Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Or Marrying Younger Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Or Marrying Younger Women (23127 Views)

On Marrying Younger Ladies / What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? / What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Or Marrying Younger Women by spyroet(m): 7:50pm On Sep 01, 2023
As a 35 years old man is it advisable to settle down with a much younger women maybe between 18 to 22 years old what are the advantage and disadvantages.
pls advice needed.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Or Marrying Younger Women by madone: 8:13pm On Sep 01, 2023
If you ask me eh marrying marrying a girl is not about the age but the level of intelligence, spirituality and morals
In the 90s I would have said 18years to 25years girls are good to go. But this 21st century my brother don't marry that age bracket. But if you must do then make sure the lady is well brought up from a good family and also that she has a mind of her own thereby she will not be influenced by pair pressure from all those marine children on IG and tiktok.

402 Likes 39 Shares

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Or Marrying Younger Women by Benekkk: 8:16pm On Sep 01, 2023
madone:
If you ask me eh marrying marrying girl is not about the age but the level of intelligence, spirituality and morals
In the 90s I would have said 18years to 25years girls are good to go. But this 21st century my brother don't marry an that age bracket. But if you must do then make sure the lady is well brought up from a good family and also that she has a mind of her own thereby she will not be influenced by pair pressure from all this marine children on IG and tiktok.
You’ve said it all. There’s nothing to add!

192 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Or Marrying Younger Women by sonofthunder: 8:28pm On Sep 01, 2023
spyroet:
As a 35 years old man is it advisable to settle down with a much younger women maybe between 18 to 22 years old what are the advantage and disadvantages.
pls advice needed.

Personally, I wouldn't mind hitting it off with someone younger but if I'm 35, I doubt i will consider anyone below 21 at all for something serious......... And if she's well mannered, you will get this fulfilment of being adored and building someone up. This depends on the kind of person you are anyways.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Or Marrying Younger Women by TimT: 9:05pm On Sep 01, 2023
Why so young?? What do you both have in common?
25 Nd above is fine...
But mental capacity matters.. remember who you marries irrespective of her age, will be the one to handle you, your family, and also your household... So no use your hand carry tictoc customer put for house

134 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Or Marrying Younger Women by Sonnobax15(m): 9:07pm On Sep 01, 2023
lipsrsealed
Brb

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Or Marrying Younger Women by spyroet(m): 9:10pm On Sep 01, 2023
TimT:
Why so young?? What do you both have in common?
25 Nd above is fine...
But mental capacity matters.. remember who you marries irrespective of her age, will be the one to handle you, your family, and also your household... So no use your hand carry tictoc customer put for house
she's very beautiful and caring

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Or Marrying Younger Women by TimT: 9:15pm On Sep 01, 2023
spyroet:
she's very beautiful and caring
Nothing like beautiful and caring o...
Beauty will fade away oo...
How can she handle pressure?..
Is she the complaining type??
Check well o...

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Or Marrying Younger Women by Jeon(f): 9:20pm On Sep 01, 2023
You will have chicken pox.....

Now ask yourself what are the pros and cons of marrying yourself.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Or Marrying Younger Women by ednut1(m): 2:07am On Sep 02, 2023
Can you keep up with the sexual needs of that young woman At 35 most Nigerian men already have high blood pressure, weak erection, diabetes, pot belle etc . If she cheats inside the marriage you will still complain. Marriage is not sustained by youth too. So i can never understand men’s obsession with younger women

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Or Marrying Younger Women by Box34: 3:56am On Sep 02, 2023
Like what have been said earlier, don't think of settling for any bellow 25. I just married early this year and I was at this junction too trying to make decisions but unfortunately all the girls bellow 25 I met were drama none was marriable or let me say they were not even ready in action and characters still enjoying their prime. I later reconnected with an old lover of mine whose now is my wife and the rest are now history. I am enjoying my home and she is very understanding and quiet to my liking. My brother please check the maturity of the lady and not just only beauty ,because what keep home is understanding and Love .

129 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Or Marrying Younger Women by udede(m): 4:39am On Sep 02, 2023
I'm still regrating it.
But once in a while you may meet one that is very mature, most of them have nothing to bring to the table except STI's.

75 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Or Marrying Younger Women by kevwemike: 6:11am On Sep 02, 2023
One of the greatest mistake I made in my life is the woman I marry, pls my brother calm down do alot of test on the woman, I mean hard test, pretend as if u are broke for several months see her reactions, as am telling u now I live alone 😭😭😭 with my 2 boys 5 and 7years old taking care of them all alone no help from anyone, sometimes even to go Hussle is hard bços to live them alone at home na war and now school go soon resume, house rent is there too, but I still believe God will provide. Pls brother marry a woman that have head oooooooooooooooooooooo, no go make mistake for ur life. God bless you.

