Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,594 members, 7,955,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:00 PM

How To Find Out Who Visited Your Facebook Profile ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Find Out Who Visited Your Facebook Profile ? (2379 Views)

Lady Fumes After Guys Who Visited Her Shop Got Distracted By Her Backside (Video / What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? / Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Find Out Who Visited Your Facebook Profile ? by argon500: 8:53am On Sep 27, 2017
Everyone is curious to know who visited their Facebook profile.Be it a girl or a boy, they tend to have an etching desire to find out who visited their Facebook profile as they are filled with these common questions- “Whether my crush checks my profile?” , “Who views my pics?”, “Which girl/Boy always views my profile?” and so on…Its natural, but i have seen many people getting tricked by 3rd party software that doesn’t provide appropriate results but just spams on their Facebook Wall’s, so here’s a wonderful trick that’ll help you find who views your profile the most!

How to track who visited my facebook profile?

1. Its easy to do. Just follow these steps and you’ll succeed in finding out who visited your Facebook Profile!

2. Go To Your Facebook timeline- facebook.com/xyz

3. Right click on your timeline and hit “View page Source”.

4. Now, you’ll be redirected to a new page with lots codes.

5. Hold CTRL+F on your keyboard, a text box appears at the right corner, in that box, type- “InitialChatFriendsList” (Don’t include Quotes)

6. Next to that word, you’ll see a list of numbers, these are the profile ID’s of people who visit your timeline.

7. Just go to “facebook.com” and paste the ID number beside it with a “\” . For example, if the ID is abcd, you have to put it as- facebook.com/abcd.

8. The first ID shows the one who visits profile more often while the last ID never visits your profile!

So, how was it? Hope you found out who visits your profile regularly! Please leave your opinions, Thanks for reading!

Source: https://web.facebook.com/forum9ja/posts/1626569847404809

1 Like

Re: How To Find Out Who Visited Your Facebook Profile ? by paiz: 9:01am On Sep 27, 2017
Cool
Re: How To Find Out Who Visited Your Facebook Profile ? by kenness(m): 9:18am On Sep 27, 2017
I didn't see the view page source
Re: How To Find Out Who Visited Your Facebook Profile ? by juniorboy(m): 9:51am On Sep 27, 2017
Nice one
Re: How To Find Out Who Visited Your Facebook Profile ? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2017
grin

I believe that nobody look for me coz I am pretty sure they will never find me wink So i am confident nobody visited my FB profile... tongue

I like to remain MYSTERIOUS cheesy

Re: How To Find Out Who Visited Your Facebook Profile ? by thatsleepboy1: 2:15am On Mar 28, 2021
Okay
Re: How To Find Out Who Visited Your Facebook Profile ? by xxxXXXxxx: 10:47am On Mar 28, 2021
cool technique, but do people go through all these hassle just to snoop around. Anyways,since it site and app are regularly updated. They would have probably upgraded that.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Couple Try Out A Village Farmer And Pepper Seller Pre-wedding Photo Shot / Why Are Some Nigerian Girls So Petty? / What Size Body My Wife Has? Is She Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.