Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway (52302 Views)

Man Takes Car For Servicing & Discovers These Animals In The Car (pics/video) / Funny Number Plate Seen On A Highway In Afghanistan (Photo) / Man Chains His Car Like A Dog In Warri, Delta state (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway by Juliusdking(m): 5:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
Mad people every were
Re: Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway by steeltu(m): 5:39pm On Sep 26, 2017
What is this cuntèÿ Turing 2sef? One ca not west jeje again. Evri 1 wants to twend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway by starrybaba(m): 5:41pm On Sep 26, 2017
Buhari sef. see Wetin him cause...mtcheeww
Re: Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway by PatriotTemidayo: 5:50pm On Sep 26, 2017
Wait o, hope say no be another ritual level be this o.

Naija nor dey do things without reasons.
Re: Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway by efonat(m): 5:56pm On Sep 26, 2017
This one na street na. Who dey call am highway.
Re: Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway by Viserion: 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
Toyota pencil light
Mtchew
show me yours...

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway by richard870(m): 6:34pm On Sep 26, 2017
ahmEenu:
.... � � he just deceive me
Lol, don't mind him
Re: Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway by Iceberg3: 6:47pm On Sep 26, 2017
aleeyus:
IPOBians and wahala
you and poverty grin
Re: Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway by aleeyus(m): 7:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
Iceberg3:

you and poverty grin

I EARN 400k - 600K/2 weeks

How much you earn per month?
Re: Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway by franzis(m): 7:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
Toyota pencil light

Mtchew
wey your own abeg!!!
Re: Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway by romeoetin(m): 8:12pm On Sep 26, 2017
See another one

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway by slimhomiequan(m): 9:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
when we go get sense? sadwhen we go get sense?
Re: Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway by urchmanni93(m): 10:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
Mbkite:
nawaoh
War room.... I can't get tired of watching that movie.
Re: Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway by Redstone(m): 10:17pm On Sep 26, 2017
I’m waiting for a keke owner to pose with his bae.
Re: Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway by piagetskinner(m): 10:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
with a cheap pencil Camry.. not even a muscle or avalon

this trend will soon become stale
Re: Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway by piagetskinner(m): 10:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
with a cheap pencil Camry.. not even a muscle or avalon

this trend will soon become stale
Re: Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway by paiz: 10:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
ahmEenu:
.. Go kill am nah. Killer bean forever.. Nonsense
you need mental rehabilitation
Re: Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway by Mightyjohn11(m): 12:12am On Sep 27, 2017
this one weak me
Re: Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway by TURAKIN2019(f): 12:59am On Sep 27, 2017
Dangote trailers,they are here again.
grin
Re: Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway by macsilver(m): 4:17am On Sep 27, 2017
I wanted to join the trend before ooo
But
just imagine going out in the middle of the night with my girlfriend just to do our own shot, and while backing her, kid papers should just carry her away.
Where would I start the explanation from?
Abeg I no do jor
Re: Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway by Mbkite(m): 7:07am On Sep 27, 2017
urchmanni93:

War room.... I can't get tired of watching that movie.
It should be made compulsory in churches for intending couples........
Re: Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway by bigK001: 7:37am On Sep 27, 2017
Ritualistic Trend.
Re: Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway by urchmanni93(m): 7:50am On Sep 27, 2017
Mbkite:

It should be made compulsory in churches for intending couples........

Sure
Re: Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway by dotunsteve(m): 7:53am On Sep 27, 2017
gbogbo aye.........life is sweet.
Re: Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway by Mrnakeina(m): 10:40am On Sep 27, 2017
This can only be done in the early hours of the morning.

They all look like abokis... This looks like some kind of spiritual rights...

These guys are up to something!
Re: Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway by Iceberg3: 11:17am On Sep 27, 2017
aleeyus:

I EARN 400k - 600K/2 weeks
How much you earn per month?
no,you earn $1m grin usmanDanHungryMan grin
Re: Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway by aleeyus(m): 11:50am On Sep 27, 2017
Iceberg3:

no,you earn $1m grin
usmanDanHungryMan grin

Sorry my Kaduna farm doesn't worth $1m

Re: Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway by Iceberg3: 5:52pm On Sep 27, 2017
aleeyus:

Sorry my Kaduna farm doesn't worth $1m
wia izza ua cow? grin
Re: Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway by naniawini(f): 6:52am On Sep 28, 2017
Papiikush:
And the thing goes

Skkkkkkkkrrrrraaaa.....

PA PA PA PA PA...

Skiritti PA PA!!

And a Po kumtu Ko

GBOOOOOOM!!!!!! angry
this ur siggy sef undecided
Re: Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway by Papiikush: 7:53am On Sep 28, 2017
naniawini:
this ur siggy sef undecided
tongue
Re: Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway by naniawini(f): 8:22am On Sep 28, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids / Bmw Unveils It’s Largest Suv, The 2019 Bmw X7 After 10 Years / I Was Charged $1840 (₦800,000) To Change Brake Pads - Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.