Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking (60810 Views)

The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) / See The Wedding Suit This Man Wore That Got People Talking / See How These Young Girls Are Recycling Nylon That Got The Internet Talking -pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by kn23h(m): 6:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
Dirkcoyt:

Both of you should get a life and stop the dick measuring contest . world is looking ahead at technology!

Technology and ICT Yorubas are dominating.

You've ever seen Hausas in technology? grin grin grin

Andela, CCHuba, Glo,etc all owned by Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by kn23h(m): 6:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
PierreDeFermat:
you northerners are illiterates that spit thick mucous from your mouths all the time with a cow president that's obviously confused. you guys can't even compare yourself to Yoruba's. everybody knows you are far inferior to Yorubas. I see your brothers everyday in Yorubaland and all they do is works Yoruba's can never do. your northern brothers in Yorubaland are our slaves.

they are Mairuwa,well diggers,shoemakers,and the best of them are suya sellers, butchers,onion,water melon,date,beans,carrot and tomato sellers. Northerners are illiterates,I once went to a northern man's shop at night when I was in 500L in University. I was trying to check his items to know the best ones to pick from his shop and trying to build friendship with him which Yoruba's are known for,this man immediately lost his temper and became extremely aggressive. I thought he would kill me or stab me with knife that day. thank God some people came in to buy stuffs,only God knows what he would have done. no wonder you guys are Boko Haram and ritualists that remove eyes of innocent little boys and body parts ,homosexuals,zoophiles,pedophiles,you guys sniff gutter,petrol,soak away to get high. a friend of mine traveled to Niger state and wanted to buy eggs. none of the sellers that formed a line by the road side know the meaning of egg,my guy was shouting eggs,eggs,they kept looking like mumu,he said he had never seen people in Nigeria so illiterate . no matter how illiterate a Yoruba is,he would definitely know the meaning of egg. you guys just act religious by dressing Islamic but real hypocrites.

Sincerely, I'm insulted!

You see these Hausa clowns begging all over Oyo state.

Their Fulani terrorists killing people all over Nigeria.

If not for GEJ's incompetence, we won't have that Fulani fool called Buhari as a president.

1 Like

Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
Money is really good.
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by Outofsync(m): 7:29pm On Sep 26, 2017
It's tiring, listening to a Dick measuring contests.
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by Ashley86400: 8:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
kn23h:
Why is EVERYONE from Igbo to Edo to Northern Nigeria dressing like Yorubas and not giving credit?

They'll steal my culture and then rename it "African/Nigerian attire"
I swear.
I'm half Igbo- half Yoruba and even I find it funny people don't bring it up.
I don't want to call it cultural appropriation... but sometimes it's funny how they just act like "it's no big deal".

1 Like

Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
fuckerstard:
I hope say na real gold, we dey see fake gucci and co.

Why e b say na only aboki dey do bureau de change?

wait o, u mean why be say na only aboki dey sell suya.
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 26, 2017
sarafa68:

wait o, u mean why be say na only aboki dey sell suya.

Exactly
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 26, 2017
PierreDeFermat:
you northerners are illiterates that spit thick mucous from your mouths all the time with a cow president that's obviously confused. you guys can't even compare yourself to Yoruba's. everybody knows you are far inferior to Yorubas. I see your brothers everyday in Yorubaland and all they do is works Yoruba's can never do. your northern brothers in Yorubaland are our slaves. they are Mairuwa,well diggers,shoemakers,and the best of them are suya sellers, butchers,onion,water melon,date,beans,carrot and tomato sellers.

Honest paying jobs, better than skull miners. And its not as if yorubas in the north are all doctors and lawyers, most are mechanics, fish sellers or some other thing. And BTW, Whats with you lot and poor hygiene? Gosh, you'd think people with such funny high notions would at least know to wash themselves. "Everybody knows you are inferior to yoruba" LMAO, Whos everybody? funny how you mention slaves! Small fry from the beginning of history to today and tomorrow we have always been on top of you, bare facts, same reason we can install a king in your land, we would have conquered your whole land if it werent for the brits small fry cause thats what happens to inferior monkey people.

Northerners are illiterates,I once went to a northern man's shop at night when I was in 500L in University. I was trying to check his items to know the best ones to pick from his shop and trying to build friendship with him which Yoruba's are known for,this man immediately lost his temper and became extremely aggressive. I thought he would kill me or stab me with knife that day. thank God some people came in to buy stuffs,only God knows what he would have done. no wonder you guys are Boko Haram and ritualists that remove eyes of innocent little boys and body parts ,homosexuals,zoophiles,pedophiles,you guys sniff gutter,petrol,soak away to get high. a friend of mine traveled to Niger state and wanted to buy eggs. none of the sellers that formed a line by the road side know the meaning of egg,my guy was shouting eggs,eggs,they kept looking like mumu,he said he had never seen people in Nigeria so illiterate . no matter how illiterate a Yoruba is,he would definitely know the meaning of egg. you guys just act religious by dressing Islamic but real hypocrites.

