Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

TSTV: Angry GOTV Subscribers Grumble Over Poor Services - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TSTV: Angry GOTV Subscribers Grumble Over Poor Services (58082 Views)

Dstv, Gotv Subscribers May Pay More From September / Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) / Multichoice Delights Dstv, Gotv Subscribers With Step Up Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TSTV: Angry GOTV Subscribers Grumble Over Poor Services by chiraqDemon(m): 2:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
Fembleez1:

You mean 500naira?
There is even promo now. U can grab it for 250
T&C's apply grin
Re: TSTV: Angry GOTV Subscribers Grumble Over Poor Services by Cekpo34(m): 2:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
Wtf lipsrsealed
Re: TSTV: Angry GOTV Subscribers Grumble Over Poor Services by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
farouk2much:

How can i upload on NAIRALAND......?
I GET STORY TO TELL......... SOMETHING BIG HAPPEN IN MY AREA SOMEBODY SHOULD GUID ME PLSSS

first go back to home page..click the section u want..mayb pet, crime, romance.....scroll down a bit, u'll see create new topic....u'll see box for title.....next bigger box for ur story below, then u'll see options further below to attach pics that is, if u have pics to show...then submit...lobatannn!!

2 Likes

Re: TSTV: Angry GOTV Subscribers Grumble Over Poor Services by davillian(m): 2:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
DSTV and GOTV will be forced to offer better service @ low price.
The customers gets the best value of their money when there is competition.

I'm defiantly gonna give TSTV a try but I'm going to wait after 1 week. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: TSTV: Angry GOTV Subscribers Grumble Over Poor Services by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 2:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
to me if the so called TSTV can secure right to air Premiership football then DSTV is gone for life

2 Likes

Re: TSTV: Angry GOTV Subscribers Grumble Over Poor Services by judgedredd22(m): 2:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
9jvirgin:
Nothing will work in Nigeria. Quote me anywhere.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: TSTV: Angry GOTV Subscribers Grumble Over Poor Services by SOFTENGR: 2:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
OrestesDante:
grin

GOTV live it love it.

I love to leave it.

5 Likes

Re: TSTV: Angry GOTV Subscribers Grumble Over Poor Services by kennydotkom(m): 2:38pm On Sep 27, 2017
I pray they (DSTV) and powerful people behind them dont frustrate the coming of this promising , pocket friendly pay as you use (TSTV)? What i hate most about the dstv is that when ever you have issue with ur decoder and u decide to call their customer careline , they will keep deducting your credit , yet nobody will pick it. If u cut the call and u dial the line again they will keep deducting ur credit now from this trick they collect our money through unaswer calls to them again. U can imagin how wicked they are. I dont like their style of monopolising the entertainment scene. So TSTV will be welcomed my many of us. Some lawyer once take the case of DSTV to court to force them introduce pay as you watch but u no our jusicial system here so corrupt either DSTV frustrated the case at the court but we didnt hear anytin about the lawyer and the case again. DSTV has reallly dealt wit many nIgeria maybe with backing of some Corrupt government official or governemt herself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TSTV: Angry GOTV Subscribers Grumble Over Poor Services by Adaumunocha(f): 2:38pm On Sep 27, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Bonanza! Bonanza!! Bonanza!!!
50% off all prices
It is 250 I will sell now grin
hahhaaahhhaaahha... Mine will fly for 150h...

Re: TSTV: Angry GOTV Subscribers Grumble Over Poor Services by Daboomb: 2:38pm On Sep 27, 2017
onatisi:
I just hope ppl wont be disappointed , this was exactly the same way ntel was before its launch

What would likely happen is that it will start well, then get over-subscribed within a few months within such that its infrastructure cant cope with the demand, then Decoders will become unavailable to buy.

Arrogance, on the part of the company and staff, will set-in and the Service will get poorer and poorer till it becomes another GoTV with a different name
. undecided undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TSTV: Angry GOTV Subscribers Grumble Over Poor Services by judgedredd22(m): 2:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
EZENDIZUOGU:
to me if the so called TSTV can secure right to air Premiership football then DSTV is gone for life

3 Likes

Re: TSTV: Angry GOTV Subscribers Grumble Over Poor Services by acaolly1(m): 2:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

Arsenalholic:
grin grin grin grin

Why are my people this wicked?!
Re: TSTV: Angry GOTV Subscribers Grumble Over Poor Services by SOPIGO: 2:40pm On Sep 27, 2017
My people are angry with Gotv & Dstv....Tstv should not disappoint like APC/ BUHARI Government?
Re: TSTV: Angry GOTV Subscribers Grumble Over Poor Services by awa(m): 2:40pm On Sep 27, 2017
MY DSTV is available for sale... Interested buyers should PM
Re: TSTV: Angry GOTV Subscribers Grumble Over Poor Services by TolErins(m): 2:40pm On Sep 27, 2017
Thank you TSTV, saviour and defender of Nigerians. Don't mind those mumu GOTV #MAXTOBER, na for S.A dem go Max their own October this time tongue, our mumu don do for Naija here. TSTV abeg just help me add CNN for una max bouquet, my cash don ready for una dish, decoder and subscription, abeg where mek I pay? Lol grin shocked kiss
Re: TSTV: Angry GOTV Subscribers Grumble Over Poor Services by saydfact(m): 2:41pm On Sep 27, 2017
people dey vex ooh..

