Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,048 members, 7,825,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell (85649 Views)

Signs You Are Losing Faith In God / How To Cast Powerful Love Spell For Free / 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by QueryUnical: 3:49pm On Sep 30, 2017
TimeMod1:
I'm a man of few words. So, If you're very sure of yourself, take up the challenge as I have stipulated.

Satan gave Jesus similar challenge which could be worded as "If you sure of yourself, turn stone to bread."Jesus considered it improper show off power.In fact that,in itself , is what bible condsider a temptation.I will not give u any of the bits of informtion you request. I can confidently tell you that I do not need any informtion to reach you if i wish. This communication is enough. But I do not have any reason to, so I wont. The point , I am making here is that it will be improper for s christian to give u those bits of info just to make a point. If you are powerful enought to find out in your own, go on and so do. I don't need those info,to use the name of Jesus. Why shld you?

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 30, 2017
You are looking for trouble, shey you know my silver knight (Ideyfindwife) is a warlord and commands legions of army? . undecided
jidobaba:
I feel like we have met. In another life. smiley
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by venus4cupid: 3:53pm On Sep 30, 2017
Babalawos:

Because you are a Christian doesn't stop the hardship of life.

Spells, charms and spiritual aids takes away the struggles of life.

Most successful people in life unconsciously or consciously indulge in spells.

Most Christian Church service are filled with spells especially in Catholic Churches and White Garment Churches - the burning of incense and candle. Sprinkling of consecrated water, reciting prayers... Etc

OP babalawo....
Please how can we get in touch privately.
Here's my email address please contact so we can discuss brighter future.
My email: sylvenus858@gmail.com
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by QueryUnical: 3:53pm On Sep 30, 2017
TheRealOwner:

how can I hear him? can you help me? this is not a joke or a troll... Treat as important

Are you born again? That my friend is the first requirement.

Modified.

God speaks to his children all the time.The
problem is that most of his children do not recognise him bucause of their infancy or canal state. For instance God spoke to samuel but samuel could not recognise him.It took Eli teaching before he got to know how to hear from God.
For details on how to hear from God, get d book, "How to be led by the spirit of God", by Keneth E. Hagin.
You may want to visit rhema.org or check christian book stores in the country.

Stating it briefly, in order to hear from God you need to train your spirit to learn to hear from God.

The following steps will get you started in hearing from God.

1. Study the word of God regularly.
2. Meditate on the word of God regularly.
3.Make.the word of God final authority.in your life i.e. obey it unconditionally always.
4.Always obey your condcience at all time that is in all matters whether sig.ificant or insignificant(If you are in habit of disobeying your concsience it will hinder you from hearing God).
If you do all these, with time you start to hear from God and will get better and better at recognising his voice.

Please dont get so obsessed with hearing the voice of God audibly. if you do you may end up hearing from demons istead. I dont think I have audibly heard the voice of the spirit of God up to ten time in my entire christian life .It is d spirit of God that decides when he wishes to speak to a child of God through audible voice.

Generally God has many ways of speaking to his children.

He could speak to dm through an outward audible voice, an inward audible voice, an inward witness, dreams or visions.

The basic regular way that God speak to his children all the time is the inward witness. When u train ur spirit you will start to recognise the inward witness.

The inward witness comes in many shades and time and space will fail me if I attempt to explain here. But the most interesting shade is when u suddenly have accurate knowledge or information about a situation, event, happening or person.

But the basic shade is the impression. The spirit of God guides Gods childrem all the time by laying impressions on their heart. He often gently impresses it on them to take a course of action or to refrain from taking a course of action. Sadly, the inabilitu of christisns to recognise those impressions is what is responsuble for the many mistakes that christians make.

