Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Consequence Of Dating Or Marrying A Force Lady As A Civilian - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Consequence Of Dating Or Marrying A Force Lady As A Civilian (2184 Views)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Or Marrying Younger Women / What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? / What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Consequence Of Dating Or Marrying A Force Lady As A Civilian by samtinx(m): 12:05am On Sep 26, 2017
hello nairalanders please,i am currently in a relationship with a force lady "army" to be precise,i love my lady but friends and family have been tellling me about how millitary ladies are very tough and wicked,but the truth is that i already knew my lady before she became a military personal "as a civilian" we both fell in love my girl has really been caring uptill date but my friends and family are really making my feelings very much difficult for me and deep down my hearth i love her wether being a civilian or military.
Re: Consequence Of Dating Or Marrying A Force Lady As A Civilian by tosyne2much(m): 12:08am On Sep 26, 2017
Ride on bro! Even people wey no date military personnel no get joy for their relationship

Happy married life in advance

5 Likes

Re: Consequence Of Dating Or Marrying A Force Lady As A Civilian by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 26, 2017
ok if u say u knew her before she entered then no yawa
Re: Consequence Of Dating Or Marrying A Force Lady As A Civilian by NCANpatroller: 12:50am On Sep 26, 2017
Is she nda trained or short service?
If short service. No lele
If na NDA recruit. Two things re involved
Is either you re marrying a guardian angel or you re marrying a Demon
C'est fini

1 Like

Re: Consequence Of Dating Or Marrying A Force Lady As A Civilian by DerrickzB: 1:02am On Sep 26, 2017
Follow your heart but not blindly. Watch, pray n observe.

Meanwhile m looking for Force babe to date ooo.. cool
Re: Consequence Of Dating Or Marrying A Force Lady As A Civilian by toastedbread: 1:11am On Sep 26, 2017
Just be on your best behaviour to avoid stories that touches.
Re: Consequence Of Dating Or Marrying A Force Lady As A Civilian by mumumugu(m): 1:13am On Sep 26, 2017
samtinx:
hello nairalanders please,i am currently in a relationship with a force lady "army" to be precise,i love my lady but friends and family have been tellling me about how millitary ladies are very tough and wicked,but the truth is that i already knew my lady before she became a military personal "as a civilian" we both fell in love my girl has really been caring uptill date but my friends and family are really making my feelings very much difficult for me and deep down my hearth i love her wether being a civilian or military.

as long as you knew her before she entered force,no wahala,ride on

1 Like

Re: Consequence Of Dating Or Marrying A Force Lady As A Civilian by Kseafresh: 2:19am On Sep 26, 2017
Odikwa very risky

1 Like

Re: Consequence Of Dating Or Marrying A Force Lady As A Civilian by chiraqDemon(m): 2:26am On Sep 26, 2017
As someone above said. This is either a good thing or a bad thing. Just make sure u make her happy and she will ensure that nobody tries nonsense with her beloved husband. Bleep up and u will know difference between a bastard and a fatherless person.
Re: Consequence Of Dating Or Marrying A Force Lady As A Civilian by DeepEyes: 4:46am On Sep 26, 2017
samtinx:

You are being sentimental by bringing up stuff like " I knew her before she enrolled bla bla" does a chicken come out of the oven the same way it went it? Just sayin.

Anyway, what you must consider is who she is NOW. Not everyone in the military is a violent combatant, so her being in the army doesn't necessarily pose a threat to you in any way. But if she happens to be the kind of lady who gets vengeful, unforgiving, bitter, or excessively angry when UPSET (which is the case with most ladies), then you should be alarmed. because, bro, fvck ups must happen in relationships. And while other girls would just freak out, walk away or cry as you try to make amends, this one might have already made some "calls" on your behalf only to regret it later when she calms.

I believe this is the reason why your loved ones are concerned. So its up to you to judge her character if she's the type with enough meekness and self-control to spare an ENEMY (lol. if you know what I mean)

1 Like

Re: Consequence Of Dating Or Marrying A Force Lady As A Civilian by PatriotTemidayo: 5:47am On Sep 26, 2017
Don't use your family and friends' suggestive innuendos to form an opinion about your woman, when she has not shown signs of such.......

Generalization is bad, but wrong stereotyping is a weakness. So long she remains sweet and loving, as well as humble, never take her for an adrenaline mofo...........
Re: Consequence Of Dating Or Marrying A Force Lady As A Civilian by Olive4(f): 6:14am On Sep 26, 2017
NCANpatroller:
Is she nda trained or short service? If short service. No lele If na NDA recruit. Two things re involved Is either you re marrying a guardian angel or you re marrying a Demon C'est fini
pls which one is short service and what is required?
Re: Consequence Of Dating Or Marrying A Force Lady As A Civilian by walepackage(m): 6:32am On Sep 26, 2017
Truly friending a force lady is tasking.But, what matter is if she really loves u dearly.Btw,i hope you dont 'flirt' with ladies cos if you do i am sorry...I once experienced one back then,it was challenging,cos she always on the look
Re: Consequence Of Dating Or Marrying A Force Lady As A Civilian by IamLEGEND1: 6:42am On Sep 26, 2017
Olive4:

one bag of rice, 5 kola nuts, a degree, 2 cars, your nysc certificate and 4 cabbages.

