Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Pastor Chris & The Superhuman Complex – 2 Corinthians 5:17 - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris & The Superhuman Complex – 2 Corinthians 5:17 (5994 Views)

2 Corinthians 8:12/ 9:7 OR Malachi 3:10 Which Did The Apostles Obey & Disobey? / Shiloh 2013 Prayer Guidelines: Exceeding Grace: 2 Corinthians 9:14-15 / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris & The Superhuman Complex – 2 Corinthians 5:17 by Tudor6(f): 2:29pm On Mar 14, 2010
InesQor:

@Tudor: LOL

You asked for 3 keystrokes. Please find your three keystrokes emboldened above. And I never knew that LOL was a licensed word. LOL.

Thank you! You just gave me what I needed.
Re: Pastor Chris & The Superhuman Complex – 2 Corinthians 5:17 by Tudor6(f): 2:52pm On Mar 14, 2010
Deep Sight:

I AM SICK OF THE JOKERS PRETENDING THAT FORUM RULES AREN'T BEING BROKEN BY THESE MULTIPLE I.D GOONS. . .

Aside from the blatant dishonesty involved.

Its anonymous, alrite, so one I.d SHOULD DO! Why multiple I.D's and multiple lies? ? ? ? ?

Would it be fair to my many friends on this forum if i 2moro registered as Fela1 AND THEN BEGAN TO INSIST AND LIE THAT I AM NOT DEEP SIGHT?

Would it be Christian? ? ?

Why the bother, since Deep Sight is Largely anonymous, anyway (save the few i have revealed myself to! - by choice) It doesn't bother me - why should it bother anyone - if you are not Osama bin laden or a convicted felon - do you have somthing to hide or are you ashamed of the views you have expressed on this forum? ? ? ?

By the way my saying David is Noetic was jus kiddin . . .i do not really think so . . .but Viaro is DEFINITELY Pilgrim1 - any casual review of their posts, language, style, arguments and even formatting will reveal that in an instant. That is why he is so defensive of the mavenbox/ Inesqor deceit!
I couldn't have said it any better. . . . Its such a pity sha. But well, shame drives people to do many things.

Mavenbox lost all her credibility with her lies and tried to re-incarnate as iniesta.

You can change the name but the important thing is to change the person.

She has changed her name to InesQor thinking people will see her differently. Unfortunately Lies and more deceit is all we see and its only a matter of time before it explodes yet AGAIN.

See you in HELL mavenbox/InesQor/Iniesta!!

Btw, thanks Mavenbox for teaching me how to do that up there. . .

again. . .

That is so cool!
Re: Pastor Chris & The Superhuman Complex – 2 Corinthians 5:17 by InesQor(m): 5:50pm On Mar 14, 2010
@Tudor: I already said you can take me to be anyone you wish and I am glad to see you finally took my advice after your circuitous enquiries cheesy

As for the horizontal rule, you're welcome. Let me know if there's anything else I can teach you. cool
Re: Pastor Chris & The Superhuman Complex – 2 Corinthians 5:17 by DeepSight(m): 5:56pm On Mar 14, 2010
^^^ Liar, liar, pants on fire. The only person being circuituous here is YOU - because you could not even so much as give a yes or no.

The February 22nd coincidence is not something that an investigator would overlook.

And SHARRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP THERE! ! ! - all you who say one is being petty - is multiple I.D not a breach of Forum rules? ? ? ?

Aside the insult to our intelligence.
Re: Pastor Chris & The Superhuman Complex – 2 Corinthians 5:17 by Tudor6(f): 6:28pm On Mar 14, 2010
InesQor:

@Tudor: I already said you can take me to be anyone you wish and I am glad to see you finally took my advice after your circuitous enquiries cheesy
you already confirmed our suspisions. . . Thats all i needed.
As for the horizontal rule, you're welcome. Let me know if there's anything else I can teach you. cool
Well gee thanks maven. . . .could you teach me how to become a big fat unrepentant LIAR like you?

On second thought. . . . Keep your devlish skills to yourself and don't corrupt me.

You're such a bad influence and NOT a good role model for kids on NL.
Re: Pastor Chris & The Superhuman Complex – 2 Corinthians 5:17 by InesQor(m): 6:40pm On Mar 14, 2010
@Deep Sight / Tudor: Mega LOLage! It's you who is a liar, because I have declined to answer your questions but you firmly LIE that I lied as if I have made any logically unequivocal statement. cheesy

You don't seem to get the cue, so here it is in plain words:

My identity is my business. Mavenbox's identity is his/her business. Pilgrim's identity is his/her business. Your notions about other users' identities are your business, Deep Sight and Tudor, and yours alone. Please each of you should nurse your own wounds, shikena.
Re: Pastor Chris & The Superhuman Complex – 2 Corinthians 5:17 by viaro: 8:04pm On Mar 14, 2010
Deep Sight:

And SHARRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP THERE! ! ! - all you who say one is being petty - is multiple I.D not a breach of Forum rules? ? ? ?

Aside the insult to our intelligence.

Hehehe . . .  why don't you simply refer to viaro? What is all this hanky-panky about "all you who say . . ."?? grin

I was not encouraging a breach of the forum rules. You're free to do as you please if being petty is all there is to your career. Not that I give a flip, though - no. If it comes down to showing you up for the sort of person you are, gravity might bend time on your behalf . . . afterall, I have just been entertained on your conceit on 'monogenēs' stuff. grin

All this is really making for wonders . . . the 'complexity' and 'superhumanity' of the way you Deepsight scream out falsehood at others when you never take care of your own quarters on falsehood - boy! that must be truly "complex" indeed. The topic doesn't seem to matter to you anymore. grin
Re: Pastor Chris & The Superhuman Complex – 2 Corinthians 5:17 by Tudor6(f): 10:11pm On Mar 14, 2010
InesQor:

@Deep Sight / Tudor: Mega LOLage! It's you who is a liar, because I have declined to answer your questions but you firmly LIE that I lied as if I have made any logically unequivocal statement. cheesy

You don't seem to get the cue, so here it is in plain words:

My identity is my business. Mavenbox's identity is his/her business. Pilgrim's identity is his/her business. Your notions about other users' identities are your business, Deep Sight and Tudor, and yours alone. Please each of you should nurse your own wounds, shikena.
No here is the cue. . . .You just confirmed you are mavenbox, mavenbox is known as a pathological LIAR. Therefore You are a LIAR.

A leopard doesn't change its spots.

And hypocrite too for breaking forum rules. . . shikena
Re: Pastor Chris & The Superhuman Complex – 2 Corinthians 5:17 by InesQor(m): 10:18pm On Mar 14, 2010
Omoge yii fi mi si le jare.

Tudor, you need to go and search for some peace for your soul. Just let me be.
Re: Pastor Chris & The Superhuman Complex – 2 Corinthians 5:17 by Tudor6(f): 10:45pm On Mar 14, 2010
InesQor:

Omoge yii fi mi si le jare.

Tudor, you need to go and search for some peace for your soul. Just let me be.
Maven, have you found peace? Do your lies usher in peace in your soul?

The bible suggests there's no peace for the LIAR.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can I Help God Fulfill His Promises? / There's No Denomination With God-An encounter with JehovahWitness-DemonWitnesses / Don't Take Eternity Lightly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.