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by venus4cupid: 3:56pm On Sep 30, 2017
richard69:
Even the bible says he who breaks the edge the serpent shall bite. I think that a taboo too in christendom

Please, inbox my emaik so i can get ours for communication.
OP babalawo....
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by Newborn40(m): 3:58pm On Sep 30, 2017
SIR BABA, SUPPOSE SOMEONE FIND HIS HER SELF IN ANY OF THE MENTION BEHAVIOR OR TRACT, WHAT CAN DE PERSON DID TO GET OUT OF IT AND HOW TO RECTIFIED WHO IS responsible, . THANK U BABA
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by Babalawos(m): 4:01pm On Sep 30, 2017
venus4cupid:

Please, inbox my emaik so i can get ours for communication.
OP babalawo....

You can contact me through my website: www.babalawoweb.com/contact-us/
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by Babalawos(m): 4:07pm On Sep 30, 2017
Newborn40:
SIR BABA, SUPPOSE SOMEONE FIND HIS HER SELF IN ANY OF THE MENTION BEHAVIOR OR TRACT, WHAT CAN DE PERSON DID TO GET OUT OF IT AND HOW TO RECTIFIED WHO IS responsible, . THANK U BABA

The person should get strong spiritual help from a powerful babalawo or other religion priest but unfortunately most people under love spell will never admit they are under love spell.

It is only those close to them like their brothers or sisters or family members or friends.... Etc that will know that something is wrong with the person
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by femi4: 4:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
Babalawos:

The person should get strong spiritual help from a powerful babalawo or other religion priest but unfortunately most people under love spell will never admit they are under love spell.

It is only those close to them like their brothers or sisters or family members or friends.... Etc that will know that something is wrong with the person
I need Ogun Isoye for someone that want to have First Class in school
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by Babalawos(m): 4:18pm On Sep 30, 2017
femi4:
I need Ogun Isoye for someone that want to have First Class in school

Post the person full names and photograph here
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by vicadex07(m): 4:30pm On Sep 30, 2017
Babalawos:
You can send me a private message for an effective love charm and it taboo

I also need a simple and effective love charm. I hope that it can be easily and their will be no negative repercussion
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by Babalawos(m): 4:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
I can't answer your question because you haven't completely stated what you need in full details like who you want to put under a love spell, does the person hate you or like you, do you genuinely love this person or you just want to do it for fun?.... Etc

vicadex07:

I also need a simple and effective love charm. I hope that it can be easily and their will be no negative repercussion

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by vicadex07(m): 4:54pm On Sep 30, 2017
Babalawos:
I can't answer your question because you haven't completely stated what you need in full details like who you want to put under a love spell, does the person hate you or like you, do you genuinely love this person or you just want to do it for fun?.... Etc

I am trying to date her but she is playing games with me and I am not the patient type. I think she likse me though...

I don't genuinely love her o. Its all just for fun Sir. Pls don't look at me as a bad person o.

grin
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by QueryUnical: 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
Babalawos:

Post the person full names and photograph here

Haba , doesn't Ifa or orunmila respect privacy?You should have requested for it privately.

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by TimeMod1: 5:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
QueryUnical:

Satan gave Jesus similar challenge which could be worded as "If you sure of yourself, turn stone to bread."Jesus considered it improper show off power.In fact that,in itself , is what bible condsider a temptation.I will not give u any of the bits of informtion you request. I can confidently tell you that I do not need any informtion to reach you if i wish. This communication is enough. But I do not have any reason to, so I wont. The point , I am making here is that it will be improper for s christian to give u those bits of info just to make a point. If you are powerful enought to find out in your own, go on and so do. I don't need those info,to use the name of Jesus. Why shld you?
This is most ridiculous!
You can find information about me via a mode of online communication using the name of jesus??. Lol!, pass the weed!
By my fair share of knowledge, neither Jesus nor any of his disciples performed a miracle without a point of contact. How then would you find out the littlest about me?, I guess by prayer and
fasting!! LOL!.
Maybe you have something to prove, I may be convinced to accept your God if you would reveal to me who I am in some couple of hours, since you're so scared of the efficacy of my own spell.
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by QueryUnical: 5:55pm On Sep 30, 2017
TimeMod1:
This is most ridiculous!
You can find information about me via a mode of online communication using the name of jesus??. Lol!, pass the weed!
By my fair share of knowledge, neither Jesus nor any of his disciples performed a miracle without a point of contact. How then would you find out the littlest about me?, I guess by prayer and
fasting!! LOL!.
Maybe you have something to prove, I may be convinced to accept your God if you would reveal to me who I am in some couple of hours, since you're so scared of the efficacy of my own spell.