well anyone interested in buying my DSTV decoder can have it for N100 naira, i'm sure the value of that N100 on TSTV go better self..
Re: TSTV: Angry GOTV Subscribers Grumble Over Poor Services by Fembleez1(m): 2:41pm On Sep 27, 2017
chiraqDemon:
There is even promo now. U can grab it for 250 T&C's apply grin

Make I pay you 100. Gaskia!
Re: TSTV: Angry GOTV Subscribers Grumble Over Poor Services by dingbang(m): 2:41pm On Sep 27, 2017
GoTv = GoneTv grin

2 Likes

Re: TSTV: Angry GOTV Subscribers Grumble Over Poor Services by Dalek(m): 2:42pm On Sep 27, 2017
she say GONETV grin grin grin
Re: TSTV: Angry GOTV Subscribers Grumble Over Poor Services by onatisi(m): 2:42pm On Sep 27, 2017
Daboomb:

What would likely happen is that it will start well, then get over-subscribed within a few months within such that its infrastructure cant cope with the demand, then Decoders will become unavailable to buy.

Arrogance, on the part of the company and staff, will set-in and the Service will get poorer and poorer till it becomes another GoTV with a different name
. undecided undecided

you sabi the drill very very well. Then after 6 months ppl will start going back to dstv and gotv again and the grumblings will continue. Nigerians are very predictable

2 Likes

Re: TSTV: Angry GOTV Subscribers Grumble Over Poor Services by solufemiwa(m): 2:43pm On Sep 27, 2017
No matter WHAT... Am even ready to throw away 5k for TSVT.. If DSTV like they should start promising heaven and earth nothing can make me change my mind for TSTV. Before the blink of an eye once dollar shake against naira they will change package fees( Jack it up) South Africa want to kill us Make unnah commit here if not for useless Leaders what's DSTV SEFF

1 Like

Re: TSTV: Angry GOTV Subscribers Grumble Over Poor Services by santopelele(m): 2:44pm On Sep 27, 2017
I bought the decoder here in owerri for 5k, but it is showing "no signal", I hope they resume on 1st October as they promised

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TSTV: Angry GOTV Subscribers Grumble Over Poor Services by MustiizRaja(m): 2:44pm On Sep 27, 2017
chiraqDemon:
Na for tstv to deliver on their promises. Nor be after all this hype ppl go come de find used gotv decoder to buy for November.

Btw used gotv decoder for sale with 3 weeks subscription. Everything including the wire and antenna the carton and the remote with battery inside for 5h.

abeg where u dey make I buy am put for my dog house

2 Likes

Re: TSTV: Angry GOTV Subscribers Grumble Over Poor Services by chiraqDemon(m): 2:44pm On Sep 27, 2017
Adaumunocha:
hahhaaahhhaaahha... Mine will fly for 150h...
Lol mine is free. I will even add money for u to use and sub after the 3 weeks subscription finish. grin

1 Like

Re: TSTV: Angry GOTV Subscribers Grumble Over Poor Services by godson4u79(m): 2:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
You are wicked. grin grin grin

Arsenalholic:
Even your brain doesn't work. So I'm not surprised.

1 Like

Re: TSTV: Angry GOTV Subscribers Grumble Over Poor Services by Adaumunocha(f): 2:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Lol mine is free. I will even add money for u to use and sub after the 3 weeks subscription finish. grin
buhahhahahahahahaa. Thank you
Re: TSTV: Angry GOTV Subscribers Grumble Over Poor Services by ifewise(m): 2:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
santopelele:
I bought the decoder here in owerri for 5k, but it is showing "no signal", I hope they resume on 1st October as they promised
Pls snap it & was it with Antenna & subscription?
Re: TSTV: Angry GOTV Subscribers Grumble Over Poor Services by bengoodcreature: 2:48pm On Sep 27, 2017
Yesss oooo, my Gotv Customer service called me today and pleading with me to renew my subscription before Oct 1, who get their time,
TSTV sekeemmmm, sekeeeem
Re: TSTV: Angry GOTV Subscribers Grumble Over Poor Services by umbo: 2:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
ifewise:
Pls snap it & was it with Antenna & subscription?

pix pls
Re: TSTV: Angry GOTV Subscribers Grumble Over Poor Services by ammyluv2002(f): 2:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
dustmalik:
Damn... my people are angry cheesy I just hope TStv will not disappoint us. The expectations are too high. What will finally be the downfall of Dstv is if TStv introduces channels such as Zee World and Telemundo which most stay-at-home mums and wives love so much.

Z cinema = Ze World

Telemundo = Telenovna
Re: TSTV: Angry GOTV Subscribers Grumble Over Poor Services by bobolex123: 2:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Startime is better
I hate startime, I can't even watch premier league match
startime is worst

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations / BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence / Man Enters Cinema With Fufu And Soup To Watch Black Panther!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.