Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

My Open Marriage Proposal To Linda Ikeji - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Open Marriage Proposal To Linda Ikeji (547 Views)

A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos / Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' / Fans Suspect Don Jazzy Is Linda Ikeji's Anonymous Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Open Marriage Proposal To Linda Ikeji by Ononachi(m): 3:55pm On Sep 26, 2017
My Dearest Love of Life: Linda,

It has been a wonderful experience for me, to be deeply in-love with a woman who doesn't know of my existence. Right from the first day I know of you, my soul has been obsessed with you. whenever I close my eyes, I see you standing before me wearing the most beautiful smiling face I have ever seen. My dreams have never been complete every night without you taking a romantic walk with me. It sounds strange to my friends whenever I bring up the topic of my love for you to our discussions, just the way this might sound strange to you. I love you with my heart, my life and all I have got. I have always looked out for the perfect time to make my feelings known to you, but such perfect time never existed, hence my using this medium to convey my heart to you.

You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. You are not just beautiful, but you are wonderfully made. If there is any woman that is perfect in all ramifications, you are that woman. I see no fault in you. Any man who sees half of the things I see in you albeit afar, will go any length to have you as a wife. Your type of woman is born once in a century. Ayi Kwei Armah was right when he titled his novel: 'The Beautiful Ones Are Not Yet Born' because as at then, you were not born. I trust that he would write another novel and title it: 'I have Seen The Beautiful One, Linda' if he has the opportunity to set his eyes on you.

The Angel of my life; the feeding bottle of my soul, I love you beyond your possible imagination or understanding of what love is all about, and I can prove this to you if I am given an inch into your beautiful soul. You are the only woman I want to live with and the only woman I can live the rest of my life with. I pledge I will treat you like a heavenly Angel. I will give you all the respect you deserve in this world and respect your profession.

PLEASE BABY, WILL YOU MARRY ME?

Please say yes to me. Say yes to me and hold my hand, so that I can lead this dance. People will green with envy when they watch us dance. Some will gossip, some will wish it never happened, but many will join us on the dancing floor.

My love, come into my life and beautify my soul. All I need is a yes from you so we can get married and live the most beautiful life on earth. Our marriage will be crowned with love, respect, children, good health and wealth. It will yield the most beautiful and sweetest fruits that good marriages yield. Just close your eyes and imagine it.

If you have ever dreamed of a man who will love everything about you including the dust you step on, I am that man.

I love you, the salt of my soul.

I would be expecting your beautiful 'YES' as soon as this proposal reaches you.

I can be contacted most easily through my mobile phone number and email address below. If it is fine by you, send your phone number to me or your direct e-mail address so that I can contact you directly.

Thank you my love for considering this proposal.

Yours Future Husband

Peter Okechukwu.
peterchukwu3086@gmail.com

Re: My Open Marriage Proposal To Linda Ikeji by Yourskills(m): 3:59pm On Sep 26, 2017
hahaha...you are very funny...anything is possible ma guy
Re: My Open Marriage Proposal To Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
Funny
Re: My Open Marriage Proposal To Linda Ikeji by Youthsarise(m): 4:32pm On Sep 26, 2017
When you think you've seen it all. lipsrsealed
Re: My Open Marriage Proposal To Linda Ikeji by Ononachi(m): 11:44am On Mar 27, 2018
Beautifully written.

(1) (Reply)

Hey Guys. Let's Play A Game / How To Get A Girlfriend: 3 Tips To Make Her Choose You / Nigerian Girl Willing To Be A Pretend Girlfriend Shares Her Price List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.