I am not scared of the efficacy of your kind of spell use it if you can. What I am saying I can attacj you if I have good reasons to without hsving any knowdge of you. All I need do is direct my attack at the nairalsnder with the username TimeMode. Ur username is enough for me.But since christians don't go about attavking pple I wont attack you because I have no good reason to. However if you attempt to attack me. You give me good reasons to attack you. I will never initiate an attack without good or justifiable cause, just as I will not send u my pics to make a point.

God's power is not for show off nor is it for oppression. I hope you get it now.
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by QueryUnical: 6:14pm On Sep 30, 2017
TimeMod1:
This is most ridiculous!
fasting!! LOL!.

Le me tell you how spell work. When you cast a spell, straight away, the spirits associated with the spell move into action to effect the instruction of the spell. The spell wilk succeed only if the target person lacks spiritual protection or if the target person doesn't have access to superior powers.

If the target person has access to superior
power or has spiritual protection, the spell may backfire or simply fail.

Spell do work, but they don't always work.For your information, your spell will never work with me Chances are that they will backfire.

Look, I advise you. Quit backing on spell they often fail.On the contrary, give your life to christ ang gain access to suprerior never-failing power.

Get rid of that seven books of moses that you are you are banking on.It will fail you again and again.
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
Hope the Ogun isoye has no repercussion
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by jidobaba(m): 6:51pm On Sep 30, 2017
frenzyduchess:
You are looking for trouble, shey you know my silver knight (Ideyfindwife) is a warlord and commands legions of army? . undecided
He may be the lord liege but I am lancelot. The queen's paramour.
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by IdeyFindWife: 7:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Ideyfindwife, seems this is what you have done to me o tongue, I am under your spell my lord, I do not wish to be set free from this spell,oh my silver knight, strong in battle, yet so soft and tender in da oza room tongue ,an encapsulation of a perfect gentleman, I want to be forever under your spell my charming king, being by your side as your queen is all I ever wish to be
Yours in love always
Lady frenzy wink

Milady, Henrietta delivered your short message and it was a life-saver.

Indeed, your affections are not only an elixir of nourishment to my parched soul but also my most needed safeguard from evil.

As i ealrlier informed you, we journeyed forth at eventide after settlements with the Mennassrhians with a score and 10 guides from their Order to lead us around the treachearous routes of the Shallaron Mountains. All went well as till after their departure when we made camp only to hear screams from all corners of the camp in the dead of the night, alas, we'd been ambushed shocked undecided! Alas, We'd made camp directly on the rave-path of the fiendish soul-reapers, the Solvinas, on their Blood-Moon Souls-Harvest Night!

Once they'd been a legendary rank of Amazon-like women warriors but one by one, for one despairsome cause or the other , these ones that became the now dreaded Solvinas were the heartbroken wrecks who, being disillusioned with the world and having axes to grind, they sold their souls to the Dark-Ones for powers to forever punish the ranks of men especially the strong, bold and fearless.

They derive all joy in breaking the wills of the strongest men before sucking forth their soul-essences till they are nothing but dried-out husks of brittle bones, mottled skins and whittled-down hair on shrunken heads. Many a valorous expedition has met its doom at their hands. And, they the more treacherous because they have no known region of their own that people might take warning to avoid them.

Curiously enough, myDear, this being my first encounter with such (and hopefully the last by the Maker's Will). I found it odd that despite the screams of the men which, even seemed to be reaching me from, like, a thousand leagues away; I could not rouse myself speedily enough.

