Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,181 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k (7129 Views)

Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz / Lady Desperately Needs A Boyfriend After Mom Gave Her December Deadline / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by lordnkem000(m): 9:44am On Jan 23
When they complain 1st please wait and listen to the other side of the story because e get way👇

I Didn't Trick Adaobi to Umuahia, I Gave Her N40k After Hook-up but She Demanded for N150k - Orjiako Emmanuel Finally Speaks up😳

Adaobi Ebere has deactivated her account after making the huge accusations against Orjiako Emmanuel . I have tried to call her and she refused to take it.

From my findings it was a hookup which she was aiming for 150k , the young man said he woke her up in the morning when he was to leave for an appointment and gave her 40k , she now requested for 150k because of her rent. He asked her to go with what he gave her they will sort the rest over the 📱.

This is her phone number 0810 275 4825
All efforts to reach her so that I will hear from her directly and ask her a few questions was not successful as she has kept declining the calls.

©️ Hallmark Chibuzor

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by peanutbutterr: 9:47am On Jan 23
practicing christian wey dey do hookup

135 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by dawnomike(m): 9:52am On Jan 23
That's their wahala

3 Likes

Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by EreluRoz: 9:53am On Jan 23
Practicing christian hmm, let her keep deceiving herself.

18 Likes

Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by EreluRoz: 9:54am On Jan 23
peanutbutterr:
practicing christian wey dey go for hookup
What is funny? I know this is what most of you want to see so you can mock religion.

5 Likes

Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by Mokason288(m): 10:02am On Jan 23
EreluRoz:
What is funny? I know this is what most of you want to see so you can mock religion.

Your pastors, And 98% of your members are already making mockery of your religion don’t blame people that find it amusing

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by phorget(m): 10:03am On Jan 23
150k for hookup? people are just so heartless.
Even the young man that claimed he paid 40k is also heartless, how can you give olosho 40k just for one night?🤷‍♂️ The same olosho will still say men are scum even after achieving everything she has through men.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by peanutbutterr: 10:03am On Jan 23
EreluRoz:

don’t be a clown, the only person being mocked is the hookup girl that’s using christainity to front. A responsible guy that wants to settle down will think she’s actually decent lol

3 Likes

Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by AgbaDesigner(m): 10:03am On Jan 23
The guy is a very useless guy. You throway 40k just like that. Girl wey guys dey bleep for 5k for her hood

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:15am On Jan 23
lordnkem000:
When they complain 1st please wait and listen to the other side of the story because e get way👇

I Didn't Trick Adaobi to Umuahia, I Gave Her N40k After Hook-up but She Demanded for N150k - Orjiako Emmanuel Finally Speaks up😳

Adaobi Ebere has deactivated her account after making the huge accusations against Orjiako Emmanuel . I have tried to call her and she refused to take it.

From my findings it was a hookup which she was aiming for 150k , the young man said he woke her up in the morning when he was to leave for an appointment and gave her 40k , she now requested for 150k because of her rent. He asked her to go with what he gave her they will sort the rest over the 📱.

All efforts to reach her so that I will hear from her directly and ask her a few questions was not successful as she has kept declining the calls.

©️ Hallmark Chibuzor

hhM! nawa o, and she quick come out dey say na GO FVCK FUND ME she race go do

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by lordnkem000(m): 10:16am On Jan 23
Wealthoptulent:

hhM! nawa o, and she quick come out dey say na GO FVCK FUND ME she race go do
No be small

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by Dexy4yah(m): 10:24am On Jan 23
Well, girls see hookup as a legit Hussle.

This generation is gone.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by LowKeyManny: 10:33am On Jan 23
40k for kpekus. For one night. Smh.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by advanceDNA: 10:35am On Jan 23
See Somebody's girlfriend or even wife seff....

Btw......

.maybe I'm old school...but I don't get how u people get ur body to have sex with total strangers....

