Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 (3132 Views)

Atheist Society Of Nigeria Lodges Appeal Against Akwa Ibom Intl Worship center / Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) / Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Convention In 1987 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by hahn(m): 7:46pm On Sep 26, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehehehe even worse!
Sounds like a cult grin

You mean like those cults where they drink the blood of a dead Jew and eat his flesh and call it communion? smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by chemystery: 8:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
hahn:

You mean like those cults where they drink the blood of a dead Jew and eat his flesh and call it communion? smiley

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by felixomor: 9:17pm On Sep 26, 2017
hahn:

Nah, like the cult in this thread, with one fake oyibo spiritual atheist master cheesy
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by Humanistme: 10:04pm On Sep 26, 2017
dalaman:

Yes females. They've given Islam a try and realized it's all bunk.
this is hard to believe

1 Like

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by JackBizzle: 10:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
felixomor:

Nah, like the cult in this thread, with one fake oyibo spiritual atheist master cheesy

I can feel your pain and saltiness from over here. Keep trolling because you cant stand the fact that atheism is growing in Nigeria.

cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by hahn(m): 10:09pm On Sep 26, 2017
felixomor:

As oyibo as that guy that acted as some people's savior in a movie that they even stupidly place his pictures in his house and worship him? cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by felixomor: 10:11pm On Sep 26, 2017
hahn:

As oyibo as that guy that acted as some people's savior in a movie that they even stupidly place his pictures in his house and worship him? cheesy

Like the agbaya above...
Shior cool
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by hahn(m): 10:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
felixomor:

Like the agbaya above...
Shior cool

The quack doctor with the sleeping brain? wink

3 Likes

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by felixomor: 10:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
JackBizzle:

I can feel your pain and saltiness from over here. Keep trolling because you cant stand the fact that atheism is growing in Nigeria.

cheesy
Hehehehehe, you have been growing forever
LMAO
Kwashiokor atheism grin

1 Like

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by felixomor: 10:14pm On Sep 26, 2017
hahn:

At the doctor has a brain,
Unlike one Anencephalic pot bellied buffoon that only knows one meme as his trademark .... cool

1 Like

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by hahn(m): 10:17pm On Sep 26, 2017
felixomor:

Unlike one Anencephalic pot bellied buffoon that only knows one meme as his trademark .... cool

Hahahahaha cheesy grin
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by JackBizzle: 10:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehehehe, you have been growing forever
LMAO
Kwashiokor atheism grin

Why are you here? Are you part of the atheist society? Pained hater?
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by felixomor: 10:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
JackBizzle:

Why are you here? Are you part of the atheist society? Pained hater?

I just love bursting hypocrisy grin
And treating your foolishess as bonus....

But wait, what are u looking for in religious section?
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by DeSepiero(m): 10:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehehehe even worse!
Sounds like a cult grin

Apparently, it is a cult.
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by dalaman: 10:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
hahn:

No wonder he doesn't understand the meaning of words because of his olodo sleeping brain. grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by hahn(m): 10:32pm On Sep 26, 2017
felixomor:

What a precise description of Jehovah smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by JackBizzle: 10:34pm On Sep 26, 2017
felixomor:

I just love bursting hypocrisy grin
And treating your foolishess as bonus....

But wait, what are u looking for in religious section?

I'm an ex-christian with much experience anf knowledge of the catholic church.

Have you ever been part of an atheist organisation?

Dumbo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by felixomor: 10:38pm On Sep 26, 2017
JackBizzle:

Dumbo

Jumbo Dumbo can never answer the simplest question....
What I highlighted there in your comment speaks foolishness.....
It doesn't answer d question u were asked....

Mega grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by geoworldedu: 10:41pm On Sep 26, 2017
akintom:

Haaa..... Bro, been off commenting on posts for a while now, i just read few that bears lining of intelligence.

But i was back few days ago, to chain that rogue called flylion

I can see you're trying to avoid metioning the full name of that thief cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by ScienceWatch: 9:01am On Sep 27, 2017
felixomor:

I am forced to agree with your intelligent rebuttals Felixomor.
Allow me to ask if you remember the scientific findings that shocked the world ?