I had spent my last wakeful moments in meditations of my Nuptial Vows which I had penned for our Grand Ceremonies; and, as well, fixing upon your visage whilst clutching, dear to my heart, that silver-cross of your sect which you'd fastened on Henrietta's pinions 2 moon-cycles ago; hmmn, little did I know but behold the instrument of my speedy salvation! I awoke to feel a strange presence in the room weighing heavily down on my chest, and also a sickeningly sweet fragrance, like the apothecaries many oils for wreathing the dead to make their presence more bearable for the living. And all I could perceive was a tangible mist moving, gliding, tentatively about my chamber!

I rallied myself but felt as heavy as one striving to wade through a miry swamp or one doing his best to swim through quicksands. My senses felt out of tune, groggy like one who'd singly downed a cask of the best Seafarer's Rum and most amazing of all, I saw the soulical planes laid out infinitely over the physical reality. I was seeing things and yet seeing around them, through them and 'beyond' them in some strange way I can not explain now. That must have been my elevated Saeon gift exercising powers I'd hitherto not being familiar with. Up till now, I've been a most physical brute (most of my foes and friends are oft deceived by my looks); my courtly manners aside, I've seen my own fair share of wars, and I fear, there may be more to come yet but I see nothing we shall not trump, and gallantly too.

The mist-like shape shifting around the room, passing through various objects without disturbing anything suddenly zoomed to rest in front of me and it turned into this most amazing creature below. It was that sudden speed of its that made me raise my hands and your cross-ornament in defensive stance against it, only to see your ornament bringing forth a certain piercing light that penetrated through the mist and solidified the "realities" whilst the creature shied away from it. In raising it high, I also felt a jolt of lightning invigoration run through my frame so much so that in that moment, I swear, I could've lifted the Royal City's gate and thrown it a league without breaking a sweat. I roared with excitement.

Such was the great cry that burst forth from my throat as I raised my sword also and thence commence the strangest battle I'd fought in my life till date for the more I slashed and parried, the more I cut nothing.

Alas, I must shorten this missive also, my enchantress of the purest passions; it seems the census of the wounded is complete and there're some we must send back seeing their urgent need of the Healing Arts.

But for your ornament, I would surely have been in some worse shape now; forever, myLady, I am in your debt and sworn to defend your honour and virtue.

Yours forever and beyond
Your Silver Knight

PS
See the most horridly loathsome creature below; at last, however, I did cleave it in twain with a mighty blow from my Sword but in the end, it disappeared like the mist it so often oppressively employed against innocent souls!
It appeared to the men variously but the first image is the one I slew. Alas, a couple of my men were not so fortunate as I was to have been shielded by the saintliness of your affections.
It is said they prey mostly on the unmet yearnings of the heart of men; madame, once again, i am in your debt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by FrancisAdl(m): 7:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
Kayus18:
*SEND ME YOUR GIFT CARD*

√ *Itunes Gift Cards*
√ *Amazon Gift Cards*
√ *Vanilla Gift Cards*
√ *WALMART GIFT CARD*
From..
$15,
$25,$50,
$100$,150$
200$
*100% CashOut
No Fake Cards or Used Cards!!!!!!!

Do you sell?
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by TimeMod1: 7:11pm On Sep 30, 2017
QueryUnical:

Le me tell you how spell work. When you cast a spell, straight away, the spirits associated with the spell move into action to effect the instruction of the spell. The spell wilk succeed only if the target person lacks spiritual protection or if the target person doesn't have access to superior powers.

If the target person has access to superior
power or has spiritual protection, the spell may backfire or simply fail.

Spell do work, but they don't always work.For your information, your spell will never work with me Chances are that they will backfire.

Look, I advise you. Quit backing on spell they often fail.On the contrary, give your life to christ ang gain access to suprerior never-failing power.

