2010
You just paste am here na
Re: Pastor Chris & The Superhuman Complex – 2 Corinthians 5:17 by mabell: 7:42am On Mar 10, 2010
yes i listened to it, it's even in todays rhapsody.
you can check in on the rhapsody of realities thread
Re: Pastor Chris & The Superhuman Complex – 2 Corinthians 5:17 by Joagbaje(m): 7:46am On Mar 10, 2010
I know the story is false but,For the record purpose you can put it here or the link
Re: Pastor Chris & The Superhuman Complex – 2 Corinthians 5:17 by mabell: 7:49am On Mar 10, 2010
Subject: Cut It Out With The Word! – Wednesday March 10, 2010

Cut It Out With The Word! By Pastor Chris

And take…the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God (Ephesians 6:17).

Some years ago, I noticed a small growth in my body, but instead of voicing concern about it, I addressed it and said, “I cut you out of my body in the Name of Jesus!” I said everything I knew to say from God’s Word to it, but it was still there and it felt the same.

However, I had learnt a long time ago that the Word of God is more real than the world in which we live. I kept saying the same things until a whole week passed. It looked and felt like the growth was still there. But then, every time I felt it, I addressed it differently and said, “I’ve cut you out; you’re gone! Two weeks passed and I had somehow forgotten all about it. Then one morning, while I was in the bathroom, the growth just dropped to the floor. I looked at it and picked it up; I had cut it out of my body, with the Word!

You may wonder, “How in the world did that happen?” Well, it’s very simple. The Greek word for “mouth” is “stoma,” which means “the front or edge of a weapon.” So when you confess God’s Word, in the realm of the Spirit, you’re literally cutting the devil down with a sword! That’s because “the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart” (Hebrews 4:12).

When you take up the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God, you can cut any growth or disease out of your body. There’s no surgeon’s scalpel that can work as effectively and precisely as the sword of the Spirit. So put the Word in your mouth today and use it to cut out anything you don’t want in your body or in your life.

Confession
My body is the temple of the Holy Ghost, therefore, no sickness, disease or infirmity can lodge in it. I cut out any disease-germ or growth that tries to attach itself to my body, in the Name of Jesus, and I continually glorify God in my spirit and my body as I walk in divine health today. Amen.

Further Study
Mark 11:23-24
For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
24: Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

1 Corinthians 6:19-20
What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
20: For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.
Re: Pastor Chris & The Superhuman Complex – 2 Corinthians 5:17 by Joagbaje(m): 7:55am On Mar 10, 2010
Ganja seed and Petres 007 said he carry knife and cut his hand . But what the man said was that he cut growth out of his body by the word and not by the knife
Re: Pastor Chris & The Superhuman Complex – 2 Corinthians 5:17 by Patjoe: 8:04am On Mar 10, 2010
It may not be deliberate ,maybe they didnt hear him well. If he says he cut the flesh , someone could have misunderstood it to mean it was cut by knife.
Re: Pastor Chris & The Superhuman Complex – 2 Corinthians 5:17 by Joagbaje(m): 8:07am On Mar 10, 2010
I doubt,
Re: Pastor Chris & The Superhuman Complex – 2 Corinthians 5:17 by KunleOshob(m): 9:23am On Mar 10, 2010
@joagbaje
Why do you doubt afterall it is a well known fact that pastor chris is notorious for spewing out heretic lies.
Re: Pastor Chris & The Superhuman Complex – 2 Corinthians 5:17 by nuella2(f): 11:04am On Mar 10, 2010
KunleOshob:

@joagbaje
Why do you doubt afterall it is a well known fact that pastor chris is notorious for spewing out heretic lies.
Ignorant people always call truth heresy because its beyond thier understanding.
Acts 24:14
    But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call[b] heresy[/b][color=#990000][/color], so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets:
Re: Pastor Chris & The Superhuman Complex – 2 Corinthians 5:17 by petres007(m): 8:01pm On Mar 10, 2010
mabell:

pastor chris never talked about cutting himself up but rather he talked about cutting out a growth on his body by the word of God.

Na wah o!  grin

@Mabell and @Joagbaje,
We're obviously talking about separate accounts here. In the video I saw, he said nothing about a growth.

Many thanks to @Utkomi who presented his objection to my post maturely and well enough.

But I maintain, I know what I heard and would like to leave it at that.

I really wish I could go back in time and somehow capture that video and post it here so we can get past that and discuss the real issue for which I started this thread - that the bible does not teach that believers are superhuman in anyway. That the scriptures used to teach this crap have been twisted, lifted out of their original context or simply misread. I couldn't care less if anyone (including Pastor Chris) believes he can cut his flesh out and put it back, or heal himself miraculously if he sustains an injury - but when such an individual twists the bible to preach that as Gospel truth, I have a problem with that.

