Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell (85267 Views)

Signs You Are Losing Faith In God / How To Cast Powerful Love Spell For Free / 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by purem(m): 12:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ishilove:

Kolewerk grin

See u he just pm me d procedures am working on it ryt away

Have been stalking on u eva since I join NL

3 Likes

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by Gracelilian(f): 3:30pm On Sep 28, 2017
When one's life is in Christ Jesus nothing like love spell.

Give your life and time to Christ

27 Likes

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by 701ecilana: 4:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ishilove:

Laugh! cheesy cheesy
I just tire for satan o. And i'm being attacked by these urchins for what biko? See what Satan's followers have to go through to get something from him. shocked

9 Likes

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by Babalawos(m): 2:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
Gracelilian:
When one's life is in Christ Jesus nothing like love spell.

Give your life and time to Christ

Because you are a Christian doesn't stop the hardship of life.

Spells, charms and spiritual aids takes away the struggles of life.

Most successful people in life unconsciously or consciously indulge in spells.

Most Christian Church service are filled with spells especially in Catholic Churches and White Garment Churches - the burning of incense and candle. Sprinkling of consecrated water, reciting prayers... Etc

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by Babalawos(m): 3:09pm On Sep 29, 2017
701ecilana:

Pls how do you compare thou shall not steal from your neighbour and eating excreta, or having sex with same sex?

Satan is wicked.

Eating human or animal faeces and drinking it urine are considered distasteful by most people yet they both have a long history.

Your bible support eating of faeces and drinking of urine.

Here are some bible verses that support eating sheet and drinking piss:

Drink waters out of thine own cistern, and running waters out of thine own well. Let them be only thine own, and not strangers' with thee. Proverbs 5:15-17

But Rab-shakeh said unto them, Hath my master sent me to thy master, and to thee, to speak these words? Hath he not sent me to the men which sit on the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you? 2 Kings 18:27

And thou shalt eat it as barley cakes, and thou shalt bake it with dung that cometh out of man, in their sight. Ezekiel 4:12

Thank you for reading, leave your comments

Babalawos

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by 701ecilana: 4:07pm On Sep 29, 2017
Babalawos:

Eating human or animal faeces and drinking it urine are considered distasteful by most people yet they both have a long history.

Drink waters out of thine own cistern, and running waters out of thine own well. Let them be only thine own, and not strangers' with thee. Proverbs 5:15-17

But Rab-shakeh said unto them, Hath my master sent me to thy master, and to thee, to speak these words? Hath he not sent me to the men which sit on the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you? 2 Kings 18:27

And thou shalt eat it as barley cakes, and thou shalt bake it with dung that cometh out of man, in their sight. Ezekiel 4:12

Babalawos
Satan has been twisting Scriptures to lie since Eden. Here is what those Scriptures let's see if they go even close to the lie you want pass off here.

Good News Bibl
Proverbs 5:7-17

7. Now listen to me, sons, and never forget what I am saying.
8. Keep away from such a woman!. Don't even go near her door!

9.If you do, others will gain the respect that you once had, and you will die young at the hands of merciless people. 10.Yes, strangers will take all your wealth, and what you have worked for will belong to someone else. 11. You will lie groaning on your deathbed, your flesh and muscles being eaten away,

12. and you will say, “Why would I never learn? Why would I never let anyone correct me?

13. I wouldn't listen to my teachers. I paid no attention to them.

14. And suddenly I found myself publicly disgraced.”

15. Be faithful to your own wife and give your love to her alone.

16. Children that you have by other women will do you no good.

17.Your children should grow up to help you, not
strangers.

Pls where does it say we should eat shiit and drink urine?

46 Likes

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by 701ecilana: 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2017
Babalawos:

Babalawos
Man, i have met liars, but you top the chart.

Here, the Assyrian King through his Army general is threatening the Jews, if they won't succumb and surrender and serve them. They have sieged the city not letting come out or go in.

2 Kings 18:22-27 The Assyrian official went on, “Or will you tell me that you are relying on the Lord your God?

It was the Lord's shrines and altars that Hezekiah destroyed, when he told the people of Judah and Jerusalem to worship only at the altar in Jerusalem.

I will make a bargain with you in the name of the emperor.

I will give you two thousand horses if you can find that many men to ride them!

You are no match for even the lowest ranking Assyrian official, and yet you expect the Egyptians to send you chariots and cavalry!

Do you think I have attacked your country and destroyed it without the Lord's help?