°na play.

A degree is the most important...... And not just any degree, you need something relevant to the army like an engineering degree, theological, medical..... Everything else na booshit, They'll just have you teaching in their command secondary schools.

2 Likes

Re: Consequence Of Dating Or Marrying A Force Lady As A Civilian by NCANpatroller: 7:33am On Sep 26, 2017
Olive4:

Short service means university or hnd graduates who join the military. They do 6 months training unlike others
Re: Consequence Of Dating Or Marrying A Force Lady As A Civilian by Olive4(f): 5:14pm On Sep 26, 2017
NCANpatroller:

Short service means university or hnd graduates who join the military. They do 6 months training unlike others

Tnx.
So if I go with my microbiology certificate, they will give me work too.
As a female solder, is it must to go war or leave in d barrack
Re: Consequence Of Dating Or Marrying A Force Lady As A Civilian by Olive4(f): 5:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
one bag of rice, 5 kola nuts, a degree, 2 cars, your nysc certificate and 4 cabbages.

°na play.

A degree is the most important...... And not just any degree, you need something relevant to the army like an engineering degree, theological, medical..... Everything else na booshit, They'll just have you teaching in their command secondary schools.

Tnx... I will give it a try
Re: Consequence Of Dating Or Marrying A Force Lady As A Civilian by NCANpatroller: 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2017
Olive4:

Tnx.
So if I go with my microbiology certificate, they will give me work too.
As a female solder, is it must to go war or leave in d barrack

Every soldier can see war at anytime depending on the situation
If there is war and the casualty is much. Every soldier ll be sent to war front except generals
Re: Consequence Of Dating Or Marrying A Force Lady As A Civilian by SweetJoystick(m): 7:38pm On Sep 26, 2017
You go sleep for guard room tire once you offend am, also she most likely will be the boss of the house because you go dey fear due to her military background/connection.
Re: Consequence Of Dating Or Marrying A Force Lady As A Civilian by zolapower: 8:51pm On Sep 26, 2017
samtinx:
go with your heart ,if no one can provide u with a better alternative then shun side talk and marry her already , or else u might find out here on nairaland with caption handsome Nairalander with his military fincee in there pre wedding pictures because I like force women like how hungry lion like life goat .
Re: Consequence Of Dating Or Marrying A Force Lady As A Civilian by zolapower: 8:57pm On Sep 26, 2017
SweetJoystick:
You go sleep for guard room tire once you offend am, also she most likely will be the boss of the house because you go dey fear due to her military background/connection.
lie infact lie lion lioness ? Nothing like that dey respect civilian more . The shame of getting mock by there colleague after getting dump by there civilian husband will always stare at them in the face each time they want to show disrespect to there husband. Chioma ajuunwa the Olympiad is a case study I have never heard of divorce or her being on the spot light for marriage issue like our celebrities who are civilians I
Re: Consequence Of Dating Or Marrying A Force Lady As A Civilian by Olive4(f): 9:41pm On Sep 26, 2017
NCANpatroller:

Every soldier can see war at anytime depending on the situation
If there is war and the casualty is much. Every soldier ll be sent to war front except generals

Tnx.. What about living in d barrack, is that a must
Re: Consequence Of Dating Or Marrying A Force Lady As A Civilian by NCANpatroller: 3:34am On Sep 27, 2017
Olive4:

Tnx.. What about living in d barrack, is that a must

Not really. Depends on your postings. You can't be renting in every state that you re posted to. If you work in a lab. U can decide to rent
Re: Consequence Of Dating Or Marrying A Force Lady As A Civilian by Nedfed(m): 5:47am On Sep 27, 2017
I wonder why people do have wrong perspective about uniform personnels.
Being an Army dos not make one wicked, army are only trained to carry out some certain tasks.
Army are the best and easy people you can easily relate with that if you're opportune to meet one. Dating female soldier is not bad cos they are human too.
Even must of them has a soft mind than some civilians.
So young man, if you truly love her, keep the relationship going and never try to break her heart if not you may end up like this my nigga.

Re: Consequence Of Dating Or Marrying A Force Lady As A Civilian by Olive4(f): 6:32am On Sep 27, 2017
NCANpatroller:

Not really. Depends on your postings. You can't be renting in every state that you re posted to. If you work in a lab. U can decide to rent

Alright... Tnx
Re: Consequence Of Dating Or Marrying A Force Lady As A Civilian by paulolee(m): 9:25am On Sep 01, 2020
ride on bro, life is all about choices and if you made urs, i cnt stop me...as for me I jus believe dt those military ladies are meant for guys in the military too..
i dnt see myself marrying a lady in military after i dated one and she jokingly said if she sense dt am cheating, she would jus trace me and blow my head off, i jus smile bt inside me dt was no joke and dts d deciding factor of that relationship..

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Feel When She Says She Wants A "No Sex Relationship " / U'all Talking About D Female Sex Doll Meet D Male Sex Doll, Has Varying D!ck Siz / #blacked! Check Out Bedroom Photos Of This Dark Skinned Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.