Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Q - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Q (1352 Views)

Types Of Sexuality And Their Flags (LGBTQ community only)Q / Never Add Womanizing To Your Hustle, It Delays Your Breakthrough - Pretty Slay Q / I’m Always Wet Thinking About Her’ – Nigerian Lady In Q With Senior Brother’s Wi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Q by Flickzvill(m): 11:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
Q
Re: Q by iwakacome: 11:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
who dey die for woman matter? With all naija wahala.
Re: Q by ebukahandsome(m): 11:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
All these kids sef

1 Like

Re: Q by makydebbie(f): 11:10pm On Sep 25, 2017
Sit and watch things play out.
Re: Q by Flickzvill(m): 11:10pm On Sep 25, 2017
ebukahandsome:
All these kids sef
dont understand who are the kids?
Re: Q by Flickzvill(m): 11:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
makydebbie:
Sit and watch things play out.
ok? I shouldnt say a word?
Re: Q by Darammliveth(m): 11:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
So you can't just handle this on your own... Do people have to go this lent to gain attention or what can i call this now
Re: Q by ashlyfab78(m): 11:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
What is the "help" for since u know he wanted to kill u.... Run for ur life naun.. infact why I even dey comment self,I should beta watch Nta news jor
Re: Q by Divay22(f): 11:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
If she's really your girl, nothing your best friend will do that will make her yield to is demand...

If a girl truly loves you, forget about who loves her.
Re: Q by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
Oga na wah for you o undecided

lemme wait for the marture brothers parents and sisters to come advice you

Re: Q by makydebbie(f): 11:14pm On Sep 25, 2017
Flickzvill:
ok? I shouldnt say a word?
Yea, because nothing major has happened, your friend can overreact and make you look stupid and insecure if you confront him. Just watch how things go.
Re: Q by Flickzvill(m): 11:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
makydebbie:
Yea, because nothing major has happened, your friend can overreact and make you look stupid and insecure if you confront him. Just watch how things go.
thank you. smiley
Re: Q by makydebbie(f): 11:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
Flickzvill:
thank you. smiley
Uwc. wink
Re: Q by Thewrath(m): 11:23pm On Sep 25, 2017
How did your best friend come into the picture in the first place?
Why is your gf even chatting with your best friend on Whatsapp,(oh,because he is your best friend abi?)do you realize how risky that can be?

What if your gf starts discussing your relationship with your best friend?

You should learn to draw the line between relationships and best friends.

So after all the "we are just friends"talk between your gf and your best friend(friend zoning),you expect all to end well abi?

So all this things wey Dey happen,you no learn anything from other people experience abi?

You are about to learn the hard way.
Re: Q by makydebbie(f): 11:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
Thewrath:
Why is your gf even chatting with your best friend on Whatsapp,(oh,because he is your best friend abi?)do you realize how risky that can be?

So after all the "we are just friends"talk between your gf and your best friend(friend zoning),you expect all to end well abi?

You just nailed it bro. Friendzoning a guy against his wish and still keeping him as" friend or bestie" is dangerous. One party will definitely get burned.
Re: Q by majamajic(m): 11:28pm On Sep 25, 2017
Am I the only one here lost abt the conversation ??

African proverb; 'if a child tells me exactly where he is going, I will tell him exactly what to say there' .
Re: Q by Flickzvill(m): 11:39pm On Sep 25, 2017
Thewrath:

So all this things wey Dey happen,you no learn anything from other people experience abi?

i already made up my mind to stop her from chatting with him.
Re: Q by jaymichael(m): 11:40pm On Sep 25, 2017
Anyone who understands that conversation should please explain to us.
Re: Q by Thewrath(m): 11:45pm On Sep 25, 2017
Flickzvill:
i already made up my mind to stop her from chatting with him.
You made up your mind late!

