Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

For Ladies: Do This If You Want To Attract A Fantastic Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Ladies: Do This If You Want To Attract A Fantastic Man (573 Views)

10 Things That Attract A Woman To A Man Instantly / I Am Not Pretty Enough To Attract A Good Man / Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Ladies: Do This If You Want To Attract A Fantastic Man by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 26, 2017
What each of us considers a "phenomenal man" is subjective.

"Universe, I need to meet a phenomenal man. If you don't mind convey him to me."

Odds are, the Universe was tuning in and thanks to some degree to your reflection and care rehearses, she served up an awesome man. You couldn't quit offering your thanks.

That was until the point when it progressed toward becoming clearer that this incredible man, one who many would consider an impeccable match, didn't exactly vibrate at your speed.

And keeping in mind that he brought you blooms and confection, those weren't exactly the qualities you had as a main priority when thinking about your perfect partner. What's more, despite the fact that the Universe served up one hell of a person, you now feel disillusioned in light of the fact that you thought the Universe was perusing your brain rather than simply tuning in.

Be Specific To Attract The Perfect Match

What each of us considers a "phenomenal man" is subjective. That is the reason, when we need to co-make our associations with the Universe, we can't expect that the Universe knows how we characterize fabulous.

RELATED: 10 Simple Ways To Use The 'Law Of Attraction' To Find Your Soulmate

The more we know in specific terms the all the more obviously we can impart to the Universe what we need and the qualities we are looking for in our ideal match.

Be that as it may, for the majority of us, being particular can be truly testing.

by means of GIPHY

When I was dating again in the wake of being seeing someone 16 years, the vast majority of what I could let you know with conviction, was what I didn't need. Be that as it may, when it came to posting the qualities of my ideal accomplice, I was significantly hazier.

So I began to make arrangements of the qualities I was searching for. At that point I recorded the ones I would not like to be a piece of my life. The major issue list was considerably less demanding and soon developed any longer than the one of the coveted qualities. This was aggravating.

Until the point that I found that, by considering what the inverse may be for every thing on my rundown of "never again", I could begin fabricating my rundown of attractive qualities.

In the event that I place "forceful" in the rundown of negatives, I entered "kind" on the other rundown. In the long run, as my positive rundown grew, a clearer vision of my ideal match developed.

Tune Into The Frequency Of Your Perfect Match

Records are great initial steps since they help us to pick up clearness.

The second step during the time spent finding your ideal match is to truly tune into the enthusiastic recurrence of the attributes you are meaning to draw in.

For this, you should spend a couple of minutes every day encountering your coveted result. This implies you need to envision the sentiment being cherished in the ways you need to be adored.

RELATED: 7 Secrets Of Attraction More Powerful Than A Magic Love Potion

Close your eyes and feel it. Relish it. The more you can associate with this specific feeling, the speedier you can draw in it.

What's interesting about the procedure of co-creation is that the individual who will appear in your life may not look how like you envisioned him. In any case, you will realize that he's the perfect individual by how you feel.

by means of GIPHY

I had constantly dated men who were dim haired, dull looked at, and my age. When I met my present spouse, he was silver haired, blue-peered toward and nine years my senior.

At to begin with, I was shocked this. However, the more we hung out, the more I felt that we were an impeccable match. It was on the grounds that when I was with him I felt precisely how I had felt amid my contemplations.

Develop Your Experience With Guided Meditation

I have discovered that my customers have a less demanding time tuning into this lively recurrence when they tune in to a guided reflection. This enables them to keep their eyes shut and remain centered for a broadened timeframe.

Our psyches are so over-burden in this media-soaked world, that a quiet voice strolling you through the procedure takes the weight off you directing yourself.

To enable you to take your reflection more profound, I've built up a free, guided contemplation for you to download and work with. Hear it out when you have a calm minute. A great many people do best with this by tuning in to it in the early morning or before they go to bed.

Consistency is key here. Attempt to hear it out every day, twice day by day on the off chance that you can, and watch what unfurls.

Selina Schuh is a teacher, creator, and speaker at Empowered Living Strategies. She shows ladies who are feeling baffled and undervalued in their connections well ordered aptitudes to make profoundly associated connections. Get in touch with her for a complimentary 30-minute telephone discussion.
Source: http://lovertipz..com.ng/2017/09/for-ladies-do-this-if-you-want-to.html

Re: For Ladies: Do This If You Want To Attract A Fantastic Man by Siddeek: 3:15am On Sep 26, 2017
Lol
Re: For Ladies: Do This If You Want To Attract A Fantastic Man by Ladyjumong(f): 6:15am On Sep 26, 2017
Na so undecided
Re: For Ladies: Do This If You Want To Attract A Fantastic Man by agbonkamen(f): 7:49am On Sep 26, 2017
Which kind Wahala be dis grin
Re: For Ladies: Do This If You Want To Attract A Fantastic Man by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 26, 2017
Ladies Check My Signature If You Want To Attract A powerful Man. Thank Me Later

(1) (Reply)

Banker's Dumped Girlfriend Drives His Mercedes Into A Swimming Pool In Revenge / What Does It Mean? / A Special Ode To The Man I Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.