Get rid of that seven books of moses that you are you are banking on.It will fail you again and again.
I should quit what is working for me? who does that?
Majority of you are mere double faced hypocrites. Many of your pastors ask you to knee down before them for prayers while we ask them to knee before us for fortifications. Tell me who is superior?. If truly you're superior as you would want me believe, then accept the challenge and let's see the degree of levels I will have to go to bind you in.

Rather your only chance of convincing me is as good as using my moniker to provide a right amount of information of me as you had earlier claimed otherwise you're just another.
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
jidobaba:
He may be the lord liege but I am lancelot. The queen's paramour.
cat dey sleep ...,I shall not be held responsible for whatever happens
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
You are safe my lord, that is my joy. I don't know what would have become of me if I had lost you to that creature.
Tomorrow is my birthday, I feel tired from the preparations ,I send my love through Henrietta
Keep safe my sliver knight
Yours inlove
Lady frenzy
IdeyFindWife:

Milady, Henrietta delivered your short message and it was a life-saver.

Indeed, your affections are not only an elixir of nourishment to my parched soul but also my most needed safeguard from evil.

As i ealrlier informed you, we journeyed forth at eventide after settlements with the Mennassrhians with a score and 10 guides from their Order to lead us around the treachearous routes of the Shallaron Mountains. All went well as till after their departure when we made camp only to hear screams from all corners of the camp in the dead of the night, alas, we'd been ambushed shocked undecided! Alas, We'd made camp directly on the rave-path of the fiendish soul-reapers, the Solvinas, on their Blood-Moon Souls-Harvest Night!

Once they'd been a legendary rank of Amazon-like women warriors but one by one, for one despairsome cause or the other , these ones that became the now dreaded Solvinas were the heartbroken wrecks who, being disillusioned with the world and having axes to grind, they sold their souls to the Dark-Ones for powers to forever punish the ranks of men especially the strong, bold and fearless.

They derive all joy in breaking the wills of the strongest men before sucking forth their soul-essences till they are nothing but dried-out husks of brittle bones, mottled skins and whittled-down hair on shrunken heads. Many a valorous expedition has met its doom at their hands. And, they the more treacherous because they have no known region of their own that people might take warning to avoid them.

Curiously enough, myDear, this being my first encounter with such (and hopefully the last by the Maker's Will). I found it odd that despite the screams of the men which, even seemed to be reaching me from, like, a thousand leagues away; I could not rouse myself speedily enough.

I had spent my last wakeful moments in meditations of my Nuptial Vows which I had penned for our Grand Ceremonies; and, as well, fixing upon your visage whilst clutching, dear to my heart, that silver-cross of your sect which you'd fastened on Henrietta's pinions 2 moon-cycles ago; hmmn, little did I know but behold the instrument of my speedy salvation! I awoke to feel a strange presence in the room weighing heavily down on my chest, and also a sickeningly sweet fragrance, like the apothecaries many oils for wreathing the dead to make their presence more bearable for the living. And all I could perceive was a tangible mist moving, gliding, tentatively about my chamber!

I rallied myself but felt as heavy as one striving to wade through a miry swamp or one doing his best to swim through quicksands. My senses felt out of tune, groggy like one who'd singly downed a cask of the best Seafarer's Rum and most amazing of all, I saw the soulical planes laid out infinitely over the physical reality. I was seeing things and yet seeing around them, through them and 'beyond' them in some strange way I can not explain now. That must have been my elevated Saeon gift exercising powers I'd hitherto not being familiar with. Up till now, I've been a most physical brute (most of my foes and friends are oft deceived by my looks); my courtly manners aside, I've seen my own fair share of wars, and I fear, there may be more to come yet but I see nothing we shall not trump, and gallantly too.

The mist-like shape shifting around the room, passing through various objects without disturbing anything suddenly zoomed to rest in front of me and it turned into this most amazing creature below. It was that sudden speed of its that made me raise my hands and your cross-ornament in defensive stance against it, only to see your ornament bringing forth a certain piercing light that penetrated through the mist and solidified the "realities" whilst the creature shied away from it. In raising it high, I also felt a jolt of lightning invigoration run through my frame so much so that in that moment, I swear, I could've lifted the Royal City's gate and thrown it a league without breaking a sweat. I roared with excitement.