The Lord himself told me to attack it and destroy it.” Then Eliakim, Shebna, and Joah told the official, “Speak Aramaic to us, sir.

We understand it. Don't speak Hebrew; all the people on the wall are listening.” He replied,

“Do you think you and the king are the only ones the emperor sent me to say all these things to? No,

I am also talking to the people who are sitting on the wall, who will have to eat their excrement and drink their urine, just as you will.”

Have you seen it's not Yahweh who commanded his people shiit and drink urine?

Pls stop being so queer.

56 Likes

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by 701ecilana: 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
Babalawos:

Babalawos

Ezekiel 4:11-12 You will also have a limited amount of water to drink, two cups a day. You are to build a fire out of dried human excrement, bake bread on the fire, and eat it where everyone can see you.”

You are Babalawo indeed. Your lies are shameful.
This is Yahweh giving the people a prophecy of what will happen in future. Times will become so hard that they'd use cow dung as firewood to cook food.

Pls show where it says the people should eat shiit and drink urine?

I'm beginning to think you are just here to create fun for yourself.

You are not serious.

43 Likes

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by enemyofprogress: 10:35pm On Sep 29, 2017
kristen12:
What are the implications of using a love spell on someone? I heard about the first child of one being an slowpoke especially men. Pls how true is it?

Its been a while you posted babalawos, your threads are enlightening to an extent. I hope all is well? I always look foward to reading from you.
you go like jazz no be small

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by IAMSASHY(f): 10:35pm On Sep 29, 2017
grin oga, ur pix fit dey on top altar for one baba house now, some of dese pre-wedding pinchure u see everywhere, u tink Say na clear eye grin grin
Diegostan:
Kai,.. Nawa oo

Girls have killed us.

WTF is that 3rd pic..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 29, 2017
Be like say they don nack me love charm o. I swear. grin

Btw, Babalawos made it to FP! This calls for celebration! grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by shoskid(m): 10:36pm On Sep 29, 2017
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by MuyiRano(m): 10:38pm On Sep 29, 2017
When u dial a girls phone nomba like 10 times or more but the girl still don't pick ur calls and won't return them, but u still continue wt it

20 Likes

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by InvertedHammer: 10:39pm On Sep 29, 2017
Ishilove:
Babalawos, this is most enlightening.

Is it possible to fortify a love spell for life? I've heard of cases where the victim just suddenly regains his or her senses, like the spell expired or something.

Save your money.

Love spell is BS.

Babalawos: Pick a female nairalander, perform love spell for her to nail Dangote. If it works, I will pay you N5m.

30 Likes

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by enesexy(f): 10:40pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lol
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by offishialpablo: 10:41pm On Sep 29, 2017
Diegostan:
Kai,.. Nawa oo
Girls have killed us.
WTF is that 3rd pic..
awa brain locked with padlock
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by Truckpusher(m): 10:41pm On Sep 29, 2017
Babalawos:
Aboru Aboye

All is well and thanks for checking up on me. Yes it is true, first child of the spell seeker can be an slowpoke if the love spell law (taboo) is broken. A first child must fortify his or herself because they spoil first children alot in Nigeria.

Finally, it boils down to the type of love spell that was cast for him or her and the consequences that goes with it if the law (taboo) is broken.

For some love charm if the law (taboo) is broken, the person will have marriage problem for the rest of his or her life. And there some rare cases the person will not have a male child, only female children. Only male child will go out in the form of miscarriage or die prematurely.

There are several implications of using love spell on someone and these implications are:

1* Control: most people want to control their spouse to do their biding. Domination plays a very important role in relationship and marriage. Love spells takes effect in this area. A man who is under a love spell becomes the woman in the house doing domestic work like cooking, washing dishes, washing his spouse clothes and undies, cleaning the house.... etc that normally he will refuse when commanded by his wife or spouse to do.

2* Faithfulness: most people want their spouse to be faithful. They cant stand their man or woman cheating on them because of love or jealousy. Love spells takes effect in this area. A man or woman who is under a love spell becomes 100% faithful to his or her partner. He or she can not leave the relationship or marriage. Most people that were not secured in their relationship becomes secure through love spell knowing full well their spouse cannot leave them.

3* Asking Without Refusal: most people want their spouse to always give them anything they ask for; be it money, clothes, latest phone, car, house.... etc. Love spells takes effect in this area. A man or woman who is under a love spell gives his or her spouse what he or she ask for without thinking twice.