244 Likes 21 Shares

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Or Marrying Younger Women by skywalker240(m): 9:21am On Sep 02, 2023
In this modern generation, an 18 to 24 or even 25 and 26 years old girls are still in their hoe phases, only an idiot would venture into such investment

I married my longtime girlfriend of almost 13 year's when she is already in her 30s

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Or Marrying Younger Women by madone: 9:39am On Sep 02, 2023
Box34:
Like what have been said earlier, don't think of settling for any bellow 25. I just married early this year and I was at this junction too trying to make decisions but unfortunately all the girls bellow 25 I met were drama none was marriable or let me say they were not even ready in action and characters still enjoying their prime. I later reconnected with an old lover of mine whose now is my wife and the rest are now history. I am enjoying my home and she is very understanding and quiet to my liking. My brother please check the maturity of the lady and not just only beauty ,because what keep home is understanding and Love .
na man u be

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Or Marrying Younger Women by KingLennon(m): 9:57am On Sep 02, 2023
Even people wer never marry before dey give marriage advice smiley. People wer even their relationship never last reach 2 years dey give advice sad

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Or Marrying Younger Women by starpower(m): 11:16am On Sep 02, 2023
Anyone u choose learn to please yourself as in respect yourself. Am married but sure I know my lady is attractive but she knows I like her enough to not mind losing her. Even while applying body lotion she tease me on how careful I treat myself. Quite a lot of us won't enjoy life because we give others our power. If they Bleep madam 🤣 it will hurt me but still it her decision, I have choice of mine too. We need to stop valuing things above it true value. People can't stop being themselves set boundaries and overlook other stuff. If cheating is a deal breaker please try not do am too. I wash clothes too, I cook 🍳, I let her initiate sex too and control my urge. Prepare yourself for quality friendship, get rid of toxic ones quick to avoid creating excuses within yourself. See we are not our partner parents nothing like hoe phase, inexperienced makes people think much can be achieved with little time.

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Or Marrying Younger Women by bennybuhari: 11:59am On Sep 02, 2023
No pros and cons. Just have money and influence. Remember the late Alaafin of Oyo and his young wives

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Or Marrying Younger Women by YelloweWest: 12:01pm On Sep 02, 2023
Just know she will be dependent on you cos she's still very young. If she is well raised and you are responsible, it will work.

But if you want to live like the devil outside your motive for a younger wife is sexual gratification and an ego stroke, sorry in advance!

If you are marrying a woman in her prime you better be a top notch individual yourself.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Or Marrying Younger Women by OgwuEgo: 12:01pm On Sep 02, 2023
Their eyes never tear, their pussy get low mileage too and the engine never knock.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Or Marrying Younger Women by Atheistan: 12:01pm On Sep 02, 2023
Immature

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Or Marrying Younger Women by Entanglement: 12:01pm On Sep 02, 2023
spyroet:
pls advice needed.
pro: you can easily find a virgin at that age range 18 to 22 and see will be very royal to you and love you with all her anus. kiss

You can easily install sense on them and they can be corrected from their wrong doing.

Feminist movement group ( from evening newspapers) haven't corrupt them yet and this is the best time to catch them young

From 24 and above run ohh! Their yansh dey like borehole undecided
Sexing the above age group is like putting your pipe on sewage channels angry

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Or Marrying Younger Women by BoldBrainz(m): 12:02pm On Sep 02, 2023
Where is Jennyclay?

There's a nairalander looking for a wife o!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Or Marrying Younger Women by Administration1: 12:02pm On Sep 02, 2023
I use God name beg you, leave those young girls alone, look for one 28 to 32 matured lady with low mileage.
Low mileage very important oooo. If you're lucky you might see one that is direct Belgium.
Above is for Nigerian girls staying and living in Nigeria.

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Or Marrying Younger Women by qtguru(m): 12:02pm On Sep 02, 2023
Anything above 28 is good for me even 31.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Or Marrying Younger Women by Abolodje: 12:02pm On Sep 02, 2023
They will show you shege

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Or Marrying Younger Women by Skyfornia(m): 12:02pm On Sep 02, 2023
Successful marriage is not determined by age, religion, tribe, financial status, bedroom skills etc...just pray you marry a virtuous woman who will give you happiness and peace of mind.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Or Marrying Younger Women by Mindlog: 12:03pm On Sep 02, 2023
A 35 year old man wanting to marry a lady who is between 18 to 22 years old, person whey still dey her exploratory stage, na im uncle wan tie down with marriage............ cheesy cheesy cheesy

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Or Marrying Younger Women by BoldBrainz(m): 12:03pm On Sep 02, 2023
KingLennon:
Even people wer never marry before dey give marriage advice smiley. People wer even their relationship never last reach 2 years dey give advice sad

Na the Nigerian reality wey dey always surprise me so.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Or Marrying Younger Women by oluwaseyi0: 12:03pm On Sep 02, 2023
Pros: as you grow your wife will not easily 'ourgrow you'

Cons: most young lady of 22 are still in hoe face

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Or Marrying Younger Women by phr0nesis(m): 12:03pm On Sep 02, 2023
madone:
If you ask me eh marrying marrying a girl is not about the age but the level of intelligence, spirituality and morals
In the 90s I would have said 18years to 25years girls are good to go. But this 21st century my brother don't marry that age bracket. But if you must do then make sure the lady is well brought up from a good family and also that she has a mind of her own thereby she will not be influenced by pair pressure from all those marine children on IG and tiktok.
Word
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Or Marrying Younger Women by marlow1962(m): 12:03pm On Sep 02, 2023
No pros or cons, if she misbehaves, kick her out.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Don't Marry Anyone Who Puts Password On Their Phone - Counselor Warns / Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family / Hot Naija Babe Flaunts Her Nipples And Curvy Backside In Sexy Lingerie (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.