Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,022 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Man Threatens To Cancel Wedding After Bride Wants Him To Buy N500k Wedding Dress - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Threatens To Cancel Wedding After Bride Wants Him To Buy N500k Wedding Dress (657 Views)

Bride Wants Divorce From Husband After Just One Day After He Broke Her One Rule / Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Threatens To Cancel Wedding After Bride Wants Him To Buy N500k Wedding Dress by Nairagoddess(f): 1:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
A young Nigerian man who is a doctor observing his compulsory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), has taken to a popular online platform and shared his story while revealing how his his fiancee complained about her wedding expenses. The man who chose to remain anonymous, said that his wife is demanding about N500,000 from him to buy a wedding dress, adding that he budgeted N800,000 for their December wedding, but his wife who lives abroad with her parents wants him to spend a lot more than that even though she knows he cannot afford it.
He concluded said he is currently considering getting a divorce, as they already held their court wedding.
See his post below:

"Good day everyone, I’m presently confused as to what I shud do. I have had a court wedding early this year with my wife. She is based oversea with parents. I’m a young Doctor in the NYSC. We are planning our traditional and church wedding here in Nigeria for continue reading..

Re: Man Threatens To Cancel Wedding After Bride Wants Him To Buy N500k Wedding Dress by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
grin

Why divorce? Tell him that is not the answer to his problem angry

Juz hold the wedding for the mean time until he can collect 500K naira..Maybe her wife wants some prestigious couture sha..

Some women loves a fairytale kind of wedding but ofcourse it depends on ur budget..
Re: Man Threatens To Cancel Wedding After Bride Wants Him To Buy N500k Wedding Dress by GloriaNinja(f): 2:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
undecided THIS KIND OF WOMAN WILL FRUSTRATE YOUR LIFE AND GIVE YOU HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE.
Re: Man Threatens To Cancel Wedding After Bride Wants Him To Buy N500k Wedding Dress by DarkMagic(m): 2:14pm On Sep 27, 2017
500k for ordinary fabric
Were u born to fustrate this man?
Re: Man Threatens To Cancel Wedding After Bride Wants Him To Buy N500k Wedding Dress by Alao046(m): 2:15pm On Sep 27, 2017
500K for wedding gown.
God don't let me meet this kind of girl in my life.
Re: Man Threatens To Cancel Wedding After Bride Wants Him To Buy N500k Wedding Dress by Adaumunocha(f): 2:19pm On Sep 27, 2017
Fear bloggers!
Re: Man Threatens To Cancel Wedding After Bride Wants Him To Buy N500k Wedding Dress by iwakacome: 3:21pm On Sep 27, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Fear bloggers!
as in.... Dem no get joy at all

(1) (Reply)

Video: 2 Dada Bee Lovers’ 19 Minutes Long Sextape / Pictures Of Serena Williams And Daughter Alexis Olympia On Vogue / She Can Dance For Africa: See 7 Years Old Girl Twerking Seriously

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.