Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking (60816 Views)

The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) / See The Wedding Suit This Man Wore That Got People Talking / See How These Young Girls Are Recycling Nylon That Got The Internet Talking -pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by kn23h(m): 10:08pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ersan:

Less than half of nigeria doesnt qualify as nigeria. The north is much bigger than the south using a measurement, therefore we have more say as to what is nigeria than you.

The same North that are copying Yoruba attire? grin grin cheesy grin
Nigga hush.
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by IkpuMmadu: 10:11pm On Sep 26, 2017
kn23h:
This clown says Yorubas adopted the agbada gear while on the other hand, claiming that it's an African Islamic gear. It wasn't an Hausa attire to begin with. Clown.

Oga...agbada or whatever is worn from Gambia to Senegal to Ghana to Niger to Nigeria or even Mali

Stop making it a Yoruba thing

What is wrong with you guys ....you can't see a white man arguing who started wearing suits or the Arabs arguing who started wearing jalabila and also Yoruba aren't leading in tech world
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 26, 2017
kn23h:

The same North that are copying Yoruba attire? grin grin cheesy grin
Nigga hush.

Head tie, not attire. And you're the ones stealing (not copying) or at least trying to steal full outfits. shameless nonentities!
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by IkpuMmadu: 10:12pm On Sep 26, 2017
kn23h:

Yes my dear, you have. The most common:

1. Calling traditional wedding attires "aso ebi"

2. Dressing in Yoruba attires for your wedding

3. Commercializing Yoruba language as "cool" in slangs, music, business, and industries.

4. Popularizing the Yoruba movie industry

Everything else you're wailing about in your post deserves no attention. The smileys and "LMAOs" shows that I'm hitting the right spots.

Which Yoruba music industry
Which Yoruba slangs again

Stop this madness ....
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
kn23h:
This clown says Yorubas adopted the agbada gear while on the other hand, claiming that it's an African Islamic gear. It wasn't an Hausa attire to begin with. Clown.

Not african islamic. Sahelian islamic, something you copied or perhaps are trying to shamelessly steal, you cant play that game with us boy! grin grin
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by PierreDeFermat(m): 10:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ersan:

Honest paying jobs, better than skull miners. And its not as if yorubas in the north are all doctors and lawyers, most are mechanics, fish sellers or some other thing. And BTW, Whats with you lot and poor hygiene? Gosh, you'd think people with such funny high notions would at least know to wash themselves. "Everybody knows you are inferior to yoruba" LMAO, Whos everybody? funny how you mention slaves! Small fry from the beginning of history to today and tomorrow we have always been on top of you, bare facts, same reason we can install a king in your land, we would have conquered your whole land if it werent for the brits small fry cause thats what happens to inferior monkey people.

LMAO! No wonder, i'm sure you were trying to steal from him as theft is in your gene. Our issues stem from illiteracy, sure but this can be solved. Whats your excuse? even with education you lot are dirty dirty shameless criminals. Thats because mental and social decay is engrained in your dna, you are inferior humans small fry, not sure i would even call manky zoo creatures like you humans. Your education has been worthless to you!

A yoruba calling hausas religious hypocrites is the funniest thing i have ever seen here grin grin grin