Maybe you guys don't get it. I repeat, I used to be a member of his church. I remember how we used to be bombarded with the false message that we were some kind of superhumans but just need to grow our faith. I remember a lady friend of mine (also a member at the time) say that "one day, we'd be able to even walk across a highway and just stop all the vehicles coming with a wave of the hand or single word (whichever one she actually used).  I remember the excited response from all of us at that cell meeting years ago undecided

People take the words of men like Mr. Oyaks as though they were God's very words - without questioning it at all. Forgetting all the biblical instructions in the scriptures to always exercise discernment. Sometimes I wonder where their allegiance lies. With God and his Christ, or with these false ministers who wrongly divide the word of truth and feed them all the fairy tales their itching ears want to hear.
Re: Pastor Chris & The Superhuman Complex – 2 Corinthians 5:17 by Enigma(m): 9:12pm On Mar 10, 2010
petres_007:

Sometimes I wonder where their allegiance lies. With God and his Christ, or with these false ministers who wrongly divide the word of truth and feed them all the fairy tales their itching ears want to hear.

For some of these people, it seems that if Jesus Christ Himself were to come today and tell them that Oyaks is talking trash they will still follow Oyaks ---- that is the extent of the brainwashing! Afterall, they have already denigrated the teachings of people whom Jesus Christ Himself appointed and delegated first-hand including the apostles James, Paul etc. when those teachings contradict some of the heterodox nonsense that Oyaks tickles their itching ears with.
Re: Pastor Chris & The Superhuman Complex – 2 Corinthians 5:17 by petres007(m): 2:20pm On Mar 12, 2010
Enigma:

For some of these people, it seems that if Jesus Christ Himself were to come today and tell them that Oyaks is talking trash they will still follow Oyaks ---- that is the extent of the brainwashing! Afterall, [b]they have already denigrated the teachings of people whom Jesus Christ Himself appointed and delegated first-hand including the apostles James, Paul [/b]etc. when those teachings contradict some of the heterodox nonsense that Oyaks tickles their itching ears with.

[sighs] undecided

And of all times, these people chose the wrong time end times to be like this. cry
Re: Pastor Chris & The Superhuman Complex – 2 Corinthians 5:17 by CHARLOE(m): 11:56pm On Mar 12, 2010
@ Petres 007 & Enigma, i really admire ur courage to stand 4 d truth and enlighten others. Concerning the blind trust and fear most pple (like sheep) have for their GO's/papas, i don't have much to say other than 'let those who have ears to hear hear', but unfortunately alot of pple only have ears 4 decoration, and i feel 4 them cos i know d hardest thing for any human to do is to accept ERROR OF BELIEF. It takes a sincere heart seeking d truth to do that. Personally, i started seeking d truth some yrs ago and began experiencing what d bible says- 'and d truth shall set u free'.
I'm really interested in rubbing minds with pple after d truth and wld like to meet with u and dig into d word on several issues like- sunday worship, tithe, keeping d law, true meaning of 'born again' etc. I suggest we open a thread specifically on these bible truths (i've not opened a thread b4, think i might just start). Once again, more elbow to ur grease smiley
Re: Pastor Chris & The Superhuman Complex – 2 Corinthians 5:17 by Joagbaje(m): 7:35am On Mar 13, 2010
petres_007:

Na wah o! grin

@Mabell and @Joagbaje,
We're obviously talking about separate accounts here. In the video I saw, he said nothing about a growth.

Many thanks to @Utkomi who presented his objection to my post maturely and well enough.
But I maintain, I know what I heard and would like to leave it at that.

I really wish I could go back in time and somehow capture that video and post it here so we can get past that and discuss the real issue for which I started this thread - that the bible does not teach that believers are superhuman in anyway. That the scriptures used to teach this crap have been twisted, lifted out of their original context or simply misread. I couldn't care less if anyone (including Pastor Chris) believes he can cut his flesh out and put it back, or heal himself miraculously if he sustains an injury - but when such an individual twists the bible to preach that as Gospel truth, I have a problem with that.

People take the words of men like Mr. Oyaks as though they were God's very words - without questioning it at all. Forgetting all the biblical instructions in the scriptures to always exercise discernment. Sometimes I wonder where their allegiance lies. With God and his Christ, or with these false ministers who wrongly divide the word of truth and feed them all the fairy tales their itching ears want to hear.

You are lying in your teeth, Pastor Chris has never taught such things, about cutting himself. That would be tempting God. That is what pastor Chris would tell you. Just drop this matter, ok. It is your exeggeration. But if you beleive a message as such exists , just go to the church and ask for the tape where pastor Christ said he cut himself with knife, They will get it for you. I can bet you.It never existed. its either you didnt get him right or you created your on story. Such teaching is not consistent with truth.

