Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

I Am Hooked With A White Lady: She's All Over Me: I Am Afraid Of Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Hooked With A White Lady: She's All Over Me: I Am Afraid Of Marriage (2489 Views)

My Strange Experience With A Lady; She Almost Died In My Residence. / How Do You Tell A Lady She's Revealing Her Lady Parts Politely? / Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Hooked With A White Lady: She's All Over Me: I Am Afraid Of Marriage by DHighPries: 7:24am On Mar 05, 2010
monach
Re: I Am Hooked With A White Lady: She's All Over Me: I Am Afraid Of Marriage by na2day2(m): 8:00am On Mar 05, 2010
DHighPries:

I have been in the States not quite long as an international student and unfortunately my first few weeks were like hell. I mean hell.Nobody to talk to. I was so bored and it seems I am just being born again.
After a while, I decided to start checking out a social network website and funnily enough I met a lady within 5 miles away from my school. Within a week of meeting, we were into each other as in communication wise and we started dating sort of till date. To be very candid, she eased up the boredom and I enjoyed each time we both spent together either on phone, chatting, texting, being together, watching movies together and those romantic wahala i am not used to. She comes visiting me everytime. She wants to know more about me and the african culture. Presently She kept on telling me she wants to be in my future to the extent of contemplating marriage that I always make her smile and happy. She has a job and she's doing good as a single lady.She recently broke up with her boy friend about 2 years ago and claimed him to be the only man she has ever dated in her life.
I dont know what to do because I cant marry someone older than me and it seems she is really serious about our relationship. Pls what should I do? I dont want to break her heart nor create a bad impression about africans.

on behalf of all africans, i want to let u know we are very proud of what u are doing in that oyinbo land and u are indeed a good ambassador to the motherland. plz dont leave her ooo, just manage the relationship and when she gets pregnant we wil come for the naming ceremony. dont forget to promise her marriage and how she will be treated as a queen when u will take her to africa, we dont want u breaking her heart; the last thing we need is an ambassador representing us negatively in the eyes of oyinbo ppl

3 Likes

Re: I Am Hooked With A White Lady: She's All Over Me: I Am Afraid Of Marriage by Tinksh(f): 8:07am On Mar 05, 2010
na2day?:

on behalf of all africans, i want to let u know we are very proud of what u are doing in that oyinbo land and u are indeed a good ambassador to the motherland. plz dont leave her ooo, just manage the relationship and when she gets pregnant we wil come for the naming ceremony. dont forget to promise her marriage and how she will be treated as a queen when u will take her to africa, we dont want u breaking her heart; the last thing we need is an ambassador representing us negatively in the eyes of oyinbo ppl

Love the sarcasm!! smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Am Hooked With A White Lady: She's All Over Me: I Am Afraid Of Marriage by Tinksh(f): 8:10am On Mar 05, 2010
Poster, it doesnt matter where you are from, thats silly! If you dont love her, you dont love her, pretty simple! Just tell her.
Re: I Am Hooked With A White Lady: She's All Over Me: I Am Afraid Of Marriage by na2day2(m): 8:13am On Mar 05, 2010
Tink_sh:

Poster, it doesnt matter where you are from, thats silly! If you dont love her, you dont love her, pretty simple! Just tell her.

hush! he must love her ooo, he is presenting africans in good light. @ OP, biko keep up the good work wink wink grin grin
Re: I Am Hooked With A White Lady: She's All Over Me: I Am Afraid Of Marriage by saintneo(m): 8:47am On Mar 05, 2010
@poster
u don go carry ya mama mate abi? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
hope say u dey read the dailies of how volatile these oyibo dey be, take am easy o. don't get urself into trouble
Re: I Am Hooked With A White Lady: She's All Over Me: I Am Afraid Of Marriage by ElRazur: 8:54am On Mar 05, 2010
Some people needs to be shot. Period.

You complained of feeling lonely, then when you stop feeling lonely and have company, you opted to start complaining about your company. I swear to god, if I know her, I will send her a link to this thread. You really do not deserve her. Period.
Re: I Am Hooked With A White Lady: She's All Over Me: I Am Afraid Of Marriage by Spyker: 9:46am On Mar 05, 2010
Tell her the truth. Be open to her, marriage on certain condition is not advisable.
Re: I Am Hooked With A White Lady: She's All Over Me: I Am Afraid Of Marriage by lousyyabz: 10:05am On Mar 05, 2010
hmmmn its either www.tagged.com or www.person.com
Re: I Am Hooked With A White Lady: She's All Over Me: I Am Afraid Of Marriage by coolier(f): 10:12am On Mar 05, 2010
DHighPries:

I dont know what to do because I cant marry someone older than me

This age problem again!
Re: I Am Hooked With A White Lady: She's All Over Me: I Am Afraid Of Marriage by ichommy(m): 10:13am On Mar 05, 2010
na2day?:

Nice WORD jare my brother

@ poster Age is just a number grin but i guess she not that older than you
Re: I Am Hooked With A White Lady: She's All Over Me: I Am Afraid Of Marriage by DOAweb(m): 10:13am On Mar 05, 2010
@Poster

Take it as your time to have fun. Regarding the marriage thingy, just be open and let her know you are not ready for it.  As Oyinbo she would appreciate your honesty except she only wants you for your sp**am and brown baby grin.

