Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? (49109 Views)

Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / How I Wish I Had Waited. My Regret And Pains About Sleeping With Prostitutes !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 11, 2018
A guy undresses a lady before sex, but the lady dresses her self after sex. A guy begs a lady before sex, but becomes boring after sex. A guy gists alot with a lady before sex, but after sex, they talk like strangers... And sometimes ladies feel ashamed after sex, and some guys regret after ejaculating.

Why do you ask for forgiveness after sex? If it is good, just go on now ABI ..

it takes marriage to have peaceful sex

200 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by Jayslicky: 12:46am On Dec 12, 2018
The only reason people feel guilty after sex is if the intercourse was not pleasurable. Nadia bleeped me 5rounds today and am not feeling guilty, waiting for another early morning sex.

252 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by richboy01(m): 12:54am On Dec 12, 2018
baba it depends on the person o why should I feel ashamed after enjoying? cool

114 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by ghettochild(m): 1:44am On Dec 12, 2018
Just like ur forefather Adam n eve felt

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by Ardour(m): 4:49am On Dec 12, 2018
just here to read comments, call ne when this thread reach FP smiley cool

23 Likes

Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by Kasjudy(m): 5:54am On Dec 12, 2018
olsome:
A guy undresses a lady before sex, but the lady dresses her self after sex. A guy begs a lady before sex, but becomes boring after sex. A guy gists alot with a lady before sex, but after sex, they talk like strangers... And sometimes ladies feel ashamed after sex, and some guys regret after ejaculating.

amazing write up from real life experience.. Lolz

Meanwhile... Check this out
Are you employed, unemployed, undergraduate but seek financial freedom or plan B income path? MIROPASS offers a life time opportunity of earning extra income. You get @ least 56% of your investment within 52weeks. 4 more WhatsApp.. + 2..3 4 80 32.. 33.. 5 3 89.
Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 12, 2018
SEXX is pleasurable.
It was made so by God.
However, Nothing detests me more during SEXX than encountering a FEMALE CORE that exhumes PUNGENT SMELL.....(rotten fish to be specific)

139 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by Eazie351(m): 8:18am On Dec 12, 2018
Sometimes, it's an "upon all ur shakara" feeling, not guilt.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by courna(m): 9:07am On Dec 12, 2018
EVILFOREST:
SEXX is pleasurable.
It was made so by God.
However, Nothing detests me more during SEXX than encountering a FEMALE CORE that exhumes PUNGENT SMELL.....(rotten fish to be specific)

lol....

Nawa for you oo

3 Likes

Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by Randy100: 9:33am On Dec 12, 2018
It is normal and you will get over it as you do it more and more with same person.

30 Likes

Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by oderinde151(m): 11:55pm On Jan 13, 2019
sad sad sad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by lastempero: 11:55pm On Jan 13, 2019
Njo angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by babyfaceafrica: 11:55pm On Jan 13, 2019
only kids feel ashamed.. nor adults

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 13, 2019
because you're fornicating, sex before marriage is wrong and evil. how won't you feel guilty after indulging in such??

128 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by nanauju(f): 11:55pm On Jan 13, 2019
grin
Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by flourishing247: 11:55pm On Jan 13, 2019
I don't cos I'm legally collecting. I only feel a little guilty if I'm fasting.

25 Likes

Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by chloride6: 11:56pm On Jan 13, 2019
Me?

Regret?

Who told you so?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:56pm On Jan 13, 2019
It takes marriage to have peaceful sex.
This sums it all up!

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by mazizitonene(m): 11:56pm On Jan 13, 2019
False assumption......hasty generalisation.....

undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by Barrysleek(m): 11:57pm On Jan 13, 2019
I just wonder why I went through all that stress to get the lady just because of a few seconds ejaculation, was it actually worth it?

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:57pm On Jan 13, 2019
Not me
Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 13, 2019
olsome:

AS LONG AS YOU AIN'T FORNICATING, SEX IS DAMN SATISFYING & YOU WILL ALWAYS LOOK FORWARD TO NEXT TIME grin

But if Na Gfs or even olosho way you pay for, you go still feel regret, worry or outright just feel unhappy

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by JhyMedex: 11:57pm On Jan 13, 2019
Lol...Young man ..

wakanda sex av u bn having?...

u stop talkin to a gal or become boring after sex?..whr u see dt one come from?....
Bruh after sex dts wen evry1 gets fiesty..

me after d deed..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by Nobodys(f): 11:57pm On Jan 13, 2019
. Because you don't really understand what sex is.....Or probably to you it's just a means to an end......

Sex goes beyond humping, sweating, ejaculation... only do it when you're ready....aside the physical act there is also a psychological aspect...This here is what most people don't understand.....

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by Offpoint: 11:57pm On Jan 13, 2019
My Biology teacher once told me "When konji hold you, your senses stops working"

My answer lies in that word.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by Yudee8(m): 11:58pm On Jan 13, 2019
post=74737833:
Thus sums it all up!
Na lie...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 13, 2019
Here to read comments cool

Hit like it you're a virgin and don't know what they're talking about cheesy

#VirginityRocks

108 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by Caseless: 11:58pm On Jan 13, 2019
Cos Sex is overrated!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by zinaunreal(m): 11:58pm On Jan 13, 2019
How can i make more money in this 2019?

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by toluxa1(m): 11:58pm On Jan 13, 2019
I dont. Because I'm married!

18 Likes

Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by tstx(m): 11:59pm On Jan 13, 2019
You go fear useless talk... Are we kids.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? by adelnehis(m): 11:59pm On Jan 13, 2019
Websites work. No matter what your business or profession, a website can generate business, promote goodwill among customers and prospects, and deliver strong marketing messages - whether your business is small, large or in-between, well-established or brand-new.
Perhaps the most common misconception about business websites is that they must offer products for purchase, accept credit cards and process financial transactions, and so on. Nothing could be farther from the truth.

While ecommerce websites are increasingly popular, the vast majority of business websites are still information and communication rather than purchase-oriented. If your business offers products and services appropriate for retail sale over the Internet, then by all means you should consider an ecommerce website.

But if, like most businesses, your products and services aren't intended for Internet sales, you still need a Web page of your own. And you can get one quickly and economically.

Check my signature for my WhatsApp number and get an affordable website today!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? / Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl / My Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.