Mark 16:18
They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

You know what pastor Chris said here? He said that doesnt mean you should go and drink poison , but if for any reason you accidentaly drink one or you were forced into drinking it, you can activate the power of that scripture.
Re: Pastor Chris & The Superhuman Complex – 2 Corinthians 5:17 by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 13, 2010
@JOAGBAJE the OP said P.Chris said he cut himself.so how does that verse defend your pastor?
Re: Pastor Chris & The Superhuman Complex – 2 Corinthians 5:17 by Joagbaje(m): 8:46am On Mar 13, 2010
babaearly:

@JOAGBAJE the OP said P.Chris said he cut himself.so how does that verse defend your pastor?
The point is that pastor Chris never cut himself, I will pay 100,000 , if he can prove it that pastor Chris taught so.
Because the op is not consistent with what Pastor Chris teaches and not consistent with the word , Pastor Chris will tell you that such action is tempting God. You dont go and jump off a roof without a cause.

Matthew 4:6-7
And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone. [7] Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

This is the truth pastor Chris teaches. That message by the OP never existed.

One of the victims of the Jos crisis Evangelist Mohamed Aliu a popular muslim leader now a Minister but not in CEC came to us for assistance, His wife was just killed in whatever market in Jos leaving him with 4 children. His car was burnt and his property. His children would have been killed had they not been in school near the Army Barracks. He was captured, dragged out of his car and they gave him 2 options of death they put arrow on his head and a mixture of cement.with a liquid substance. He chose cement drink. in his own words . As he drank it he said he remembered te tapes of pastor Chris, based on mark 16 . He began to mutter under his breath "If i drink any deadly thing , it shall not hurt me." He said he passed out.
( I felt he died) 9:am he came to himself arround 6 or 7 pm. woke up or rose up. He saw dead people all over, and bow and arrow scattered he picked bow and arrow to join the killers in disguise just to make his way to the baracks to get his kids, To cut the story short , we gave him over a 100,000 bla bla . But the point is the message worked for him . I dont know the medical details. the only thing was he had a swollen scrotum! The message he beleived worked.
Others have died of thesame thing allover. But that doesnt mean a man should go and be drinking poison. When situation like this comes , the truth you beleive will work for you. Pastor Chris will not tell people to be tempting God.

You can verify from him yoursel Evang Mohamed Aliu. his new no. 08027943710 You can still send relief to him also.
Re: Pastor Chris & The Superhuman Complex – 2 Corinthians 5:17 by Enigma(m): 8:55am On Mar 13, 2010
Joagbaje:

But if you beleive a message as such exists , just go to the church and ask for the tape where pastor Christ said he cut himself with knife, They will get it for you. I can bet you.It never existed. its either you didnt get him right or you created your on story.

Interesting that this is the second Oyakhilome follower to refer to him (granted probably subconsciously) as Christ!!! Another follower did the same in a thread title not long ago.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

cool
Re: Pastor Chris & The Superhuman Complex – 2 Corinthians 5:17 by Tudor6(f): 8:58am On Mar 13, 2010
I see mavenbox is still parading herself as Iniesta on Nairaland. . . .what a shame to christianity.
InesQor:

Any time a thread is opened discussing beliefs at Christ Embassy, always watch out for accounts that have less than 10 posts with an extra voice [/b]arguing in support of the church. Email addresses are still free on many websites, it will take seconds to create a new NL account  tongue

Yeah. . . Apparently you just joined NL on your "birthday" feb 22 which is [b]13 days before you made this post and you already know 'trends'.

Tell me, in the '13 days' you've been here how many CEC threads have been opened?

Who do you think you're decieving mavenbox? Do you know its against the rules to use multiple Id's on NL? Is this what Jesus taught?

You are in NO position to criticize CEC coz you're as much a liar and hypocrite as they are.

The only upside is your usual directionless long posts are gone and for that I give thanks to the almighty God.
Re: Pastor Chris & The Superhuman Complex – 2 Corinthians 5:17 by Tudor6(f): 8:59am On Mar 13, 2010
Re: Pastor Chris & The Superhuman Complex – 2 Corinthians 5:17 by Tudor6(f): 8:59am On Mar 13, 2010
I once watched a video where Pastor Chris said he once misplaced his pen on his desk and needed it urgently to write. Since he could not find it he then laid hands on his paper and 'decreed' a pen to appear and one came out of nowhere!

Let someone say I'm lying then I'll know you CEC lot are a bunch of liars. . . . I'll try and remember the title of that video.
Re: Pastor Chris & The Superhuman Complex – 2 Corinthians 5:17 by InesQor(m): 1:05pm On Mar 13, 2010
@Tudor
Since I registered I have read through very many threads in many sections and I have interacted with many NL people on the forum and by IM. Maybe I make friends really easily? I already told you you are free to believe I am whoever you want me to be. Its a faceless forum. If you have a problem with mavenbox, take it up with him. Just let me be, please! I dont delight in brawls, and I dont engage in useless arguments with girls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can I Help God Fulfill His Promises? / Don't Take Eternity Lightly / Roman Catholicism -- Christian or pagan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.