Believe me man, some of them will use you for their brown babies ambitions. Happened to my friend for real  cry cry.
Re: I Am Hooked With A White Lady: She's All Over Me: I Am Afraid Of Marriage by milkan05(m): 10:21am On Mar 05, 2010
na2day?:

Guy! u no go kill person with laff o!!! yeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! LOL!!!
grin grin grin grin grin

But seriously i think you should be honest with her and letz hope and pray that she does not blow your head up with a double barrel for your honesty.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Hooked With A White Lady: She's All Over Me: I Am Afraid Of Marriage by Tinksh(f): 10:36am On Mar 05, 2010
DOAweb:

@Poster

As Oyinbo she would appreciate your honesty except she only wants you for your sp**am and brown baby grin.

Believe me man, some of them will use you for their brown babies ambitions. Happened to my friend for real cry cry.

I am very sorry for your friend. But really?? Oyinbo's only want to use you for brown babies is the funniest thing i have heard in ages!!!
Re: I Am Hooked With A White Lady: She's All Over Me: I Am Afraid Of Marriage by Freiburger(m): 10:46am On Mar 05, 2010
Tink_sh:

I am very sorry for your friend. But really?? Oyinbo's only want to use you for brown babies is the funniest thing i have heard in ages!!!

ssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Hooked With A White Lady: She's All Over Me: I Am Afraid Of Marriage by Freiburger(m): 10:48am On Mar 05, 2010
na2day?:

So your head correct like? i no knowooooooooooo. impressive smiley
Re: I Am Hooked With A White Lady: She's All Over Me: I Am Afraid Of Marriage by DOAweb(m): 10:54am On Mar 05, 2010
Tink_sh:

Thanks anyways - but most of my friends that got married to oyinbos their marriage no last more than 5yrs. And I tell you it is a trend in the UK which I can testify to.

Remember I said most.
Re: I Am Hooked With A White Lady: She's All Over Me: I Am Afraid Of Marriage by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 05, 2010
tell her u don't want marriage. period. u haven't duped her. she just wants more out of the relationship than you'd like. use style give her small small space until it's clear u don't want marriage.

meanwhile, as u catch one fish friend u went to sleep? does this mean u have no other friends?
Re: I Am Hooked With A White Lady: She's All Over Me: I Am Afraid Of Marriage by Tinksh(f): 11:21am On Mar 05, 2010
DOAweb:

Thanks anyways - but most of my friends that got married to oyinbos their marriage no last more than 5yrs. And I tell you it is a trend in the UK which I can testify to.

Remember I said most.

Yes i noticed 'most'. I understand you werent saying 'all'. I had a giggle cos i am an oyinbo myself but its always good to learn something new. Im sorry there marriages only lasted 5 years, thats just not right!
Freiburger:

ssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lipsrsealed

Back at ya!!!
Re: I Am Hooked With A White Lady: She's All Over Me: I Am Afraid Of Marriage by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 05, 2010
Ha its a lose/lose situation, this woman is going to hate all black men and women because of your dumb arse grin grin You shouldnt have caught that jungle fever.
Re: I Am Hooked With A White Lady: She's All Over Me: I Am Afraid Of Marriage by 190: 11:49am On Mar 05, 2010
@poster
how did u manage to get a visa 2 the states @ this particular period
of mutallab great deeds~

Re: I Am Hooked With A White Lady: She's All Over Me: I Am Afraid Of Marriage by DOAweb(m): 12:19pm On Mar 05, 2010
Tink_sh:

Yes i noticed 'most'. I understand you werent saying 'all'. I had a giggle cos i am an oyinbo myself but its always good to learn something new. Im sorry there marriages only lasted 5 years, thats just not right!

Shame, I have to say, you 'hardly' see mixed race couples in their middle thirties to late forties together, but you do see mixed race kids all over the place and they are the fastest growing race in the UK at least.

Most  of the mixed race guys and girls I have engaged were raised by their Oyinbo mums telling them their father left them (not true in the case of my friend atleast).

The calculation 'seems' to be a contract of convenience : my hypothesis

Black wants to get a resident visa
Oyinbo woman wants brown babies

Black man marries oyinbo woman =  5ys marriage and divorce.