It was about the mental/psychological deterioration of Atheists world wide.
It was a 22yr study involving thousands of Atheists. Hahn is just one prime example of the frightening consequences of Atheism
on a persons emotional/mental/psychological/spiritual development.

Mercy ! Mercy !

1 Like

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by ScienceWatch: 9:34am On Sep 27, 2017
JackBizzle:

Dumbo

Felixomor, have you seen what this unripe fruit is saying ?

How can someone say they are an ex- wife when they where never a wife in the first place ?
A good wife is faithful and loyal and strong. She will never allow herself to become an EX.

Jesus wisely instructed his disciples/pastors, "THE FRUIT IS RIPE, AND READY FOR THE PICKING." Meaning that there are many people that truly love God, pick them. LEAVE THE OTHERS ON THE TREE !

Lackbizzle (Jackbizzle) was never a CHRISTIAN in the first place. Evidence shows he was a christian chancier, now he is an unregistered, unfaithful chancier among Atheists.

We all welcome your thoughts on this.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by felixomor: 9:35am On Sep 27, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Felixomor, have seen what this unripe fruit is saying ?

How can someone say they are an ex- wife when they where never a wife in the first place ?
A good wife is faithful and loyal and strong. She will never allow herself to become an EX.

Jesus wisely instructed his disciples/pastors, "THE FRUIT IS RIPE, AND READY FOR THE PICKING." Meaning that there are many people that truly love God, pick them. LEAVE THE OTHERS ON THE TREE !

Lackbizzle (Jackbizzle) was never a CHRISTIAN in the first place. Evidence shows he was a christian chancier, now he is an unregistered, unfaithful chancier among Atheists.

We all welcome your thoughts on this.
@ bolded
Exactly
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by ScienceWatch: 10:00am On Sep 27, 2017
felixomor:

@ bolded
Exactly
Mmmm ! Thanks we learn much from your wisdom.
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by JackBizzle: 11:58am On Sep 27, 2017
felixomor:

@ bolded
Exactly

Keep supporting the lunatic sciencewatch

1 Like

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by felixomor: 12:01pm On Sep 27, 2017
JackBizzle:

Hehehehehe, you are pained grin

1 Like

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by JackBizzle: 12:22pm On Sep 27, 2017
felixomor:

Jumbo Dumbo can never answer the simplest question....
What I highlighted there in your comment speaks foolishness.....
It doesn't answer d question u were asked....

Mega grin

Oga, you f4cked up the moment you came here to hate.
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by felixomor: 12:23pm On Sep 27, 2017
JackBizzle:

Oga, you f4cked up the moment you came here to hate.
Sharap cool
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by JackBizzle: 12:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehehehe, you are pained grin

Ironic from you considering that your pain led you to desperately supporting a lunatic. Many christiams even avoid him. As soon as he enters a thread, it dies.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by felixomor: 1:13pm On Sep 27, 2017
JackBizzle:

Ironic from you considering that your pain led you to desperately supporting a lunatic. Many christiams even avoid him. As soon as he enters a thread, it dies.

Ewwww,
You are still pained grin
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2017
falcon01:
yeah a rational hausa man is the best person you can live with.

"...A rational Hausa man..." Most people would consider this an oxymoron at best.
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
falcon01:
i swear the rate of atheist in the north is increasing very rapidly.. i know a lot of 'em but they cant express their belief. they hide behind fake names to express their belief.

Atheism is rising worldwide. In Islam it might even be rising faster than it is in Christianity worldwide.

I'm not am Atheist though.
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by ScienceWatch: 10:01pm On Sep 27, 2017
JackBizzle:

Thank you for the support Lackbizzle. I need it now that I am recovering from the shocking
news that a group of Scientists had the audacity, to publish their finding of a 22yr long, billion dollar study of Atheists.

What do you think of these conclusive findings THAT ATHEISM IS A MENTAL DISEASE ?

oOOCH, I sympathize, really I do.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

God Is Love ? / Dreamt Of Plane Crash: Let Us Pray! / Are There Good Marine Spirits?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.