LMAO! No wonder, i'm sure you were trying to steal from him as theft is in your gene. Our issues stem from illiteracy, sure but this can be solved. Whats your excuse? even with education you lot are dirty dirty shameless criminals. Thats because mental and social decay is engrained in your dna, you are inferior humans small fry, not sure i would even call manky zoo creatures like you humans. Your education has been worthless to you!

A yoruba calling hausas religious hypocrites is the funniest thing i have ever seen here grin grin grin
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 26, 2017
kn23h:

You're also ignorant. Imagine claiming that Yorubas adapted Hausa attire when Agbada (which is a Yoruba word) is not Hausa to begin with. They're even popularizing Yoruba terminologies in Nigeria - Aso ebi, agbada, gele, etc.

Yet we no even sabi wetin Hausa and Ibo call am.

MOR ON! If this is your argument you need to go back to school, hausas call it babban riga, others call it boubou, doesnt mean it doesnt have the same root, not the first time derivatives have been known with different names. Who is popularizing those words? are you drunk on gutter water? LMAO! I dont know which world you deluded manky monkey people live in! grin grin grin
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 26, 2017
kn23h:

Which battle? Had I known I was conversing with a clown that even dares to compare Yoruba with boko haram language, I'd have laughed the fool off.

Imagine, Hausa wey no get substance. Mtchewww

Lmao! Ad hominems, you've lost the plot small fry! Substance? you mean what makes you shout at each other from a feet away or what makes it sound like monkey screech? fvck off with your malaria! I've got you beat and you know it, go and lick your wounds or send reinforcements!
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by kn23h(m): 9:50pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ersan:

MOR ON! If this is your argument you need to go back to school, hausas call it babban riga, others call it boubou, doesnt mean it doesnt have the same root, not the first time derivatives have been known with different names. Who is popularizing those words? are you drunk on gutter water? LMAO! I dont know which world you deluded manky monkey people live in! grin grin grin

But Nigerians know it as Agbada. Go and sleep.

Yoruba ti take over.
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by kn23h(m): 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ersan:

Lmao! Ad hominems, you've lost the plot small fry! Substance? you mean what makes you shout at each other from a feet away or what makes it sound like monkey screech? fvck off with your malaria! I've got you beat and you know it, go and lick your wounds or send reinforcements!

Coming from an abooooki from an IDP camp.....hilarious.
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 26, 2017
kn23h:

Technology and ICT Yorubas are dominating.

You've ever seen Hausas in technology? grin grin grin

Andela, CCHuba, Glo,etc all owned by Yorubas.

LMAO! And indians are currently the most tech savvy people in the world. Still dirty worthless scum, just like you lot.
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
kn23h:

Coming from an abooooki from an IDP camp.....hilarious.

You're getting lazy small fry! I'd rather be in an idp camp than a prison. You are hardwired to thrive in chains grin grin
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by kn23h(m): 9:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ersan:

LMAO! And indians are currently the most tech savvy people in the world. Still dirty worthless scum, just like you lot.

Tell us who is the most tech savvy in Nigeria, not the world. Tell us which Nigerian groups are mostly found in international tech companies.

Hausas are only tech savvy in making bombs. embarassed
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 26, 2017
kn23h:

But Nigerians know it as Agbada. Go and sleep.

Yoruba ti take over.

Who are these nigerians you speak of? every one in nigeria knows what babban riga is, come to the north and say agbada and see how people look at you like an im becile. You lot have deluded yourself into feeling relevance and you have zero as far as we're concerned.
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by kn23h(m): 9:55pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ersan:

You're getting lazy small fry! I'd rather be in an idp camp than a prison. You are hardwired to thrive in chains grin grin

Hausas - IDP camps

Ibos - Malaysian prisons

The two worthless groups in Nigeria.
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 26, 2017
kn23h:

Tell us who is the most tech savvy in Nigeria, not the world. Tell us which Nigerian groups are mostly found in international tech companies.

Hausas are only tech savvy in making bombs. embarassed

I'm just saying being tech savvy doesnt mean squat. Just like the indians are tech savvy and first class feces so are you!
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by vertueptime: 9:57pm On Sep 26, 2017
fuckerstard:
I hope say na real gold, we dey see fake gucci and co.

Why e b say na only aboki dey do bureau de change?

