Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

How I Wish I Had Waited. My Regret And Pains About Sleeping With Prostitutes !!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Wish I Had Waited. My Regret And Pains About Sleeping With Prostitutes !!! (3319 Views)

Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend / Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? / “He Finishes In Seconds” - Lady Brags About Sleeping With A Guy. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Wish I Had Waited. My Regret And Pains About Sleeping With Prostitutes !!! by idowuag24(m): 12:34am On Sep 27, 2017
One day, I saw a beautiful girl beckoning on me to come closer in the middle of a big field, I was afraid initially but when she said to me “Ken come closer I love you”, I summoned courage, I assumed probably she knew me somewhere, and more so her beauty was irresistible, she had all what a guy wants in a lady. When I got to her we held hands and to show to her that I really love her, I kissed her lips and we were to continue in the romance game when someone called her name,

“Jezebel”
To continue reading:click on: http://kingdomyouthinternational.com/2017/03/30/lost-destiny-altar-jezebel/

1 Share

Re: How I Wish I Had Waited. My Regret And Pains About Sleeping With Prostitutes !!! by tosyne2much(m): 12:40am On Sep 27, 2017
Like I told someone yesterday. You will never succeed in blogging if this is the way you want to go about it

Most of you have good and fascinating contents that are worthy of front page but end up ruining your chances of front page by posting half articles for readers.

If you think doing this will drive traffic to your blog, you're only deceiving yourself. Trust me!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Wish I Had Waited. My Regret And Pains About Sleeping With Prostitutes !!! by Lalas247(f): 12:42am On Sep 27, 2017
^ ^^ what he said grin
All for traffic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Wish I Had Waited. My Regret And Pains About Sleeping With Prostitutes !!! by FitnessDoctor: 12:43am On Sep 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
Like I told someone yesterday. You will never succeed in blogging if this is the way you want to go about it

Most of you have good and fascinating contents that are worthy of front page but end up ruining your chances of front page by posting half articles for readers.

If you think doing this will drive traffic to your blog, you're only deceiving yourself. Trust me!
Hahahaha, well most bloggers are not building a brand name
Re: How I Wish I Had Waited. My Regret And Pains About Sleeping With Prostitutes !!! by tosyne2much(m): 12:46am On Sep 27, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
Hahahaha, well most bloggers are not building a brand name
You will notice than people will not even comment on such a thread let alone view the website

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Wish I Had Waited. My Regret And Pains About Sleeping With Prostitutes !!! by Diegostan(m): 12:52am On Sep 27, 2017
Bloggers!..

Omo don't worry traffic is coming "pervs" full nairalan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Wish I Had Waited. My Regret And Pains About Sleeping With Prostitutes !!! by Primemshelia(m): 9:18am On Sep 27, 2017
i read d story and it was worth it.... tnks bro God bless you!
Re: How I Wish I Had Waited. My Regret And Pains About Sleeping With Prostitutes !!! by idowuag24(m): 4:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
Amenn sirrrrr. Glory to God. I love your Encouragement sir, after people have abused me a lot.... My motive is not to draw traffic, but to be a blessing to lives right here
Re: How I Wish I Had Waited. My Regret And Pains About Sleeping With Prostitutes !!! by sKeetz(m): 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
idowuag24:
Amenn sirrrrr.
Glory to God.
I love your Encouragement sir, after people have abused me a lot....
My motive is not to draw traffic, but to be a blessing to lives right here

(1) (Reply)

13 Advantages And Disadvantages Of Having A Sex Doll / Check Out The Curves On This White Babe / "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.