Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

What Does It Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean? (572 Views)

What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You "Dear"?? / What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You Dear? / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean? by krissconnect(m): 12:12pm On Oct 20, 2017
In my last relationship, I discovered that my ex gf paid little or no attention to the way I flaunted girls around; putting their pictures on my WhatsApp dp, sharing of my pictures with different girls on fb, seeing nude pictures of different girls in my phone gallery, and countless love messages which she saw in my phone. This attitude however put me on the fence, I started to doubt whether she really loved me as she claim or she was the patient type. Once I asked her about her reaction towards my fckboy attitude despite being in a relationship with her, she said she couldn't kill herself, hence her silence on my attitude.

Now my question is, if your gf or bf plays the ostrich on your fckboy or fckgirl attitude, what does it really mean? He or she doesn't really care about you or what? I thought a loving gf or bf should be the jealous type.

Tosyne2much talk2bella lawladeh toks2008
Re: What Does It Mean? by RoyalBlak007: 12:14pm On Oct 20, 2017
♤Yeah he/she doesn't really care

♤Just like me, I care more bout ßenjamins cool grin
Re: What Does It Mean? by eyinoluwa1(m): 12:14pm On Oct 20, 2017
when u graduate to her level, you will learn to keep your runs secret as she does........she's mature.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 20, 2017
LOL. Trust me, she has zero feelings for you.
I think you might be a side nigga.
Re: What Does It Mean? by eph12(m): 12:20pm On Oct 20, 2017
She's using you. Weh done sir, you have been played
Re: What Does It Mean? by sinaj(f): 12:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
Lol @ she cant kill her self grin

I guess she is the quiet type. I pity you the day she decides to pay u back.
Re: What Does It Mean? by krissconnect(m): 12:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
eph12:
She's using you. Weh done sir, you have been played
Nawaoo. We ain't together anymore sha embarassed
Re: What Does It Mean? by krissconnect(m): 12:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
sinaj:
Lol @ she cant kill her self grin

I guess she is the quiet type. I pity you the day she decides to pay u back.
Yea, she is. She's seen a lot. Cos she once tried me with her sisters fb account not knowing that was her sister and I felled for it.
Re: What Does It Mean? by jesusdiedLOL(m): 12:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
As you old like this, sense you no get....nawa oh
Re: What Does It Mean? by krissconnect(m): 1:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
jesusdiedLOL:
As you old like this, sense you no get....nawa oh
No vex, no be my fault. I Neva old sha
Re: What Does It Mean? by Talk2Bella(f): 8:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
kiss she's one of the very few intellectually matured women left in this world who believes their men shouldn't put them in a position to be jealous.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Special Ode To The Man I Love / DATING TIPS... (exclusively Bae) / Luvly Pre Wedding Picture Of An Old Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.