And life goes on,  with the oyinbo women doubting 'most' African men intention of marrying them.
Re: I Am Hooked With A White Lady: She's All Over Me: I Am Afraid Of Marriage by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 05, 2010
na2day?:

grin grin grin grin grin

na2day, dint know u were this kolo
Re: I Am Hooked With A White Lady: She's All Over Me: I Am Afraid Of Marriage by Freiburger(m): 12:31pm On Mar 05, 2010
[quote
Back at ya!!!
[quote][/quote]

Selling your soul for grin grin grin grin grin U-G-L-Y A-S-S.
Re: I Am Hooked With A White Lady: She's All Over Me: I Am Afraid Of Marriage by ElRazur: 12:57pm On Mar 05, 2010
DOAweb:

[color=#006600]Shame, I have to say, you 'hardly' see mixed race couples in their middle thirties to late forties together, but you do see mixed race kids all over the place and they are the fastest growing race in the UK at least.

Anecdotal, personal opinion et al at best. Or do you have any evidence to back the first part of your statement up?

Mixed race are not the fastest growing race in the UK, you have Asians and Blacks having more kids. However, due to the make up of UK's population and location on the globe, mixed race in the UK is one of the fastest growing in the world [Not UK. Two different things]

Most  of the mixed race guys and girls I have engaged were raised by their Oyinbo mums telling them their father left them (not true in the case of my friend atleast).

How many? Again I very much doubt, that makes your statement true. I know people who are mixed race and loved by their parents. Heck their parents are still together.

The calculation 'seems' to be a contract of convenience : my hypothesis

Black wants to get a resident visa
Oyinbo woman wants brown babies

Black man marries oyinbo woman =  5ys marriage and divorce.

And life goes on,  with the oyinbo women doubting 'most' African men intention of marrying them.

I suppose your calculation left out that people actually marry for love and it aint about babies and Visa. Throw that into your equation and I guess it gives a more realistic picture.
Re: I Am Hooked With A White Lady: She's All Over Me: I Am Afraid Of Marriage by DOAweb(m): 2:49pm On Mar 05, 2010
@ElRazur

Very nice man, you followed my line of thought through and through, but I wish you had follow it on the basis of it's plausibility in  line of the words used - 'hardly', 'most', 'seems'.

Some evidence as you requested; the stats was all over the news when it came out.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/static/in_depth/uk/2002/race/changing_face_of_britain.stm

I tell you what, how about me buying you lunch along with my guy getting a divorce and one or two of my mixed raced friends? Up for it?

Re: I Am Hooked With A White Lady: She's All Over Me: I Am Afraid Of Marriage by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 05, 2010
It's all Ok, now I fleeeeeee.
Re: I Am Hooked With A White Lady: She's All Over Me: I Am Afraid Of Marriage by ElRazur: 3:32pm On Mar 05, 2010
DOAweb:

@ElRazur

Very nice man, you followed my line of thought through and through, but I wish you had follow it on the basis of it's plausibility in  line of the words used - 'hardly', 'most', 'seems'.

Some evidence as you requested; the stats was all over the news when it came out.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/static/in_depth/uk/2002/race/changing_face_of_britain.stm

I tell you what, how about me buying you lunch along with my guy getting a divorce and one or two of my mixed raced friends?  Up for it?

The link you provided is what I used for my argument actually.

I have no problem with that. grin
Re: I Am Hooked With A White Lady: She's All Over Me: I Am Afraid Of Marriage by na2day2(m): 6:10pm On Mar 05, 2010
Tink_sh:

Love the sarcasm!! smiley

grin grin grin grin grin
ichommy:

Nice WORD jare my brother

thank u my brother grin grin grin

milkan05:

Guy! u no go kill person with laff o!!! yeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! LOL!!!
grin grin grin grin grin

me kill u with laff, no bi me jare, i just be advisor to our great ambassador wink wink

Freiburger:

So your head correct like? i no knowooooooooooo. impressive smiley

ifedy:

grin grin grin grin grin

na2day, dint know u were this kolo

awwww, sweet heart for u i can be anything kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Am Hooked With A White Lady: She's All Over Me: I Am Afraid Of Marriage by 190: 6:18pm On Mar 05, 2010
and one more thing is he na2day loves girls too much~
Re: I Am Hooked With A White Lady: She's All Over Me: I Am Afraid Of Marriage by na2day2(m): 6:32pm On Mar 05, 2010
190:

and one more thing is he na2day loves girls too much~

who ask u question? angry angry angry
Re: I Am Hooked With A White Lady: She's All Over Me: I Am Afraid Of Marriage by tpiah: 7:37pm On Mar 05, 2010
@ topic

if you know someone else you can hook her up with, then do so.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Accident / One Thing Girls Dont Knw Is That Once U Start Dating A Guy, Find Out Wat Happens / After The Break Up. .true Or False

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.