Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

British Airways Stewardess Made Racist Comments About Nigerian Passengers(Video) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / British Airways Stewardess Made Racist Comments About Nigerian Passengers(Video) (30649 Views)

Assault Of Nigerian Passengers At Togo Airport: Minister, Envoy Intervene / UAE Stops International Airlines From Boarding Nigerian Passengers To Dubai / I'm Not A Racist, It Was A Joke. British Airways Stewardess Responds(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Airways Stewardess Made Racist Comments About Nigerian Passengers(Video) by babyfaceafrica: 10:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
musicwriter:
That appears to me like a joke and nothing serious. What we need understand is everybody makes a joke. My view is when white people says this kind of thing strictly as a joke, it should be taken as such.
dem do. Sack am now..people should not joke with their jobs on video

1 Like

Re: British Airways Stewardess Made Racist Comments About Nigerian Passengers(Video) by babyfaceafrica: 10:46pm On Sep 26, 2017
sod09:
she later apologized though
dem don sack am

Next time..people will think before they talk

1 Like

Re: British Airways Stewardess Made Racist Comments About Nigerian Passengers(Video) by laudate: 11:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
musicwriter:
That appears to me like a joke and nothing serious. What we need understand is everybody makes a joke. My view is when white people says this kind of thing strictly as a joke, it should be taken as such.
Okay o, na joke, ba? sad Let us assume the shoe was on the other foot, and you as a black man from Nigeria - carrying out the same job - made exactly the same comments that BA stewardess did about American, German or French passengers who fly British Airways, what do you think would happen? Do you honestly believe they would laugh it off and hail you for your jokes?

1 Like

Re: British Airways Stewardess Made Racist Comments About Nigerian Passengers(Video) by heendrix(m): 7:40am On Sep 27, 2017
Wisebisho:

Claiming to be OK while you are not. That's why you will always be pushed aside. I was on a Turkish flight to Ankara: the air hostess gave me a bottle of red wine. Later I told her that am not OK with a bottle: she put a smile, went back and get me another bottle of red wine.

atleast you requested gently come see how this man dey murmur n complain like an old fool at last he was even embarrassed
Re: British Airways Stewardess Made Racist Comments About Nigerian Passengers(Video) by Blonchilli(m): 9:01am On Sep 27, 2017
sod09:
We have nigerians who are glutton just because we enter plane doesn't mean we should finish their food...this is not racist but the truth

modified
They paid for it bro and even if she wanted to make such racist joke she shouldn't have been in her company attire. I don't know if you've noticed but the world is sensitive to this kind of jokes. That's the most racist thing to do
Re: British Airways Stewardess Made Racist Comments About Nigerian Passengers(Video) by Blonchilli(m): 9:04am On Sep 27, 2017
laudate:

Okay o, na joke, ba? sad Let us assume the shoe was on the other foot, and you as a black man from Nigeria - carrying out the same job - made exactly the same comments that BA stewardess did about American, German or French passengers who fly British Airways, what do you think would happen? Do you honestly believe they would laugh it off and hail you for your jokes?
Bros leave that guy. She made fun of the country, the people's colour and their sexual organ because of their race. Manchester United fans are under fire to because of a song about Lukaku's private part because he's black. Some people don't know what racism is. No wonder they're chanting IPOB and Afonja up and down

1 Like

Re: British Airways Stewardess Made Racist Comments About Nigerian Passengers(Video) by uckennety(m): 8:25pm On Mar 22, 2018
Explorers:
'All the Nigerians are gonna be there like 'gimme Coca Cola, gimme me beef, why you have no beef left?

I want beef.

''And I'm just gonna be there like, 'Sorry sir, we ran out of beef'.

'All the Nigerians are gonna be there asking for f****** upgrades because they haven't got enough leg room because their B**s are in their way.

Big d**** like this swinging from side to side.'

British Airways has launched an investigation after a video emerged of an air stewardess making racist comments about passengers on a flight toNigeria.

The woman, dressed in a BA uniform, apparently filmed herself as she was about to fly from London Heathrow to Abuja on Friday night.

The footage was recorded in her car and has been circulated among shocked cabin crew who reported.

The airline said today: 'We expect the utmost professionalism from our staff when they are representing British Airways.

We are investigating this video.

During the one-minute clip, broadcast on Snapchat, the blonde female worker also revealed how she was going to deal with passengers on the six-hour flight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07VBLa4RMKs

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZfC5xAjh2k/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4918596/British-Airways-launches-investigation-video-emerges.html#ixzz4tj6brHaF

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

I see no racist comment here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ever Forgotten Your Balance With A Commercial Bus Conductor? / 3rd Mainland Bridge Closure, Please Share Your Experience And Alternative Routes / Coronavirus: FG Extends Airport Closure By Two Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.