Any attemp to stop her chat now may cause a rift between you and your girlfriend or you and your best friend....one of the two MUST happen,then and only then you will find out the hard way,that there is no such thing as "just friends"......goodluck.
Re: Q by Flickzvill(m): 11:47pm On Sep 25, 2017
jaymichael:
Anyone who understands that conversation should please explain to us.
i got this message from her first

[9/25, 10:33 PM] Wifey: Lol see val o
[9/25, 10:34 PM] Wifey: Dey teh me say my voice dey make am drool
[9/25, 10:35 PM] Wifey: Come dey teh me say d voice dey make am tink of anoda tin I come ask am d tin him con say make I no worry say na dirty tin see the coversation.
val: kiss
presh .: lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
val: Makes me.......
presh .: Lol makes u wah
val: : wink
val: Don't wanna go dirty
presh .: Loolx val oo .. Toh
Re: Q by ashlyfab78(m): 11:47pm On Sep 25, 2017
makydebbie:
Uwc. wink
Thewrath:

Funny though..... Are you saying your best friend and your girlfriend shouldn't chat....were are this people coming from. A girl who is faithful will always be faithful unless all this junks you called girlfriend
Re: Q by Flickzvill(m): 11:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
Thewrath:

You made up your mind late!

Any attemp to stop her chat now may cause a rift between you and your girlfriend or you and your best friend....one of the two MUST happen,then and only then you will find out the hard way,that there is no such thing as "just friends"......goodluck.
dia is already a rift i called her we talked about it briefly and i made a statement saying i will never do that if it was me she just flared up nd i had to cut the call to.aviod any quarell now she swiched off her phone.
Re: Q by Thewrath(m): 11:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
ashlyfab78:

Funny though..... Are you saying your best friend and your girlfriend shouldn't chat....were are this people coming from. A girl who is faithful will always be faithful unless all this junks you called girlfriend
What are they chatting about?
Re: Q by Thewrath(m): 11:54pm On Sep 25, 2017
Flickzvill:
dia is already a rift i called her we talked about it briefly and i made a statement saying i will never do that if it was me she just flared up nd i had to cut the call to.aviod any quarell now she swiched off her phone.
Which means she enjoys friend zoning your best friend,and the guy is loosing patience.
Re: Q by ashlyfab78(m): 11:58pm On Sep 25, 2017
Thewrath:

What are they chatting about?

Delete his no from her phone, tell her to unfriend him on facebook if she already had him as a friend...infact tell her to unfollow him on any other social media..... Bt wait!!! When they also meet face to face, try and stop their conversation........ To be honest my guy... It's not possible.... So I still insist a girl who is faithful will still be!!!!
Re: Q by Thewrath(m): 12:05am On Sep 26, 2017
ashlyfab78:

Delete his no from her phone, tell her to unfriend him on facebook if she already had him as a friend...infact tell her to unfollow him on any other social media..... Bt wait!!! When they also meet face to face, try and stop their conversation........ To be honest my guy... It's not possible.... So I still insist a girl who is faithful will still be!!!!
Faithfulness is not the subject of discussion here!

It's the carelessness(trusting his best friend) and also unknowingly creating room for temptation for his gf that led everything to this level,this right here is the subject of discussion.

The keyword here is prevention,draw the line between friendship and relationship,it doesn't mean your gf should talk with your best friend.

A wise man learns from other people's experience,learn today and save your tomorrow....seen it all.

1 Like

Re: Q by phintohlar(f): 12:17am On Sep 26, 2017
If no be say you wicked,weren't you supposed to show us the video here as well make we sef enjoy the voice? But some1 else enjoyed it and you want me to waste my own data and advice bah,who does that?
Re: Q by smardray(m): 4:43am On Sep 26, 2017
they don't buy brain...if not... would have begged some charity organization to get u 1
Re: Q by Nobody: 6:21am On Sep 26, 2017
So in this world that is going to pieces...this is the problem you decide to share for us. Instead of you to ask how to make money
Re: Q by makydebbie(f): 7:48am On Sep 26, 2017
ashlyfab78:

Tell me what they're chatting about now? What's the stupid rationale behind that? Is it until it becomes a threat in your relationship that you'll learn?
Re: Q by naijamakossa(m): 7:52am On Sep 26, 2017
You will just die for no better reason grin
Re: Q by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 26, 2017
Listen My Brother! Your Solution Is In My Signature... Buy That Book And Thank Me Later

(1) (Reply)

Am In Pains / Lady Calls Out Friend Who Sold Her Child For N300k, Worked With Kingtblak / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.