Such was the great cry that burst forth from my throat as I raised my sword also and thence commence the strangest battle I'd fought in my life till date for the more I slashed and parried, the more I cut nothing.

Alas, I must shorten this missive also, my enchantress of the purest passions; it seems the census of the wounded is complete and there're some we must send back seeing their urgent need of the Healing Arts.

But for your ornament, I would surely have been in some worse shape now; forever, myLady, I am in your debt and sworn to defend your honour and virtue.

Yours forever and beyond
Your Silver Knight

PS
See the most horridly loathsome creature below; at last, however, I did cleave it in twain with a mighty blow from my Sword but in the end, it disappeared like the mist, it so oft oppressively employed against innocent souls!
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by kristen12(f): 7:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
sugarsoul:

Okay...so what have you brought back na, don't flex alone o grin
i didn't go anywhere ooo. Just lowkey
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by IdeyFindWife: 8:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
frenzyduchess:
You are safe my lord, that is my joy. I don't know what would have become of me if I had lost you to that creature.
Tomorrow is my birthday, I feel tired from the preparations ,I send my love through Henrietta
Keep safe my sliver knight
Yours inlove
Lady frenzy

Ahh, My Lady, that is one thing that can never happen again in this present life or the next to come and for the aeons that we shall spend experiencing life, history and the future together. You will never suffer the lack of my love, affections, happiness or generosity. I shall be the skies above you and the ground beneath you. Your Kingdom also awaits your mystery-touch my Queen!

Oh for wings to soar like an Eagle and would I not have traveled all night to be there by your side, your head to lay upon my breast till rapturous rest takes you to the island of dreams.

My birthday surprise shall reach your abode on the morrow. I shall be overjoyed to know that you are indeed pleased with me.

Rest, and awake strong and radiant, my angel for the coming morrow holds greater joys yet still for you from me!!

Your Silver Knight
King Of All Terragonia

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by jidobaba(m): 9:52pm On Sep 30, 2017
frenzyduchess:
cat dey sleep ...,I shall not be held responsible for whatever happens
I have few words. Indeed I cannot hope to match the lord of the seven kingdoms for wordplay. He can not be bested.
However a woman desires a stirring of the loins as well as her intellect. That is my mainstay.
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by 701ecilana: 10:18pm On Sep 30, 2017
joe4christ:

Oga shut up jor, your ignorance simply sparks an anger in me.
The universe is govern by natural laws which if at all such law must be altered by any individual, such a person must go through a difficult task or observe some rules which usually are difficult to maintain. So, just shut up jare, spirituality is way beyond religion and its indoctrinations
Hmmmm. You made no sense O excreta eater and urine drinker.

And, take my advice and change your moniker from Joe4Christ to JoeDexcretaeater.
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by 701ecilana: 10:26pm On Sep 30, 2017
opal4real:

The guy lies reeks to high heavens. I wonder why people are so gullible.

These princes of darkness are children of deceit.

Babalawo my ass!
He is still learning the art of lying.
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by 701ecilana: 10:28pm On Sep 30, 2017
fxjunkie:

Good work doing the research and pointing out the lies
The guy is not serious.

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by 701ecilana: 10:28pm On Sep 30, 2017
Jhamzy:

God bless you richly! Those that know their God shall be strong and do exploit!
May the name Jesus be praised and shame to satan.
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by Nobody: 5:47am On Oct 01, 2017
and you think my silver knight can't do both?, he comes with the full package, wink, BTW, it's my birthday today, show me some love cool
jidobaba:
I have few words. Indeed I cannot hope to match the lord of the seven kingdoms for wordplay. He can not be bested.
However a woman desires a stirring of the loins as well as her intellect. That is my mainstay.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Soludo Demolishes Odumeje’s Church In Anambra This Morning (Pictures) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.