Babalawos

I was under a love spell for 10yrs and whenever my mom pointed it out I usually dismiss it until I saw her with substances she can't defend and immediately it was as if something left me and that was how the relationship ended immediately. So how come and why did I catch her when I'm suppose to be under a powerful spell .

14 Likes

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by krishfwesh(m): 10:42pm On Sep 29, 2017
Ise toh bad
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by profemz(m): 10:43pm On Sep 29, 2017
good job boss
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by Truckpusher(m): 10:44pm On Sep 29, 2017
kristen12:
What are the implications of using a love spell on someone? I heard about the first child of one being an slowpoke especially men. Pls how true is it?

Its been a while you posted babalawos, your threads are enlightening to an extent. I hope all is well? I always look foward to reading from you.
It has a lot of negative effect on men .
They tend to be seen as someone who's isn't normal by people around them .
They lose their grip on activities
It can affect their growth on the job and financially
They lose focus easily and could back out from a major multi billion naira deal for no reason and too many more to mention - It's a dangerous thing to put one under a spell.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 29, 2017
Babalawos:
Aboru Aboye, today I will be teaching you 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell. Most people have been hearing about love spells or have watched love spells in movies but they dont know if they themselves or their loved ones are under love spell because they lack occult knowledge.

Luckily for you today, I will be walking you through the basics of love spells. You see in reality love spells might seem like something from a movie but they can be very real and sometimes people are not even aware of the power that they are putting out into the universe.

It can be that a person has not even consciously cast a love spell on you or your loved one but love spells are more common than you might think. If you ever consider attempting to put a love spell on someone else, think twice.

Because these types of spells are interfering with someone’s free will, have a way of not working out or backfiring. It would be wise to keep in mind the law of three which basically indicates that whatever you put out into the universe will be returned to you three times.

8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spells:

1* You find yourself being drawn to a person who is not usually your type.

2* You have difficulty eating or sleeping due to concerns about this person’s affections.

3* Your every conscious moment and every thought somehow relates back to the person.

4* You find yourself saying their name a lot and often for no reason.

5* Every time the phone rings you think you know that it is that person, even when it’s not.

6* You think that whenever you hear the noise of a car going by, you think that it is them.

7* You constantly dream about the person — these are usually especially vivid dreams.

8* You find yourself either suddenly emulating their behavior or trying to draw their attention to you.

As you can see there are a lot of signs that you could be under the influence of someone else’s love spell. If you are not experienced in occult, you should seek help on how best to fight it.

Babalawos

Happened to me once, courtesy of a crazy Lagos girl called BARR MODINAT AJOKE AJAKAIYE, while conspiring with her mother and sisters
Can't go into details, but it is only the God of DR. D.K. OLUKOYA who delivered me, and I've sworn never to have anything to do with YORUBA GIRLS EVER AGAIN angry

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 29, 2017
Nairaland finally gives this dude some attention ..

See how females full this thread...I know this is what they like.

5 Likes

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by Pray(m): 10:45pm On Sep 29, 2017
Babalawo, do you know what sleep epilepsy is or is it an attack?
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by SEEDORF441(m): 10:47pm On Sep 29, 2017
Dis op na confirm ibile
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by mtngloetiartel: 10:47pm On Sep 29, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Mtcheeewwww
grin
PrecisionFx:

Mtcheeewwww
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by childrenday15(m): 10:47pm On Sep 29, 2017
meaningless
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by mikool007(m): 10:47pm On Sep 29, 2017
This happens to me all the time, people just like me for no reason at all, i'm just perfect like that cool
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by sekem: 10:50pm On Sep 29, 2017
Rawbish

This is strictly for women

As for me...

Mehn, I'm out of here one time!

Nwanne no time!

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by 2shure: 10:50pm On Sep 29, 2017
Tell dat to yahoo boiz
Who love to knot tie and gele like papa ajasco.lol
I mean those yahoo boiz who drive camry 2008 and be feeling on top of the world jus cause dem dey use ogume.
Lazy street boiz who love to always tie dia maye

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by Ishilove: 10:52pm On Sep 29, 2017
InvertedHammer:

Save your money.

Love spell is BS.

Babalawos: Pick a female nairalander, perform love spell for her to nail Dangote. If it works, I will pay you N5m.

That's what you say until you find yourself washing pant grin

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by 989900: 10:56pm On Sep 29, 2017
Crapola, those are symptoms of infatuation.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
Ishilove:

You need Jesus.

Ishilove, I have finally found a spell i would use on you !!! Finallllllly ! cheesy

Before you know it, you will be saying "I DO".

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad / Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD / Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.