Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

TSTV: Angry GOTV Subscribers Grumble Over Poor Services - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TSTV: Angry GOTV Subscribers Grumble Over Poor Services (58084 Views)

Dstv, Gotv Subscribers May Pay More From September / Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) / Multichoice Delights Dstv, Gotv Subscribers With Step Up Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TSTV: Angry GOTV Subscribers Grumble Over Poor Services by olusola200: 9:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
Let's give tstv a trial

Dstv monopoly don do

We want pay as u go just like GLO
Re: TSTV: Angry GOTV Subscribers Grumble Over Poor Services by Shhhh01(f): 9:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
lekjons:
Competition among companies like this are alway good for the consumers..

Abeg continue until subscriptions are 500 per month or time based(e.g N1000 for 700hrs)gringrin
why r u so evil hennnn! Well me go happy if dat one come to pass o. Amem.
Re: TSTV: Angry GOTV Subscribers Grumble Over Poor Services by Thonee(m): 10:42pm On Sep 27, 2017
Honestly multi choice is gonna be an history, tstv loading in every naija'
s mind.
Re: TSTV: Angry GOTV Subscribers Grumble Over Poor Services by mikron(m): 2:32am On Sep 28, 2017
Goke7:

who destablised Ntel that I used their unlimited data every month? those of you on mtn are the one loosing. They can't disrupt anything in this era of digital transformation unless the company is not serious. NTEL is doing well and they already giving swift a run for their money
same here bro, ntel is da bomb. with N500 i download unlimited for 2 nights, nothing beats that. location: Garki, Abuja
Re: TSTV: Angry GOTV Subscribers Grumble Over Poor Services by CaptainFM1: 6:21am On Sep 28, 2017
tbanj07:
Abeg you dey work for DSTV....the stupid GOTV took out some channels without informing their subscribers after payment for the channels was made. Why would they offer channels they can't keep on their platform in the first place forcing people to go get them DSTV decoders? Anaye...swipe left!!!

My people want premium services for absolutely nothing. They want 24hours electricity for N500! That's the height of poverty in this country.
Re: TSTV: Angry GOTV Subscribers Grumble Over Poor Services by CaptainFM1: 7:00am On Sep 28, 2017
Zane2point4:

But you pay 100 or 50 and watch atleast any popular match in any football centre.

What premium or value do you then get?
1. Hell of noice at viewing centre
2. The next person beside you will fart and you cannot talk.
3. Live electric wire dropping on viewing centre roof as was the case of ManU fans.
4. Chaos and sometimes fight erupting.
5. You sit with touts and watch matches.
6. Phones get stolen.
7. You finished watching late night matches at 11pm, and get robbed or attacked on your way home.
8. Perhaps you take few drinks at the viewing centre and get auto crash on your way back home.
9. There's no sense of class whatsoever. You get to mingle with riff-raff.

Those are just few differences between your N50/N100 show in viewing centre compare to staying and watch your premium package at home.

In life, anything "Premium" or "Added value" is expensive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TSTV: Angry GOTV Subscribers Grumble Over Poor Services by tbanj07(m): 7:11am On Sep 28, 2017
That is where you got it all wrong my broda...we hardly use 6hrs light a day here and at the end of the month they bring a stupid bill of 8k for each apartment...what's the need to pay for services we do not get? if there's uninterrupted power in the country, it will be no problem at all to pay 10 or 15k a month because that will save alot on buying fuel for Gen alone amongst other bills

CaptainFM1:

My people want premium services for absolutely nothing. They want 24hours electricity for N500! That's the height of poverty in this country.
Re: TSTV: Angry GOTV Subscribers Grumble Over Poor Services by CaptainFM1: 8:11am On Sep 28, 2017
tbanj07:
That is where you got it all wrong my broda...we hardly use 6hrs light a day here and at the end of the month they bring a stupid bill of 8k for each apartment...what's the need to pay for services we do not get? if there's uninterrupted power in the country, it will be no problem at all to pay 10 or 15k a month because that will save alot on buying fuel for Gen alone amongst other bills

PHCN cannot offer 24hrs uninterrupted power in the country for now. And if they will...A bill of 50k a month for each apartment may even be ridiculously cheap.

I don't know where you live, but 8k a month for each apartment for 6hours of electricity sounds fair to me comparatively. Thats about N45 per hour.

Here we get a bill averaging N3500 per month for all the 4 flats and we get electricity for about 10hours a day. My brother believe it or not, despite each apartment having to pay just N1200 per month plus us getting 10hours, we are f****g owing PHCN 5months subscription as I speak.

It goes back to what I was saying. We have totally killed the "value for premiums" by our reluctance to pay supposedly fair price and thus companies will rather give those services to those that can afford it. Unfortunately, we are all mixed up. And its somewhat difficult to sieve.

This is a similar problem Finance minister is trying to explain here. https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/234327-214-people-nigeria-pay-taxes-n20-million-adeosun.html/amp

Most Nigerians generally don't like to pay for services. Myself included. We want virtually everything free!

1 Like

Re: TSTV: Angry GOTV Subscribers Grumble Over Poor Services by nairalandbuzz(m): 1:39pm On Sep 28, 2017
CaptainFM1:

PHCN cannot offer 24hrs uninterrupted power in the country for now. And if they will...A bill of 50k a month for each apartment may even be ridiculously cheap.

I don't know where you live, but 8k a month for each apartment for 6hours of electricity sounds fair to me comparatively. Thats about N45 per hour.