you're just so funny lmao. is it possible for a 500L civil Engineering student to try to steal biscuit,detergent,etc and those small small stuffs from a poor Northerner I was even richer than at that time? I was just trying to be warm with him,I kept asking him questions about the things he sells which is what we Yorubas do to build friendship and he acted just like an animal. that was when I realised the problem you guys have and why illiteracy is making you violent.
mind you,a yoruba doing mechanic in north is actually very prestigious. I know some mechanics that can feed your family for 2 years. a successful mechanic could make as much as 2 million naira a month from repair of cars . and fish sellers are doing their cool business and I'm sure those Yoruba fish sellers bring new stuffs to you guys because they are educated,don't be surprised some of those fish sellers could have fish ponds and sell both underground and bring the rest to the streets to sell. Yorubas are the tribe all other tribe envy and want to be like. you can't take that from us. Yoruba's don't need government connection,oppression of business rivals and monopoly to become rich,we don't need to loot to be rich too,most rich Yoruba's are smart,educated,exposed and using that to make cool cash for themselves.
Yes,northerners are hypocrites hiding behind religion. Book Haram members and Fulani Herdsmen are Muslims and act,dress and talk like good muslims. the gays you have in north go to their partners to collect dick wearing jalabia and acting like devoted Muslims,your Mallams always act like devoted Muslims but do money rituals for people.
Yoruba's never pretend. we keel it real,a bad boy Yoruba wouldn't dress religious,you would easily know what a yoruba can and cant do. in a nutshell,you guys are evil.
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by IkpuMmadu: 10:19pm On Sep 26, 2017
PierreDeFermat:
you're just so funny lmao. is it possible for a 500L civil Engineering student to try to steal biscuit,detergent,etc and those small small stuffs from a poor Northerner I was even richer than at that time? I was just trying to be warm with him,I kept asking him questions about the things he sells which is what we Yorubas do to build friendship and he acted just like an animal. that was when I realised the problem you guys have and why illiteracy is making you violent.
mind you,a yoruba doing mechanic in north is actually very prestigious. I know some mechanics that can feed your family for 2 years. a successful mechanic could make as much as 2 million naira a month from repair of cars . and fish sellers are doing their cool business and I'm sure those Yoruba fish sellers bring new stuffs to you guys because they are educated,don't be surprised some of those fish sellers could have fish ponds and sell both underground and bring the rest to the streets to sell. Yorubas are the tribe all other tribe envy and want to be like. you can't take that from us. Yoruba's don't need government connection,oppression of business rivals and monopoly to become rich,we don't need to loot to be rich too,most rich Yoruba's are smart,educated,exposed and using that to make cool cash for themselves.
Yes,northerners are hypocrites hiding behind religion. Book Haram members and Fulani Herdsmen are Muslims and act,dress and talk like good muslims. the gays you have in north go to their partners to collect dick wearing jalabia and acting like devoted Muslims,your Mallams always act like devoted Muslims but do money rituals for people.
Yoruba's never pretend. we keel it real,a bad boy Yoruba wouldn't dress religious,you would easily know what a yoruba can and cant do. in a nutshell,you guys are evil.

Una get mouth shaaaaa
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 26, 2017
PierreDeFermat:

LMAO, As if students dont steal, as if you lot arent known for being thieves. why would he want to be friends with a lower animal, he can buy a dog for that, much more interesting with much better hygiene.

Agreed, its illiteracy! whats YOUR excuse? its genetic, i believe its the excess testosterone you lot have. you cant solve something like this. Its too ingrained in you.

mind you,a yoruba doing mechanic in north is actually very prestigious. I know some mechanics that can feed your family for 2 years. a successful mechanic could make as much as 2 million naira a month from repair of cars . and fish sellers are doing their cool business and I'm sure those Yoruba fish sellers bring new stuffs to you guys because they are educated,don't be surprised some of those fish sellers could have fish ponds and sell both underground and bring the rest to the streets to sell.
Not the ones i see, dirty slobbery scum the lot of them! stop lying to yourselves and wake up!

Yorubas are the tribe all other tribe envy and want to be like. you can't take that from us. Yoruba's don't need government connection,oppression of business rivals and monopoly to become rich,we don't need to loot to be rich too,most rich Yoruba's are smart,educated,exposed and using that to make cool cash for themselves.
I'm starting to think you dont know the mindset of hausas, call a hausa person a yoruba person even as a joke and he will quarrel with you cause its an insult, no one is more proud of who he is than a hausa person and we dont, nor will we ever want to have anything in common with you! Say what you want but at least we wont institutionalize debauchery, the fact that people have to hide means society frowns upon it. how many gay clubs are in lagos? funny how a yoruba person brings up money rituals grin grin Stop fooling yourselves!
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by seangy4konji: 10:25pm On Sep 26, 2017
Like dem gold you see for gold souq for UAE no b small $ ooo
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by kn23h(m): 11:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ersan:

I am a slave to no one. I need no ones hand me downs small fry. Anyone who cant eat shouldnt blame politicians or anyone else but himself! We make our own destinies! and you're just like chest beating igbos who feel relevant or superior (lmao) when in fact you are nothing. We laugh at you all, all of you. even without education we're smarter than you, imagine if we were educated! lmao! "kuna mana kallon biri, muna muku kallon ayaba!"