Just like say na only igbo de traffic drugs
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by kn23h(m): 9:57pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ersan:

Who are these nigerians you speak of? every one in nigeria knows what babban riga is, come to the north and say agbada and see how people look at you like an im becile. You lot have deluded yourself into feeling relevance and you have zero as far as we're concerned.

Fool, I suggest you travel outside of the North or educate yourself beyond the white noise of your abokish radio. Agbada is what Nigerians call your traditional attire. You clavish clowns can use baban riga, but the world knows it as agbada.
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
kn23h:

Hausas - IDP camps

Ibos - Malaysian prisons

The two worthless groups in Nigeria.

Yorubas- kirirkiri, UK prisons, US prisons, UK street dwellers. Story of your lives. How many of your brothers were reportedly arrested abroad on nairaland in the last 24 hours, i bet there should be a topic in the front page about one of you now. worthless monkey people.
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by kn23h(m): 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ersan:

I'm just saying being tech savvy doesnt mean squat. Just like the indians are tech savvy and first classes feces so are you!

Being tech savvy doesn't mean squat but Ogun and Lagos generate the most IGR that you lazy clowns from the North use to feed your IDP camps.

Look at this clown that can't even boast of 15% literacy rate talking about tech.
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2017
kn23h:

Fool, I suggest you travel outside of the North or educate yourself beyond the white noise of your abokish radio. Agbada is what Nigerians call your traditional attire. You clavish clowns can use baban riga, but the world knows it as agbada.

Who are these nigerians? is the north not nigeria? lmao! grin grin you are confused! the world can call it whatever they want, but the world knows where it came from and who it belongs to, all that matters!
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by kn23h(m): 10:00pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ersan:

Yorubas- kirirkiri, UK prisons, US prisons, UK street dwellers. Story of your lives. How many of your brothers were reportedly arrested abroad on nairaland in the last 24 hours, i bet there should be a topic in the front page about one of you now. worthless monkey people.

Tell us how many of them have been deported and tell us how many of them are breaking records all over the world.
Tell us what the Hausas are recognized for......beyond boko harams.
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 26, 2017
kn23h:

Being tech savvy doesn't mean squat but Ogun and Lagos generate the most IGR that you lazy clowns from the North use to feed your IDP camps.

Look at this clown that can't even boast of 15% literacy rate talking about tech.

LOL! Why do it when we can have our slaves do it for us? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
kn23h:

Tell us how many of them have been deported and tell us how many of them are breaking records all over the world.
Tell us what the Hausas are recognized for......beyond boko harams.

Education is a problem, never denied it. But you lot even with your education are worthless vile pure hot feces!
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by kn23h(m): 10:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ersan:

Who are these nigerians? is the north not nigeria? lmao! grin grin you are confused! the world can call it whatever they want, but the world knows where it came from and who it belongs to, all that matters!

All the Nigerians whose region has more than 15% literacy rate.
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 26, 2017
kn23h:

All the Nigerians whose region has more than 15% literacy rate.

Less than half of nigeria doesnt qualify as nigeria. The north is much bigger than the south using any measurement, therefore we have more say as to what is nigeria than you.
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by kn23h(m): 10:03pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ersan:
Education is a problem, never denied it. But you lot even with your education are worthless vile pure hot feces!

The mentality of a typical aboki. Education is problem, but perpetual almajirism is a family right.
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by kn23h(m): 10:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ersan:
LOL! Why do it when we can have our slaves do it for us? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Delusion of grandeur. You are a slave to your politicians who don't trickle down their stolen wealth to the common people. You're just like the noisy Ibo clowns who think having part of the national cakes ensure development in their region. If to say dem even feed una for that IDP camp well well, I go dey upset.
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
kn23h:

The mentality of a typical aboki. Education is problem, but perpetual almajirism is a family right.

Re tard, now i have to teach you english as well? LMAO grin

No wonder you lot are still savages, what kind of education are they giving you? You cant blame the northern university you went to for this, i blame your foundation learning from monkey people. And why did you come to a northern university anyway? grin grin
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 26, 2017
kn23h:

Delusion of grandeur. You are a slave to your politicians who don't trickle down their stolen wealth to the common people. You're just like the noisy Ibo clowns who think having part of the national cakes ensure development in their region. If to say dem even feed una for that IDP camp well well, I go dey upset.

I am a slave to no one. I need no ones hand me downs small fry. Anyone who cant eat shouldnt blame politicians or anyone else but himself! We make our own destinies! and you're just like chest beating igbos who feel relevant or superior (lmao) when in fact you are nothing. We laugh at you all, all of you. even without education we're smarter than you, imagine if we were educated! lmao! "kuna mana kallon biri, muna muku kallon ayaba!"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When Fashion Becomes Demonic (pic) / Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) / Plus-sized Ladies Go Topless For Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.