Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,941 members, 7,863,324 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:26 PM

Broken - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broken (883 Views)

How Can I Break Up With My Girlfriend Without Leaving Her Heart Broken. / How Do You Say "I Love You" In Broken English? / Ever Slept With Your Ex Having Broken Up Even If He/she Is Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broken by imdinmaa(f): 9:50pm On Sep 25, 2017
I'm just wondering when it will get better if it will Ever get better because I'm broken my heart hurts and I'm tired of waking up in pains everyday so I'm thinking about leaving I don't want to leave but I have to I'm angry with life and everything about it I peer into tomorrow I don't know what I see it could be brighter and better than today but it's taking too long to come and I'm growing weaker by the day I don't know if I will still be here when tomorrow finally come they don't see the pain because this smile conceal it when I tell them how I feel they laugh over it they say I'm one of the strongest person they know I wish they know how weak I'm on the inside they don't know this smile is fake they don't care to know how I feel on the inside I want to talk about it but they won't let me now I can't handle on my own anymore so I'm leaving I have to leave because even now that I'm so weak on the outside they still don't see it I'm broken
Re: Broken by makydebbie(f): 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2017
It'll surely get better, don't lose hope.
Re: Broken by IamSINZ(m): 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2017
Never give up. It can't get any worse than it already is. It can only get better. Please don't give up.
Re: Broken by Ayospanish(m): 10:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
Is better u wait and face ur challenges. If u commit suicide that doesn't mean the world will stop. U hv gone be that mind u another baby will be born that same minute u kill ur self. U own condition is even better. Please try and visit prisons, hospitals and orphanage homes before u conclude about ur suicides thought. Don't thank me
Re: Broken by mofeoluwadassah: 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
them don come again

1 Like

Re: Broken by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
Committing suicide is not an option, pick your broken pieces and move on, you will meet a better person, this guy you want to kill yourself for might even possibly come back to you in the future when he sees you are better off without him.

Be strong dear, heartbreak is part of life.

4 Likes

Re: Broken by imdinmaa(f): 10:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
Sabrina18:
Committing suicide is not an option, pick your broken pieces and move on, you will meet a better person, this guy you want to kill yourself for might even possibly come back to you in the future when he sees you are better off without him.

Be strong dear, heartbreak is part of life.
you got it wrong no guy is involved just talking about myself and how I feel right now
Re: Broken by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 25, 2017
"The best thing to do when things get all confused and all hope seem lost is to do NOTHING".

Time is a very crucial element in healing. Take a break,a deep breath and try not to think about your problems, only then will solution come. If you dwell on your problem, you will never find a solution.

2 Likes

Re: Broken by IAMSASHY(f): 10:37pm On Sep 25, 2017
Baby geh, take it easy k, once in a while in life, we al go tru one pain or d oda. Start doing little tins dat wl make u happy, mix wt frnds dat cn make u smile, dnt stay alone pls. God is nt asleep, he wl surely see u tru
Re: Broken by imdinmaa(f): 4:38am On Sep 26, 2017
Re: Broken by Nobody: 5:13am On Sep 26, 2017
you just have to encourage yourself and move on, everyone has got big task and have at a point in time felt depressed, but what makes you a better person is your ability to pick up your broken piece ,and tell yourself YES I can make me a better person.it's well my dear
Re: Broken by imdinmaa(f): 5:19am On Sep 26, 2017
I'm so frustrated and depressed coupled with my heaith issue and help is not forth coming really I'm losing it I don't know how long it will take for all of this to pass away don't know if I will get through this
Re: Broken by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 26, 2017
Chy God is your strength.
Re: Broken by imdinmaa(f): 10:17pm On Sep 26, 2017
Manueleee:
Chy God is your strength.
thanks
Re: Broken by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 26, 2017
Sorry angry
Re: Broken by imdinmaa(f): 8:22am On Sep 27, 2017
Neyoor:
Sorry angry
thanks
Re: Broken by Oyindidi(f): 9:20am On Sep 27, 2017
imdinmaa:
I'm so frustrated and depressed coupled with my heaith issue and help is not forth coming really I'm losing it I don't know how long it will take for all of this to pass away don't know if I will get through this
Sorry about your health, you will be fine
Re: Broken by imdinmaa(f): 4:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
Oyindidi:
Sorry about your health, you will be fine
I hope so

(1) (Reply)

Man Went Blind In One Eye After Heavy Sex / Limbless Evangelist Nick Vujicic Welcomes Twins – See Photo / Young Igbo Couple Start Online Igbo Language Classes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.