Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,635 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Move On!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Move On!!! (569 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Move On!!! by oluebubeneo(f): 9:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
It's not strange to want to make exes from past relationships feel jealous especially while still in the process of getting over them. Yeah! we want to show them that we fine without them, we don't really need them. Show them what they lost... uh-huh rub it right in their faces #pepperdem.
But honestly, how many people are truly happy? In a bid to make that ex regret the break up, you sacrifice your REAL happiness. All that energy you put into making your ex jealous could and should be directed into making yourself really happy, truly happy. Might not be easy at first but it's totally worth it. So whether your ex is jealous or not, you are truly happy and that's what's important.
It's easy to make many mistakes all in a bid to 'show' your ex. From jumping into another relationship you are not interested in to spending beyond what you really want to spend to stalking your ex making moving on harder. OK... what if your ex doesn't even care about your achievements and you are busy tryna get him/her jealous. So if you've been doing all that you might want to really MOVE ON NOT MOVE AROUND.
Re: Move On!!! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
This is why I hardly leave relationships for flimsy excuse, because moving on is not easy but when I finally do, there is no going back, even if the ex decide to come back, he will be a laughing stock to me.

(1) (Reply)

The Different Between "A Crush" And "Love" / Why You Should Stop The Immoral Life / What Does It Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.