11 Likes

Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by dkidd: 10:38am On Jan 23
Lol... See profile. Why is it that all these runz girls their sm profiles are always similar, if they're not blogging/ writing they're running an imaginary shop taking orders and selling Godknowswhat or they're cooking and making home deliveries and why they always like to associate with God/ Jesus on their profile beats me. Its no longer Jesus baby or God's favourite girl and the rest na practicing Christian now grin

And op why cast her phone number na

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by Nicepoker(m): 10:38am On Jan 23
Practicing Christian with hookup flavour. grin

18 Likes

Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:40am On Jan 23
The lady's bio though

3 Likes

Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by RevolverOcelot(m): 10:46am On Jan 23
Two sides to every story...

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by BOSSkesh(m): 11:11am On Jan 23
Practicing what grin

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by youngrichnigga: 11:13am On Jan 23
EreluRoz:
Practicing christian hmm, let her keep deceiving herself.
So many of them out there undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by Tallesty1(m): 11:36am On Jan 23
40k for sex in a country where the minimum wage is 30k is madness.

23 Likes

Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by Myrepublic(m): 12:06pm On Jan 23
Mini importer grin Importer of dicks

Practicing Christiana..

I said it was hookup gone wrong in the other thread..

9 Likes

Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by Myrepublic(m): 12:08pm On Jan 23
Tallesty1:
40k for sex in a country where the minimum wage is 30k is madness.
People pay more.. And those that pay more don't even go pass one round.. The amount is why every girl is now into it.. Alot of men are very stupid, when it comes to sex..

24 Likes

Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by Modreda: 12:12pm On Jan 23
Na wag oh
Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by danzaki63: 12:14pm On Jan 23
Mr Ojiako, i have some few questions for you.

1. Did you ask her to delete her post soliciting for fund to pay her rent?
2. Did you ask her to pay for her transport and also the hotel accomodation?
3. Did leave her at the hotel at 4am?
4. Did you havs sex with her?
5. Are other no girls in Umuahia?
6. answering these question will give us an ibnsight into what happened.

As for the lady.

1. why will you leave your place to meet someone whom you dont know?
2. why will you pay for you tp and accom? that was a very big red flag.
3. what happened to your Guardian, parents or relatives?
4. Did you use your accomodation money to buy christmas wig?

we shall get back to you ASAP.
Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by spencekat(m): 12:30pm On Jan 23
dkidd:
Lol... See profile. Why is it that all these runz girls their sm profiles are always similar, if they're not blogging/ writing they're running an imaginary shop taking orders and selling Godknowswhat or they're cooking and making home deliveries and why they always like to associate with God/ Jesus on their profile beats me. Its no longer Jesus baby or God's favourite girl and the rest na practicing Christian now grin

[/b]And op why cast her phone number na[b]
She be first cast the guy in question number too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by dominique(f): 12:31pm On Jan 23
Practicing Christian aside, so all the hustles she listed in her bio cannot pay ordinary 150k rent? She has to risk her life and travel interstate to collect rent money from a stranger in exchange for sex? Na who dey born this kain pikins edakun? Na somebody serious girlfriend or even fiance be this o.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by Tochj(m): 12:38pm On Jan 23
Good that this guy replied
I don already crucify am in the other thread

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by Exceed15: 12:39pm On Jan 23
I wished she didn't go online. Now see the repercussion. Her face everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by ZaRuleOfLaw: 12:40pm On Jan 23
lordnkem000:

I called her number to get more information but it's switched off. I'll keep trying.

4 Likes

Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by Tallesty1(m): 12:54pm On Jan 23
Myrepublic:
People pay more.. And those that pay more don't even go pass one round.. The amount is why every girl is now into it.. Alot of men are very stupid, when it comes to sex..
Very very stupid.

If I have idle 40k that I can give her for sex, I will give it to her without asking her to see me. Walk away with my dignity and respect and still receive her blessings.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k by Obierika(m): 12:58pm On Jan 23
lordnkem000:

©️ Hallmark Chibuzor

Are you the Orjiako Emmanuel in question?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Marry Someone 10 Years Older Than You / Naija Big Girl “poo-poo” In A Nightclub… Embarrassing / Parasites Cause Homosexuality In Humans (There Is A Cure)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.