Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway (52301 Views)

Man Takes Car For Servicing & Discovers These Animals In The Car (pics/video) / Funny Number Plate Seen On A Highway In Afghanistan (Photo) / Man Chains His Car Like A Dog In Warri, Delta state (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway by 2shure: 3:48pm On Sep 26, 2017
Asif say camry na better car.
Wen engine knock now.or trailer use u do brake
U go dey blame devil
Wey dey take vacation
Re: Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway by Bobnotrouble: 3:49pm On Sep 26, 2017
Is this the new craze trending now? shocked
'The rich also craze' grin
Re: Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway by busjeep: 3:51pm On Sep 26, 2017
The man is free to do what ever he pleases .... Even if he wants to jump into the lagoon

I don't give a f**k....... Is he feeding me grin
Re: Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway by Stethaine: 3:51pm On Sep 26, 2017
All these means what to them now
Re: Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway by okerekeikpo: 3:51pm On Sep 26, 2017
aleeyus:
IPOBians and wahala
ode
Re: Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway by princesscool: 3:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
Are u ok at all
Re: Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway by Stethaine: 3:54pm On Sep 26, 2017
So this isvthe new trend now
Re: Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway by olamitiwale(m): 3:56pm On Sep 26, 2017
This country don turn people to something else.
Re: Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway by Tinie: 4:00pm On Sep 26, 2017
I want to do my own too

Need some people to help me push my car to the road

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway by holluphemydavid(m): 4:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
I think dis is d new style of their money ritual
Re: Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway by BALLOSKI: 4:03pm On Sep 26, 2017
Nutase:
Very soon one of them go die for this careless stint
stint? undecided
Re: Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway by guvna(m): 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2017
THIS IS NOT A HIGHWAY. PLEASE MOVE THIS WRONGLY TITLED/TAGGED POST TO THE BOTTOM PAGE/BOTTOM OF THE BARREL.
Re: Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway by Olifiz(m): 4:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
The next one we will see now. The guy will carry pounded yam n egusi soup with pure water n stools for both himself n he's keke napep.....
Re: Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway by Egein(m): 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2017
This is not an highway. Change your title.
Re: Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway by davillian(m): 4:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
That's how they will be acting stupid until dangote truck gives them a blood bath.
Re: Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway by desmond249(m): 4:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
I hate that car.
Re: Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway by asawanathegreat(m): 4:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
I pity d day wey kidnappers go visit una 4 that road. U guys will not live to tell d story
Re: Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway by yemmight(m): 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
Carry that your car come Agric in Ikorodu. You will never leave to tell your story.
Re: Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway by korel9: 4:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
Papiikush:
And the thing goes

Skkkkkkkkrrrrraaaa.....

PA PA PA PA PA...

Skiritti PA PA!!

And a Po kumtu Ko

GBOOOOOOM!!!!!! angry

Hi, please can you help me with the title of this song and the artist?
Re: Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway by kinnlive(m): 4:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
Toyota pencil light
motor na motor na
Re: Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway by SenorFax(m): 4:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
Toyota pencil light

Mtchew
Oga show us your Range rover sport

Or......

3 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway by Anwons(m): 4:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
Another ritual club has just began.
This could be their new modus operandi
Re: Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway by engrobidigbo: 4:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
Toyota pencil light

Mtchew

u don buy wheelbarrow tyre for your miserable life b4? undecided
Re: Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 26, 2017
Until someone dies from it, expect this abuse to continue.
Re: Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway by yhemster(m): 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2017
@OP Point of correction, Guinness isn't a cheap beer. As a matter of fact, Guinness is an expensive beer.
Re: Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway by chubinwa(m): 4:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
dis madness is rapidly making it's way to d spotlight
Re: Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway by richard870(m): 4:48pm On Sep 26, 2017
Kolababe:
It appears this is the trend now

See all the similar photos so far abt this trend>> http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/another-nigerian-man-takes-a-nap-with-his-car-in-the-middle-of-highway
@Op, so na ur highway be dat
Re: Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway by zoedew: 4:51pm On Sep 26, 2017
Try the third mainland bridge for real action!
Re: Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway by Ttipsy(f): 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
rubbish
Re: Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway by ahmEenu(m): 5:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
paiz:
Its cool until one dies
.. Go kill am nah. Killer bean forever.. Nonsense
Re: Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway by ahmEenu(m): 5:11pm On Sep 26, 2017
richard870:
@Op, so na ur highway be dat
.... � � he just deceive me
Re: Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway by Avatarmodest(m): 5:14pm On Sep 26, 2017
wake up one morning and told myself ''you know what? Am going to relax on the highway''
some people can be stupid!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids / Bmw Unveils It’s Largest Suv, The 2019 Bmw X7 After 10 Years / I Was Charged $1840 (₦800,000) To Change Brake Pads - Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.