A non-political aboooki is a slave. You're just as, if not more, brainwashed that the IPOB terrorists we see on social media.
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by kn23h(m): 11:04pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ersan:
Head tie, not attire. And you're the ones stealing (not copying) or at least trying to steal full outfits. shameless nonentities!

What do your women call their headties if not gele. grin
No Yoruba woman would dress like an abokess or Ipobess for a party, talkess of her wedding.
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by kn23h(m): 11:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ersan:

Not african islamic. Sahelian islamic, something you copied or perhaps are trying to shamelessly steal, you cant play that game with us boy! grin grin

Something the Hausas copied too abi? Who dash Hausa attire?
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by kn23h(m): 11:06pm On Sep 26, 2017
Another abokiiii mama dressing like a Yoruba woman

Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by kn23h(m): 11:08pm On Sep 26, 2017
Abokiiiis in full Yoruba attire - stealing and not giving credit.

Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by kn23h(m): 11:11pm On Sep 26, 2017
ANother one

Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by kn23h(m): 11:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
Hausa bride in Yoruba attire

Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by kn23h(m): 11:16pm On Sep 26, 2017
Edo bride in Yoruba attire, best men in Yoruba attire. Edo own is not even a new thing anymore. Their own na the case of "I am not Yoruba but we use the same names and culture as Yorubas".

Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by kn23h(m): 11:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
Hausa-Fulani again

Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by kn23h(m): 11:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
This is becoming a trend. I can't blame them tho, but don't be claiming nonsense 10 years from now angry

None of these men are Yoruba

Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by kn23h(m): 11:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
See them even trying to Yoruba pose grin grin grin

Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by kn23h(m): 11:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
All of them are Hausa

Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by kn23h(m): 11:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
Another Northern bride

Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by kn23h(m): 11:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
Another Northern bride in Yoruba gear

Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by kn23h(m): 11:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by kn23h(m): 11:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ibos are not excluded from copying Yoruba culture either.

They all hate Yorubas but they wanna be like them.
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 26, 2017
kn23h:

A non-political aboooki is a slave. You're just as, if not more, brainwashed that the IPOB terrorists we see on social media.

LMAO! So everyone who isnt a politician is now a slave? you are effortlessly stu pid.
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by kn23h(m): 11:32pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ersan:

Re tard, now i have to teach you english as well? LMAO grin

No wonder you lot are still savages, what kind of education are they giving you? You cant blame the northern university you went to for this, i blame your foundation learning from monkey people. And why did you come to a northern university anyway? grin grin

There's a written law that when man discusses education complexities, abokkkkis shouldn't put mouth for that matter.

Heed the words of the wise.

1 Like

Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 26, 2017
kn23h:
Ibos are not excluded from copying Yoruba culture either.

They all hate Yorubas but they wanna be like them.

You keep posting these pictures as if i have ever denied northern brides using them or denied its yours, LOL unlike you we're not shameless thieves.
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by kn23h(m): 11:34pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ersan:
LMAO! So everyone every almajiri who isnt a politician is now a slave?

Yes. You fit the bill.
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 26, 2017
kn23h:

There's a written law that when man discusses education complexities, abokkkkis shouldn't put mouth for that matter.

Heed the words of the wise.

LOL But you just proved to everyone with your earlier statement that your english is shaky!
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 26, 2017
kn23h:

Something the Hausas copied too abi? Who dash Hausa attire?

Invented by tukulors (a sub sect of fulanis) who are like hausas sahelian people, who share similar culture and have influenced each other in various ways. You are not sahelian!
Re: The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking by kn23h(m): 11:35pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ersan:
You keep posting these pictures as if i have ever denied northern brides using them or denied its yours, LOL unlike you we're not shameless thieves.

We're colonizing your culture, sweetie. Give it 10 years. Go to Bella Naija, 8/10 of Northern weddings have Yoruba themes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When Fashion Becomes Demonic (pic) / Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) / Plus-sized Ladies Go Topless For Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.