Here we get a bill averaging N3500 per month for all the 4 flats and we get electricity for about 10hours a day. My brother believe it or not, despite each apartment having to pay just N1200 per month plus us getting 10hours, we are f****g owing PHCN 5months subscription as I speak.

It goes back to what I was saying. We have totally killed the "value for premiums" by our reluctance to pay supposedly fair price and thus companies will rather give those services to those that can afford it. Unfortunately, we are all mixed up. And its somewhat difficult to sieve.

This is a similar problem Finance minister is trying to explain here. https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/234327-214-people-nigeria-pay-taxes-n20-million-adeosun.html/amp

Most Nigerians generally don't like to pay for services. Myself included. We want virtually everything free!

I dont want everything free.... I want to pay the exact value of what I use/consume...

I hate being cheated.
Re: TSTV: Angry GOTV Subscribers Grumble Over Poor Services by CaptainFM1: 2:51pm On Sep 28, 2017
nairalandbuzz:

I dont want everything free.... I want to pay the exact value of what I use/consume...

I hate being cheated.

So is everyone, but not everyone is willing or capable of paying for good and excellent services.
Re: TSTV: Angry GOTV Subscribers Grumble Over Poor Services by tbanj07(m): 3:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
I agree with you but you are on the lucky side if your apartment needs to pay 1200 a month...we are not running a factory here and each apartment pays 8k monthly...that's 32k a month for 4 flats ontop 6hrs light which doesn't even show on a regular...what's your take on that now?

CaptainFM1:

Re: TSTV: Angry GOTV Subscribers Grumble Over Poor Services by CaptainFM1: 3:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
tbanj07:
I agree with you but you are on the lucky side if your apartment needs to pay 1200 a month...we are not running a factory here and each apartment pays 8k monthly...that's 32k a month for 4 flats ontop 6hrs light which doesn't even show on a regular...what's your take on that now?

My take? I've said it already...even the N1200 It is like war getting people to pay for 10hrs of electricity everyday. Thats why we are owing 5months of electricity. So you can see that they will certainly not pay for premium services.

This is the same reason why not so many people pay for DSTV premium bouquet. My point is anywhere in the world, anything premium is not cheap.

I will suggest you get a prepaid meter. If you think your bill are exorbitant. This is something my co-tenants don't want. With prepaid meter, they know they will obviously pay more. And I mean much. But paying N1200 is already much!.

Premium services are never cheap. It cost the servicing companies a lot to deliver it too.
Re: TSTV: Angry GOTV Subscribers Grumble Over Poor Services by tbanj07(m): 4:07pm On Sep 28, 2017
As for the prepaid meter my broda I don taya...you go enter them office dem go put poster everywhere say the meter is free yet the staffs told me to go and bring 50k if we need prepaid meter...the system is all f**ked up...nonetheless, God got us and we sef go reach greater heights IJN

CaptainFM1:

My take? I've said it already...even the N1200 It is like war getting people to pay for 10hrs of electricity everyday. Thats why we are owing 5months of electricity. So you can see that they will certainly not pay for premium services.

This is the same reason why not so many people pay for DSTV premium bouquet. My point is anywhere in the world, anything premium is not cheap.

I will suggest you get a prepaid meter. If you think your bill are exorbitant. This is something my co-tenants don't want. With prepaid meter, they know they will obviously pay more. And I mean much. But paying N1200 is already much!.

Premium services are never cheap. It cost the servicing companies a lot to deliver it too.
Re: TSTV: Angry GOTV Subscribers Grumble Over Poor Services by CaptainFM1: 4:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
tbanj07:
As for the prepaid meter my broda I don taya...you go enter them office dem go put poster everywhere say the meter is free yet the staffs told me to go and bring 50k if we need prepaid meter...the system is all f**ked up...nonetheless, God got us and we sef go reach greater heights IJN

Amen.

We need thorough systems overhaul in this country. And when that is done, our attitude must be very welcoming and accommodating, otherwise we will go back to square 1. Everywhere in the world where good services are delivered people embraced it by paying for it.
Re: TSTV: Angry GOTV Subscribers Grumble Over Poor Services by tbanj07(m): 4:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
True to that!!! It is well with this great nation and all her citizens

CaptainFM1:

Amen.

We need thorough systems overhaul in this country. And when that is done, our attitude must be very welcoming and accommodating, otherwise we will go back to square 1. Everywhere in the world where good services are delivered people embraced it by paying for it.
Re: TSTV: Angry GOTV Subscribers Grumble Over Poor Services by Chydobe: 7:10pm On Oct 01, 2017
How to become TSTV Dealer : Requirements

To become a Tstv agent, you should be well informed that there are three types of TSTV Dealership. Here are the three types of TSTV Dealers

TSTV Super dealer
TSTV Sub dealer
TSTV Retailer
Definitely, you are most likely to learn the installation procedures and other related technical services. This will enable you teach and train TSTV installers by organizing TSTV installers training.

Click here for all the information you need to become a TSTV dealer

http://www.newzified.com/tstv-dealer-super-dealer-sub-dealer-retailer-application-registration-form/
Re: TSTV: Angry GOTV Subscribers Grumble Over Poor Services by Godwin2real: 9:11am On Oct 06, 2017
Guyz listen all we need is competition among themselve our parts is to choice d best one that work 4 us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations / BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence / Man Enters Cinema With Fufu And Soup To Watch Black Panther!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.