Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,032 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

I’m Always Wet Thinking About Her’ – Nigerian Lady In Q With Senior Brother’s Wi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Always Wet Thinking About Her’ – Nigerian Lady In Q With Senior Brother’s Wi (2730 Views)

Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover / Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover / White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Always Wet Thinking About Her’ – Nigerian Lady In Q With Senior Brother’s Wi by Sirevangel(m): 6:53pm On Jan 02, 2018
‘I’m Always Wet Thinking About Her’ – Nigerian Lady In q With Senior Brother’s Wife Seeks Advice

An unidentified Nigerian lady claiming to be a virgin is seeking for advice on what to do after she fell in love with her senior brother’s wife.

According to her, she paid him a visit, and was all cool with his wife who was giving her goodies, on a particurlar day, they drank lots of alcohol and slept off, only to wake up to his brothers wife, all over her…

Re: I’m Always Wet Thinking About Her’ – Nigerian Lady In Q With Senior Brother’s Wi by Sirevangel(m): 6:53pm On Jan 02, 2018
Cc:lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: I’m Always Wet Thinking About Her’ – Nigerian Lady In Q With Senior Brother’s Wi by abeeee(m): 7:08pm On Jan 02, 2018
you wouldn't have been in this mess if you allowed that guy in your street to disvirgin you first....

1 Like

Re: I’m Always Wet Thinking About Her’ – Nigerian Lady In Q With Senior Brother’s Wi by ekensi01: 7:17pm On Jan 02, 2018
shocked

This is interesting why not get a nice dick and forget about her?
Re: I’m Always Wet Thinking About Her’ – Nigerian Lady In Q With Senior Brother’s Wi by ekensi01: 7:19pm On Jan 02, 2018
abeeee:
you wouldn't have been in this mess if you allowed that guy in your street to disvirgin you first....

Did you read the line that said she is a virgin?

Re: I’m Always Wet Thinking About Her’ – Nigerian Lady In Q With Senior Brother’s Wi by abeeee(m): 7:25pm On Jan 02, 2018
ekensi01:

ozwo think before you type.......your phones keypad is not your brain.......what I meant is that with the discription she gave of herself........she would have some guys that has asked her for sex and she probably refused before the woman do am strong thing

3 Likes

Re: I’m Always Wet Thinking About Her’ – Nigerian Lady In Q With Senior Brother’s Wi by Cholls(m): 7:46pm On Jan 02, 2018
my brother fvck her pussy already and stop disturbing our social media with your weak problems again abeg
Re: I’m Always Wet Thinking About Her’ – Nigerian Lady In Q With Senior Brother’s Wi by Angy55(f): 7:51pm On Jan 02, 2018
You've been initiated into lesbianism, it would be difficult to get out of it.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Always Wet Thinking About Her’ – Nigerian Lady In Q With Senior Brother’s Wi by Oyebee91(m): 8:17pm On Jan 02, 2018
Angy55:
You've been initiated into lesbianism, it would be difficult to get out of it.

heed what this lady said! !!!She's talking from experience

1 Like

Re: I’m Always Wet Thinking About Her’ – Nigerian Lady In Q With Senior Brother’s Wi by Angy55(f): 8:23pm On Jan 02, 2018
Oyebee91:
heed what this lady said! !!!She's talking from experience

Think with your brain before accusing someone in case of next time.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Always Wet Thinking About Her’ – Nigerian Lady In Q With Senior Brother’s Wi by goodnews777: 8:40pm On Jan 02, 2018
Your brothers wife is a witch. Run like the wind from her!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I’m Always Wet Thinking About Her’ – Nigerian Lady In Q With Senior Brother’s Wi by Oyebee91(m): 9:13pm On Jan 02, 2018
Angy55:

Think with your brain before accusing someone in case of next time.

Thanks.
did I say you were talking from your own experience gan gan nii? undecided

2 Likes

Re: I’m Always Wet Thinking About Her’ – Nigerian Lady In Q With Senior Brother’s Wi by Derawiz(m): 10:39pm On Jan 02, 2018
Prayer is the master key to any problem.. She should involve God cos if she eventually delves into lesbianism, there is almost no going back

1 Like

Re: I’m Always Wet Thinking About Her’ – Nigerian Lady In Q With Senior Brother’s Wi by LifeIsGuhd(f): 1:01am On Jan 03, 2018
abeeee:
ozwo think before you type.......your phones keypad is not your brain.......what I meant is that with the discription she gave of herself........she would have some guys that has asked her for sex and she probably refused before the woman do am strong thing

Lmaooo @Ozwo grin grin grin
Re: I’m Always Wet Thinking About Her’ – Nigerian Lady In Q With Senior Brother’s Wi by SirMichael1: 1:08am On Jan 03, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:

Lmaooo @Ozwo grin grin grin

What's the meaning of ozwo?
Re: I’m Always Wet Thinking About Her’ – Nigerian Lady In Q With Senior Brother’s Wi by Nobody: 1:13am On Jan 03, 2018
ekensi01:

oga sharap
Re: I’m Always Wet Thinking About Her’ – Nigerian Lady In Q With Senior Brother’s Wi by LifeIsGuhd(f): 1:21am On Jan 03, 2018
SirMichael1:

What's the meaning of ozwo?

Ehmm... fool/mumu in bini.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Always Wet Thinking About Her’ – Nigerian Lady In Q With Senior Brother’s Wi by Esdb3: 2:12am On Jan 03, 2018
is thus joro credible?
Re: I’m Always Wet Thinking About Her’ – Nigerian Lady In Q With Senior Brother’s Wi by ubunja(m): 4:02am On Jan 03, 2018
virgin lesbian....niiiice
Re: I’m Always Wet Thinking About Her’ – Nigerian Lady In Q With Senior Brother’s Wi by dingbang(m): 5:43am On Jan 03, 2018
Lmao... The way girls like this head thing sha...
Re: I’m Always Wet Thinking About Her’ – Nigerian Lady In Q With Senior Brother’s Wi by daryoor(m): 5:49am On Jan 03, 2018
go and do as your heart desires. you are bi. lifes your beach live it how u want it.
Re: I’m Always Wet Thinking About Her’ – Nigerian Lady In Q With Senior Brother’s Wi by Thukzee01(m): 7:08am On Jan 03, 2018
ekensi01:
shocked
This is interesting why not get a nice dick and forget about her?
EPP me tell her oo

(1) (Reply)

She's Not Good In Bed, Should I Dump Her? / Chat Between A Landlady And Her Beautiful Tenant / Attraction Has Expiry Date (Ladies Beware)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.